It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby body parts found in Bangkok package destined for US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

The body parts of several babies have been found in a parcel destined for the United States, Thai police said Sunday.

A baby's head, several feet and "sheets of skin" -- including one taken from an adult and bearing a large tattoo -- were discovered Saturday after staff at a Bangkok parcel company scanned the package.

"They were not from one body but were in small pieces," Police Major General Chawalit Prasopsin told AFP on Sunday.

"They have been sent for forensic examination to confirm if they were from babies who died after delivery or in the womb," Chawalit said.

The parts were found preserved in containers filled with formaldehyde solution, leading Chawalit to speculate they could be for "a collection or for educational purposes".

Police said they are investigating but did not reveal further details of where the packaged was addressed to in the US.

Local media reported it was destined for an address in Las Vegas, Nevada.

In 2012 Thai police discovered six human foetuses which had been roasted and covered in gold leaf as part of an apparent black magic ritual.

The grisly discovery was made in the luggage of a British citizen of Taiwanese origin. They were due to be sent to Taiwan.

In Thai black magic rituals, also observed among some Chinese communities, preserved foetuses are believed to bring good fortune to the owner and are often kept in shrines within homes or businesses.

news.yahoo.com...
Sorry to go in a dark place once again we had at-least 3 threads on sicko themes, but WTF is wrong with us humans can't we grow the fu-up already?? it is crap like this that put me off all religions they all have that dark side around them,look how brilliant the ancients can be building vast temples or mapping the stars yet at the same time sacrificing humans often times using those same beautifully constructed complexes or waiting for just the right star alignment to commence murder..time to ditch the GODS people..
edit on 17-11-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

So horrible that I won't click the link. Just the title gave me chest pain.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Something just doesn't add up though. I read this story yesterday and it sort of sounded like this happens all the time on the black market. Remains are sold and used in ceremonies, black magic, etc. Either way, it's almost as twisted as the amount of illegal abortions in that country that feeds into these deals.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I think these people barely classify as human, this is a sick discovery and I doubt it is for research or education, the tattoo is more like a trophy of some kind perhaps it has some occult significance.
At any rate I hope the US Vegas police, immigration and customs are investigating it's intended recipiant as likely they may already have more such items in there possession or have sold them on to customers in the US.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Not going to look at the link.

Someone in Las Vegas is probably sweating hard and wondering how to approach his attorney.

All this makes me want to dig up a Christ comic book, full size, which I had about 17 years ago.

The darkness guy was named "Isacc", and he controlled this rock and roll star.

One day, the star went against Isacc's wish, and the next frame was a sort of half page deal, showing Isacc, lounging in his study, in black silhouette, hitting a hookah and using an early brick, while giving instructions on the hit. His Afghan hound was stunning in detail, also silhouette-both sentient creatures in this large panel were black, and in this blackness you could see them in full detail~these were decent artists, and even better writers. You could look at the furnishings, statues, etc. But Isaac and his dog were black. I don't think you ever really saw Isaac…

I know there's a reason for writing this.

I need to find that edition, but man there's a lot of junk to comb through online.

He just comes at you.

That being said, perhaps there's a perfectly logical, and sane, reason for the parcel. Who can say?

# 325

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I kinda see the difference between satanic black magic and believing in The Creator tho.
Now days satanic rituals are seen everywhere more and more and they have been infiltrated to our societies so that our ppl do not see what they chanting etc while they also have teach us how all religions are the causes of all evil the world and you should denounce God and hes followers every turn etc.
I think the world has seen nothing yet, the sh1t that is cooking behind the scenes are coming more and more obvious, makes me think great mass of ppl are on the spell so to say and that would mean we gonna see more darker sh1t popping here and there, left and right, soon too.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
That is just horrible and sickening.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

It will not surprise me if our creator will pull the plug on us someday soon. Conclusion: Experiment failed and need some serious tinkering and tweaking on the processor.

The last taboo, to be honest I can not think of something so sick and f-*-up which some person has not done yet. Sometimes I wonder how the psyche of each specimen of a species can be so very different from each other. There are huge extreems from "sainthood" to deep dark soulless evil.... and everything between the two.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
follow the money...black magic or no.....dont matter

i would think something like this does not come cheap...should not be too hard to figure out who was waiting for the package on this side

how much do you think a roasted, gold leaf encrusted baby costs?

probably a lot

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: romilo

I kinda see the difference between satanic black magic and believing in The Creator tho.
Now days satanic rituals are seen everywhere more and more and they have been infiltrated to our societies so that our ppl do not see what they chanting etc while they also have teach us how all religions are the causes of all evil the world and you should denounce God and hes followers every turn etc.
I think the world has seen nothing yet, the sh1t that is cooking behind the scenes are coming more and more obvious, makes me think great mass of ppl are on the spell so to say and that would mean we gonna see more darker sh1t popping here and there, left and right, soon too.

The reasons why I say ditch the all the "Gods" is there always seem to be a polar opposite you may call the folks in this thread Satanist but they are not the polar opposite of the Christians which is what Satan is to Christ,for they have their own dark god/goddess who they pander to. Satanist believe in the God Christians worships they just chose to worship the other guy,for the "Gods" even the so-called good ones always demands shieit from us sometimes it's money,time or military service or even life and those are the good guys but they all need some kinda sacrifice, we need rationalist movements to counter these old ways for there would be no way a rationalist would believe eating a person sometimes in the form of the Eucharist or the Cannibal hymn of the pyramid text or whatever is done to dismembered babies and abandoned Albinos in order to boost one's chances at having the "good life".

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I think it is all TOO human. You don't see animals doing this kind of thing. We are especially sick because our brain allows us to be.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

I think you are correct. What is going on behind the scenes would stun even the toughest of us.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Nah i do not call anyone satanist, they know them self who they are i suppose. I didnt mean anything personal to you either by what i wrote, its just somethings i have noticed along the way trying to figure out this war and its history, imo there are massive effort to make masses of ppl denounce God The Creator whom many religions call by different names. And its actually working, at least i noticed how massive amounts of ppl are leaving their religions in past decade and also to cursing other religions seem to be popular, although i do not know are they abandoning their spiritual path as well or just came to realize religions are being used against them spiritual development.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Sounds about as bad as piling live born aborted babies in piles with dead aborted fetuses. Just saying. If these are aborted fetuses, what's the difference? Our country treats them no better.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That's one of those things that is so way past barbaric and vile I wonder how modern governments can support "rehabilitation over execution". Yes, there are still "human beings" that practice these extreme things.

I once had a friend that while we were teenagers would make "dead baby jokes" that I found repugnant and repulsive. I wonder, their minds are truly bent up and yet they go through life unnoticed.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What happens in Vegas and all that, huh?

Been trying to think of a legitimate reason to ship a babies head and feet and what not. I can't think of one.

Really interested in finding out who the recipient was supposed to be.

new topics

top topics

join