It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous and the KKK go to war

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Trust me their no dummies.

Its mostly composed of police officers, firefighters, judges, prison guards, maybe a few 1%ers here and there, city council members.

So if your trying to say their dumb because of the fact that they are racist then you are sadly mistaken.

The PD burned a cross in my neighbors yard after a black family moved in 3 days after. It was the local PD that did it with a few bikers but thats all the info youll ever get from me. How do i know? Small town..... word travels fast.

Actually the "Invisible Empire" is quite fragmented and just not what it once was, At one time yes the KKK was a force to be reckoned with. A para military organization with it's members in very prominent positions. Not saying they still don't have people in positions of authority because they still do but nothing like it once was at least not since the FBI infiltrated the groups some years ago.

Often the grand wizard's of different chapters are at odds or just cant agree on something. Some even join and are not even racist per say just to make a buck believe it or not... like being a preacher there is some money involved in being a Grand Wizard. Or some join because they want to belong to something as pathetic as it is.

For an Organization that's motto is "white pride" and the preservation of "white race" they take no issue in threatening to kill other Caucasians in guy fawkes mask. The etiquette of a cave man.

“Its deer hunting season here in southern Missouri, it’s really easy to see how a hunter could mistake someone wearing one of those gay anonymous masks for the hind-end of a whitetail deer. Boom!!! Oops sorry it was an accident.”
www.ifyouonlynews.com...

Funny coming from a guy that dresses up like a ghost and wears a dunce cap but I digress. The knee jerk bipolar like behavior of the Klan and it's leader show just how uncoordinated it has become. If anything in a state of disarray. Threatening to shoot activists and make it look like an accident from your facebook account screams "U MAD BRO?" this is the reaction Anon anticipated. From a "we are a kinder gentler Klan now" to "shoot first as questions later" blanketed statements from Frank Ancona ...mind you just had a phone conversation with anon activist Alex Poucher where Ancoda claims it is really a psy-op and the powers that be are trying to set him up and create tention between anon and kkk lol. I heard the audio , the man is a pathological liar and a coward in real time. Oh and that "i have a black friend" excuse im not really racist. But really Frank has come to realize he is up against something far more powerful and unrelenting that he could ever imagine.. a force the likes of the Klan has never seen before. Frank is shaking in his sheets. Especially all his credit cards , social security ect have been made public in some "leaks" from Anon. Anonymous even has his dental records you can bet.

It has also come to light that Anonymous has infiltrated the Ferguson St Louis Police Department and can prove that the STL PD has Klansmen working for the department. Anonymous is not at liberty to reveal the who's and whats for that will reveal the identity of the "mole" within at this time. And there is going to be a meeting that is suppose to take place with Ancoda and Activist Poucher in the works. Lets see what Frank has to say now.

twitter.com...
edit on 23-11-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Anonymous the international network of activist and hacktivist have been called on by animal lovers all over the world, Anonymous recently made an announcement about their latest pledge to bring justice to safari clubs, canned hunting operators and trophy hunting. In an anonymous style video, anonymous listed the Safari Clubs International and the Dallas branch, Dallas Safari Club as targets for this operation.

veganfestival.co.uk...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join