It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous and the KKK go to war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: daaskapital

I get the fweling the kkk isnt intellectually capable of taking on Anons.

And I have the feeling that most people haven't read www.theguardian.com... - which states that the autopsy report backs up the claims of the police officer.

But when people can loot and riot under the guise of protesting, why let the facts get in the way of a good looting?

And as has been said previously, it's a shame that it's the KKK that's involved in stating that the rioters should be prepared to face the consequences of their actions.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

The middle one

We all should have the freedom to have our views and beliefs. We should not have the freedom to kill or hurt people. We have the choice though to break the law or obey the law.

I think LE would be better served if they were respected by all citizens. We all have the right to be safe. Heavy handed tactics and extreme laws do nothing to help people respect and trust them.

On to 3rd coffee of the day.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I get the fweling the kkk isnt intellectually capable of taking on Anons.

Hmmm, well i dont know about texas but in the town im in they seem to have everyone in their pocket.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerribleTeam2

Again this is not about Brown itself, it is about the KKK threatening protesters and activists. What the Officer did to Brown and if it was justified is a debate in itself. The fact he could have used a taser will always be brought in to question. And brown was not armed, so in my humble opinion lethal force was not needed. The Officer was punched in the face and now someone is dead. But even that , here is a community fed up with the past transgressions of police brutality and this just so happened to be the straw that broke the camels back. It is a powder keg ready to exlode like watts and Rodney King.

But again the KKK will lose the internet war , the KKK are a bunch of Cretans they stand no chance against Anon.

Ferguson is going to get real ugly and fast regardless who's wrong or right
edit on 19-11-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Who's Winning ?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TerribleTeam2

Just so we are clear: are you claiming that the type of mentality that is in the KKK is of a high intellectual value?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Texas is a big place. Like another country in size. The part of the state i am in....there is no KKK. And other than some old timers that no one pays attention to, there really isn't much racism. There is ample dislike of stupid people, but stupidity knows no racial bounds.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Trust me their no dummies.

Its mostly composed of police officers, firefighters, judges, prison guards, maybe a few 1%ers here and there, city council members.

So if your trying to say their dumb because of the fact that they are racist then you are sadly mistaken.

The PD burned a cross in my neighbors yard after a black family moved in 3 days after. It was the local PD that did it with a few bikers but thats all the info youll ever get from me. How do i know? Small town..... word travels fast.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I imagine the scene from the Blues Brothers movie where Jake and Elliot make a beeline for the KKK and make them jump off the bridge.....then everyone would cheer!!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
LOL, hows this for intelectual value?!

Greetings anonymous and its supporters.

The KKK has been bringing a message of hope and deliverance to a white, Christian America now for a number of years, we preach a message of love, not hate.

However there is only so much abuse we will sit and take from these would be revolutionary left wingers. If you poke the hive enough, the wasps will sting. That's what this is; payback for all of the disinformation and attacks from the group known as anonymous.

I regard the Klan, the Anglo-Saxon clubs and White American societies, as far as the Negro is concerned, as better friends of the race than all other groups of hypocritical whites put together. Why the group of wannabe hackers are targeting us is not clear, however we do not have time to ask these questions when we are constantly under attack.

Your attempts of as you call it "doxxing" on official members of the Klan mean nothing. We're not trying to hide, and you're posting information that is public on the web. We don't care. But you, you're hiding behind pathetic masks, trying your best to disable to the Klan, which will never happen. Now let us tell you, we've paid people inside your little pathetic group "Anonymous" for your information, and from what has been given to us already, the main leaders of this #OpKKK have already been identified.

A few names have been obtained by us already, including that of a supposedly high ranking anonymous member Commander X, aka Christopher Doyon, aka The Grand Wizard Of Anonymous. Another name we have been given is that of one Robert Allen Mitchell who goes by @TrezSec. Robert has been brought to our attention by a few of our members for prick waving. This is just the tip of the iceberg. You pathetic 'n-word' lovers are going down, we're NOT HIDING. WE'RE NOT ASHAMED OF WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE REPRESENT. THE INVISIBLE EMPIRE CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE OVERTHROWN.

We held a Klan wide meeting today with the Imperial Wizard, who has decided if you want war, we will give you war, not online, but on the streets, we will hunt you down and tear those masks from your face. You'll be strung up next to the chimps. On display for the whole world to see. The Klan is to be feared, not threatened. Turn away, or face the consequences.

We would like to wish Officer Darren Wilson and his family all the best in the future. To Anonymous and the people of Ferguson, we will see you on the streets.

Signed and dated
The Grand Wizard - Frank Ancona
11/19/2014
Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.

Real message of love. Great example of quality christian values, eh? Staggering intelectual prowess. (Sarcasm for those who take things too literally)

Pastebin drop.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Im from a small town, i get it. But i also have to admit that the best and brightest in my small town are nothing in the scope of the rest of the world. Especially when you consider the age demographic of anon vs the KKK, and the fact that the battleground is anon's hometurf.

I know a few racist old timers. I cannot say that I have ever been impressed with their level of insight. I guess results can vary.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What's worse? A racist or a murderer? A racist or a thief? A racist or a liar? I refuse to give that word any power. You should do the same thing before you're waist deep in a race war son.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well it is slightly unfair to claim that they are going to use lethal force against the protesters, unless you include the rest of the quote, which basically says that they will use lethal force to defend themselves within the bounds of the law. The first makes it sound like they're a bunch of vigilantes out to kill all the protesters, while the latter makes it sound as if they will only use lethal force if they are attacked first. No matter what one thinks of the KKK, it must be stated that they have just as much right to exercise their first amendment rights as the protesters. We cannot claim we want an open and free society and then oppress those people we do not agree with. I do not agree with the KKK, and even though they have definitely toned down their hate rhetoric when compared to decades past, often claiming now to be more about promoting the white race as opposed to being violent towards other races, but they will never be able to distance themselves from their past actions. So even though the new message of promoting white heritage or whatever is acceptable, seeing as how other races have organizations that do the same thing, no one will ever be able to ignore the past actions of this group. Thus they should be much more careful in their statements and actions.

No good can come from this either, and this just adds to the tension between the regular protesters, the protesters willing to engage in violence, and the government and local police forces. So the more groups we throw into the mix, the more convoluted the situation becomes, and the greater the chance of violence breaking out. I think that there are too many protesters who are more than "regular protesters" abiding by the law. If the verdict does not come out in their favor then everyone will see exactly what I mean. It will be difficult to claim that they are within the bounds of the Constitution or the law at that point, and those saying that there was a huge gap between the violent and non-violent protesters will be proven wrong. What will occur after such a verdict, the rioting and whatnot which will break out, is not doing anything to help the cause the protesters claim to be promoting. I will not go so far to say that violence is never the answer when the people and the authorities square off, but violence in this instance is not the correct choice of action, for two main reasons. One is ideological, the other practical.

The ideological reason is that this case is not cut and dry, and there should be a much more blatant example of police hypocrisy to rally behind. The practical reason is that the protesters cannot win. It is impossible. Anytime a force of civilians wishes to face off against the government, the only way they can win is to have a large support base. The advantages given to the authorities in both firepower and materiel is staggering, and this is most easily offset by numbers. There are other ways to negate the advantages of the authorities, but I would not expect untrained civilians to be able to wage such a campaign without the organization of people who know what they're doing. But like I said, violence is not the answer in this instance anyway. The protesters should continue protesting, but should not escalate their actions to include violence or attempts at intimidation. And I will give this advice to the protesters: if the verdict does not swing in your favor, get off the streets. If you are on the streets at that point you will be associated with those who are going to be engaging in illegal activities, and there is a good chance you could be a casualty, either wounded or actually killed. This is real life, and there is no coming back, so make a good decision. Standing up for your beliefs is one thing, but the lines will be too blurred at that point, and you will be viewed as standing up for the violent protesters at that point, whether it is true or false.
edit on 11/20/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: auroraaus

Where are the legit protestors? Why aren't they speaking out against the idiots making them look like no good ruffians? I'll tell you why, because the legit protestors are in the minority.

wrong. They did, you just choose not to see it.
www.huffingtonpost.com...
gawker.com...
edit on Novam04am302014-11-20T04:27:29-06:0004America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I'd be willing to bet that most of the far right have been to a Klan rally.

That's like saying most of the far left have been to a Black Panthers meeting.
Both are inflammatory and neither is even remotely true.

As for Anonymous, they don't impress me. So far all we've gotten from them is talk and one poorly hacked FOX Internet Site that had 'weeeeee' a few times on it. They aren't anything I'd bank on.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 11/20/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Its mostly composed of police officers, firefighters, judges, prison guards, maybe a few 1%ers here and there, city council members.

This is there weakness, if they are outed as a kkk members say good bye to there jobs and the lives they lived, there is a reason they were hoods! Anonymous vs the kkk is a no brainier, lets hope they reveal all of them to the public!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Anyone see the new Anon Video to the KKK and Police in Ferguson???

Anonymous Threatens KKK and Ferguson Police

edit on 20-11-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

How do you know for sure, though?

Growing up in NY, when I was younger and more naive, I actually believed that the KKK was a southern thing and that we didn't have issues like that up north. Then I learned that over half the guards at the nearby max state prison and a lot of the local cops were KKK. This included people you would have never suspected. Ever. Talk about eye opening....

ETA: Funny how these "heroes" all wear masks...KKK, Anonymous, ISIS....

edit on 11/20/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I was being facetious,skin is a zero sum issue. WAR however THAT I know,they aren't capable of establishing that kind of spirit against their own country. If the cops can't hang locals will have to protect themselves. ALL of this will die down when the POTUS walks.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: onequestion

This is there weakness, if they are outed as a kkk members say good bye to there jobs and the lives they lived, there is a reason they were hoods! Anonymous vs the kkk is a no brainier, lets hope they reveal all of them to the public!

Of course. KKK is unanimously hated in the US. Even the Republican Party, which has a reputation of being the racist party amongst some people, despise the KKK. I'm pretty positive even the Westboro Baptist Church (another unanimously hated group) also hates the KKK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join