It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon landing conspiracy theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
But that aside, batesmotel.8m.com... is on a freeservers domain (8m.com) theres probably thousands of sites on the same domain, which means links to any of them boost the google rankings of all of them. Not all that surprising that its pulling high ranks.

batesmotel.8m.com has a 1607 link popularity wheras freeservers.com has 5,745,865 and nasa has 1,603,252 as its link popularity

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Let me throw out a question I can't answer,

Pictures of the lander and the background

Looking at them I see as if two different locations or pictures that appear to be merged. The background of the soil is always a bright WHITE like I would think you would get on the Moon since no air to block the Sun, the Lander however is as if sitting in a completely different location. Would not the Sun reflect just as much on the soil on which the lander is sitting, looking at it I find myself asking is this a picture of a lander on Earth where with our air blocks the Sun from hitting the soil as it would on the Moon.

I think we went to the Moon but like Roswell, we keep getting a new story about what really went on out there. Could we have gone and Nasa itself not know what they were watching was an elaborate play so people would not panic as they did listening to Orson Welles "War of the Worlds"

We sent rovers to the Moon so are the background images from them added to a lander shot on Earth to give us an image of one on the Moon? How would you create images telling people you were there with equipment far less able to fake images as we can with computer programs of today. What would be the one thing they could not duplicate, which would show them as fake. Why could be a national security risk of always following the Russians in space so was the Moon a Planatary ploy to make everyone sleep better knowing Americans made it to the Moon. So we had a missle that could take out Russia if needed.

Why did we just stop when there were so many plans of building up the Moon. We were in a race and wanted to beat Russia and then we stopped in front of the finishing line, buildings on the Moon. Spending all that Billions of Dollars and then to quit. We chose the Moon not because it was easy (JFK) but that it would open up our eyes, only to close them. Today we are again trying to open our minds and eyes to the wonder on space. Only if we question a Government that repeatly been caught lieing will we ever find out the Truth.

Michael

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
sorry if anything is repeated--
i do believe that we never landed on the moon. if u look at pictures on the internet of us landing on it, take note of the directions of showdows ""made"" by the ""sun"".

look at this pic. notice how the person in the pic's showdow is (facing him) pointing to the left at an angle. then, look at the direction of the showdow in the face plate. another thing about this pic. see how there seems to be a bright light, coming down on him, and getting darker everywhere Around him? and what, may i ask, in the top left, in the darker area, what is that bright thing?

and this one. the light (""sun"") is coming mostly from the right, but the showdows point to the right, meaning, that the light source should be coming from the left, not the right. and look at that big mound... its dark where it should be light, and light where it should be dark. and the other small rocks that r in the darker area, thier faces r brighter than the ground around them...
now, of course, i could be wrong about some, or even all of this. but im not thinking that i am...

wind on the moon, i dont think so. i could do more pics, but i think 3 is good (maybe too many really, sorry if it is though). im sure there r many more people out there that could show the things, and others that im showing here

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i got those pics here, where anyone can find many more
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of evidence to suggest that the photography and film from the Apollo missions has been faked or tampered with, but that in itself does not prove we haven't been to the moon...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
well, i believe that they leave the landers on the moon, or at least something that got there because of us. and when u see close ups of the moon, do u see anything? or even a flag?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
the flag does not move in the wind, the flag had some sort of metal rods/fibre to make it like that. if it were just a normal flag then it would just roll up n you may aswell of not put a flag up there if that's the case. All this talk of shadows etc, im sure if nasa had of done those in some sort of environment back on earth then they would have made sure that if the sun was coming from the right that the shadows would have been going to the left. We made our mark on the moon, we'll do the same on mars in hopefully less than 50 years time. allthough im sure there will be some who will say we did not land on mars, the soil looks like the soil from earth, that rock has a letter on it like a stage prop...lol. anyway if you want to see some proper pictures of the moon landing do not get them off the internet, do you not realise how people can alter pictures nowadays? you could probably make all the shadows face in the wrong direction and make it look perfect. also the reason why buz doesnt like being interviewed about the moon landing...well how would you like it if every interview you did started with 'so hey buz, what's it like being the 2ND!!! man on the moon'... lol

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by azdude1804
sorry if anything is repeated--
i do believe that we never landed on the moon. if u look at pictures on the internet of us landing on it, take note of the directions of showdows ""made"" by the ""sun"".

look at this pic. notice how the person in the pic's showdow is (facing him) pointing to the left at an angle. then, look at the direction of the showdow in the face plate.

The visor is curved slightly, which distorts the angle somewhat.

another thing about this pic. see how there seems to be a bright light, coming down on him, and getting darker everywhere Around him?

No, not really.

If you think that there were two light sources then there should be two (2) separate shadows for every object. Do you see anything like that? No.

and what, may i ask, in the top left, in the darker area, what is that bright thing?

a boulder.

and this one. the light (""sun"") is coming mostly from the right, but the showdows point to the right, meaning, that the light source should be coming from the left, not the right. and look at that big mound... its dark where it should be light, and light where it should be dark.

Dude, seriously, WTF are you talking about????

All of the shadows in that picture are consistent with the sun being to the left and slightly behind the camera. How do you come up with �the light (""sun"") is coming mostly from the right?�

and the other small rocks that r in the darker area, thier faces r brighter than the ground around them...

So?

now, of course, i could be wrong about some, or even all of this.
The first thing you have gotten correct.

wind on the moon, i dont think so.

So the flag is crumpled a bit. Bid deal. How does that prove �wind?�

BTW, as I understand it, the astronauts left the flags slightly crumpled on the pole as they thought it looked better that way.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by afklop

Originally posted by Seekerof
The "agreed" was in error.
Did not get a chance to rectify due to other topic considerations being looked at. My bust, but admitting such, I re-read your intial post and have two questions:
1) Are you insisting or believing that the moon landing was indeed a hoax?
2) Did you try the ATS search engine to see just how many threads are addressing the Moon landing 'conspiracy'?
seekerof

1. Well, i am pretty sure it is a hoax, because of the impossible search engine results, and also because of the audio of the astronauts talking to mission control. there is a very short pause between the two speaking, but light takes 2-3 seconds to travel that far.

2. I did look at the volume of posts available here, but i thought that since my theory is original, it warranted a new thread. I did not however read all of them.

Speed of Light = 299,792,458 m/sec
Mean Distance to Moon = 384,400,000 m
Time for light to travel from Moon to Earth = 1.28222038194 seconds

The audio delay is within limits.

Not a hoax....my opinion

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Any idea how many threads on this? It's a bunch...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join