It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's What Metallica's "One" Sounds Like in Medieval Times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thank you. That was incredible.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thank you for both of those, they really touched me. You either know, or you don't know, know what I mean my friend?

Those Harp Twins are really good, I love the location too. It doesn't hurt that they are both beautiful, but there is something mysterious about it all. The only way to equal Metallica is with Maiden, who Metallica themselves have made clear many times, deeply influenced them as well as Black Sabbath, and some before unheard of punk and Rock bands ect.

That Nothing Else matters cover by those Gals DB?, brought back some powerful memories for me as a young Man, and is absolutely beautiful. Thanks again bro, It made my Friday night on ATS. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Excellent addition! Those two girls...I liked when they were holding hands and put their harps on autopilot. They can serenade me any day of the week.

I see your four cellos and raise you the full orchestra. I'm sure you've heard it before. Believe it or not, this was the ONLY song my mothers boyfriend taught me on guitar before they broke up.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
How about these:

I'm a nerd, please help me......
edit on 11/23/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

ETA: I cant stop....

edit on 11/23/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join