It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma, What are rules regarding this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Okay, today I made a lot of people wealthier because of a stock tip based on my research that I gave them. I gave them that stock tip, but it took their risking the money they have to make a profit. I just threw them a bone, they had to decide whether or not to chew it.
So, that got me thinking about my "financial Karma", is it possible to have "financial Karma"? And if so, can that will my giving them that tip help me later on or not?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Karma is based on the rule - do unto others as you would have done unto you. HOWEVER - positive karma is that given without expecting any form of repayment. Negative karma is that harm we inflict upon others that will be revisited upon us in reverse untill we learn that lesson.

So the short answer is unless they decide to repay you something, a fee etc, there is nothing that you will gain out of the process other than feeling good about having helped other people. Giving a gift freely is one of the most liberating and exhilirating feelings. Every good action we do makes us better people , because we are defined by our actions (Aristotle). There is no such thing as financial karma.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by Mynaeris]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I will keep my reply short so you can read what one of the definitions of Karma is. Also www.tut.com... is an awesome site ...you should read the "Notes from the Universe" they are quite insightful.

Enjoy

In Buddhist teaching, the law of karma, says only this: `for every event that occurs, there will follow another event whose existence was caused by the first, and this second event will be pleasant or unpleasant according as its cause was skillful or unskillful.' A skillful event is one that is not accompanied by craving, resistance or delusions; an unskillful event is one that is accompanied by any one of those things. (Events are not skillful in themselves, but are so called only in virtue of the mental events that occur with them

www.ncf.carleton.ca...

[edit on 10-12-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thank you all. I appreciate the responses.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Karma is a big mathmeatical forumal you can try to understand or not its upto you

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Karma is different for each individual...some people are living a Karmic life...some people, like myself, have "instant" karma, if I do anything I shouldn't, it comes back to me within a week....sometimes the very next day....needless to say, I always do my bet be the best person I can be, for other people, karma may not come back to them for months, even years...it all depends on the current incarnation.

dh

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Some types, like the big-ups seem to escape Karma for long periods of time through their practices - like the Kissinger or the House of Windsor or even the Bushes - their karmic evaluation is a long time coming on. some people seem to consort with the entities and it goes on and on, and millions suffer and/or die - no Faustian kind of retribution that seems to be visited on the Little Man
So what is happening here?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Some types, like the big-ups seem to escape Karma for long periods of time through their practices - like the Kissinger or the House of Windsor or even the Bushes - their karmic evaluation is a long time coming on. some people seem to consort with the entities and it goes on and on, and millions suffer and/or die - no Faustian kind of retribution that seems to be visited on the Little Man

I guess it all depends on how you interpert Karma...perhaps in their previous incarnations they had a very very bad life, and now they seem to get away with it all...but rest assured..no one escapes the karmic wheel of life....

dh

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Originally posted by dh

I guess it all depends on how you interpert Karma...perhaps in their previous incarnations they had a very very bad life, and now they seem to get away with it all...but rest assured..no one escapes the karmic wheel of life....

Yeah - netstorm - I'm sure you're quite right
Yet some of these bloodlines do seem to maintain control over centuries and millenia, and while they do intermittently buy into their karma individually, the whole process seems to roll on and on
How big and longlasting are certain wheels?
Will we see the grandest wheels of fortune terminate within eight years?
And then what happens to the rest of us?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Okay, today I made a lot of people wealthier because of a stock tip based on my research that I gave them. I gave them that stock tip, but it took their risking the money they have to make a profit. I just threw them a bone, they had to decide whether or not to chew it.
So, that got me thinking about my "financial Karma", is it possible to have "financial Karma"? And if so, can that will my giving them that tip help me later on or not?

Here you go man.;.

www.financialkarma.com...

We that can appreciate your dedication ...

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
[Yeah - netstorm - I'm sure you're quite right
Yet some of these bloodlines do seem to maintain control over centuries and millenia, and while they do intermittently buy into their karma individually, the whole process seems to roll on and on
How big and longlasting are certain wheels?
Will we see the grandest wheels of fortune terminate within eight years?
And then what happens to the rest of us?

8 years...2012?
I found these sites that may peak your interest...

www.wellnessgoods.com...

www.firethroughspirit.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Like Lady V, I too experience some instant Karma. If I do even something relatively small, I will almost immediately recieve a 'whack' of some sort.

I have also managed to learn that I should definately try to 'count to ten', to temper my reactions to things.....I can make things far worse for myself by trying to 'even the score' myself....or just by flying off the handle in a 'private' tantrum!!

What goes around does come around, I have also seen this happen when some one else has wronged me. I try to be very careful about feeling any satisfaction in their 'punishment'.....that would still be a 'sin' on my part, creating bad Karma for me in return.

I couple of instances have occured when I really felt badly for someone who had done something to me....they thought they had gotten away with it, I had said nothing, done nothing......but I knew soon it would come back to them. And it did, worse than I would have imagined, to the point that I was asking--praying earnestly in their behalf--for leniency.

Now by saying that, I hope I have not allowed my ego too much rein, or I have erred again. I truly feel that it does not happen because I am 'good', and 'deserve' to be defended, but maybe that it occurs to teach me.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The LAW of KARMA is Scientific! Karma is a form of ENERGY! The LAW states that every Action will Cause an Effect & in turn that Effect will Cause more Actions - it�s a chain that feeds on itself. If you Create Negative Karmic Energy by Intentionally doing Evil or Harm to others the Scientific Laws of the Universe state that eventually it will return back to you - maybe with Interest! Remember the Law of Relativity is also in Effect! Murder is a much more Sever Action (demanding a more Severe Penalty) than say Cheating on your SAT!

[edit on 10-12-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
karma and universal law are there for good reason and to help us, the soul is said to be like a fractal of light, and thus needs to be maintained in a healthy frequency to be able to exist eternally, so in a way you could call karma and universal law 'safe guards'.

the souls who turn away from there karma and universal law as a result are lowering there frequency by turning away from the process of free will i.e. existence.

for our own personal god spark/fractal of light or soul to exist we need to live by the laws that are part of creation/existence.

it is said that you can build up good karma or bad karma, in the case of bad karma we can repair it by doing good things and striving to live by a moral life etc.

with your financial work you may of gained positive karma, neutral karma or a balancing of past karma, or some other karmic balance, like a earlier poster said working it out could be like many mathmatical equations of your life etc.

a good option is to try to strive by positive acts no matter what activity you are involved in thus building up good karma and repairing any bad while also helping others in the process.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't discuss the metaphysical in my daily life or anything....this is kinda where I tell all, my own method of therapy, i guess.
That relates to a theory of mine, sometimes when someone is rude, which is not often. SOmetimes I think bad things happen also because of our personalities, for instance, I have a very bold personality and people are sometimes rude to me because....I don't know whether that is because I intimidate them or what, but our personalities create pre-destined circumstance which is not a result of Karma.....is that correct? Just in some circumstances though.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by TheBigD]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
I don't discuss the metaphysical in my daily life or anything....this is kinda where I tell all, my own method of therapy, i guess.
That relates to a theory of mine, sometimes when someone is rude, which is not often. SOmetimes I think bad things happen also because of our personalities, for instance, I have a very bold personality and people are sometimes rude to me because....I don't know whether that is because I intimidate them or what, but our personalities create pre-destined circumstance which is not a result of Karma.....is that correct? Just in some circumstances though.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by TheBigD]

thoughts have a reality of 'thought' they exist in there own frequency etc, they are attracted to like thought existing in the discarnate world i.e. a thought is attracted to like minded spirits, to which type spirit a thought will travel depends on the particular thought or thoughts.

in basic terms a positive/good thought has a higher frequency then a negative thought does.

negative style thoughts would mostly be recieved by negative spirits in lower dimensions, negative spirits can reflect the thought back augmented.

negative spirits also like to put negative thoughts in our heads, when ever possible.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm not the seventh daughter - but I'm 7th in the line of 'those things', as far back as we can tell.
Me, mom, NOT grandmother, greatgrandmother, her mom, her mom, NOT her grandmother, and her mom.

Hm. Well - maybe not. It goes back 7, but it seems to have skiped over a few people. Then again - because it's such a 'secret' and they all keep it very quiet, maybe in the times those women were living it was considered even more 'evil' than it is now?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
For some people like me Karma is just a thoughtform that I will not let influence me.

If you believe if you do something wrong that something bad will happen to you then you fuel that thoughform with emotional energy which will cause bad things to happen to you if you do anything wrong.

If on the other hand in your own mind you decide that karma means nothing then you can do anything you want and it will not come back to you.

I know alot of people who do not believe in Karma and they've done some of the worst things and they're still alive and having a nice life.

I am in no way saying to go and kill somebody and nothing will happen to you....or do some bad magick spell against somebody...

All I am saying is Karma will only affect you if you let it.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
some of the reasons karma and universal law are there is to guide us and safeguard us from damaging our own god spark and others, the soul is like a fractal of light and there are rules to help us maintain our own light/existence.

re-inarnation can also be linked with karma, as alot of souls who choose to incarnate in a physical body do so with the aim of improving on past actions, and thus in the process healing there god spark, helped by karma and universal law etc.

new topics

top topics

join