It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the demand for fluoride "ENHANCED" water coming from?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If they are so worried about the dental health of people, then why are they adding fluoride to water? People with bad dental health don't drink a lot of water... they should add it to Coke and Pepsi and other soda / pop.

Of course, fluoride is probably already in Coke and Pepsi since they generally just use old dirty tap water when making said drinks.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
Would you drink lotion to improve skin health or shampoo to improve hair health? The answer is obviously no. Aside from the intermittent and extremely brief time the water occasionally touches your teeth as you drink it, the analogy stands. No one swishes drinking water before they swallow it.

So to the pro-fluoridated water camp: you might have a point when talking about fluoridated toothpaste, mouthwash, or fluoride-lined floss, but if you think INGESTING fluoride, especially a quote 'harmless' amount, is going to make your teeth any stronger or healthier, it's you guys that are the real quacks.

It's a known fact that fluoride is used in antidepressants so for one to assume it could affect people's behavior is no more far-fetched than assuming drinking teeth-cleaner cleans teeth.

Perfectly said... well done.

I agree.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Where is the demand for fluoride "ENHANCED" water coming from?

The simple answer is the market/people who buy it. I was in the store today and you can find either fluoridated or non fluoridated I noticed that the fluoridated cost a few cents more.

I wouldn't drink strait bleach nor would I ingest strait fluoride however in small amounts they are beneficial in drinking water.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Very small amounts of fluoride is used to prohibit thyroid function in people with hyperthyroidism. I wouldn't drink that crap no matter how small the dose is.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Neocrusader
The problem with this is that many of the governments start the riots by infiltrating the protestors with police the brixton riots 1981 in England were caused by the police as the black community were starting to band together and talk the government flooded the area with cheap drugs and then started the riots,

Another government based riot was Tottenham 2011 where 4 policeman surrounded a taxi cab and opened fire on the passenger who was apparently intending to go round and avenge the death of his friend, while the family were demanding answers to the murder 120 youths appeared out of nowhere completely unconnected to the family allegedly and started rioting, this then spread all over the UK a friend of mine who was working at a shopping centre saw 4 masked guys get out of a car in the car park and walk round to the high street and start whatever trouble that was started in the town so premeditated rioting it would of been easy to use 4 policemen in masks which is how they normally do it.

The problem we have is not being there but we know about Operation Gladio and the infiltrating of all the terrorist groups in Europe by soldiers on the orders of the government and then making those groups a lot worse than they were ever going to be. just to sway public thinking

never ever forget Operation Gladio a true reflection of your government, freemasons and elite

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Why not?
Fluoride disrupts bacteria’s glycolytic pathway by inhibiting enolase enzyme. Hardening enamel is no big winning but rather a side effect. It turns your living teeth into dead stones which like to crack. I ate a cold bread once with not very hot tea and I even heard the crackling. Now every tea or coffee keeps a yellow pigment in those cracks and those can't be just brushed away or cleaned by baking soda or H. peroxide. Only peroxide and Sunlight through a little magnifying glass works on it.
Btw Licorice root extract have antimicrobial effects on S. mutans too.
edit on 19/11/2014 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

Hardening enamel is no big winning but rather a side effect.

Hardly.

It turns your living teeth into dead stones which like to crack.

No, it doesn't. Where are you coming up with this? Millions of people who have dental work can inform you that their teeth are very much alive after years of drinking tap water.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
If they are so worried about the dental health of people, then why are they adding fluoride to water? People with bad dental health don't drink a lot of water... they should add it to Coke and Pepsi and other soda / pop.

Of course, fluoride is probably already in Coke and Pepsi since they generally just use old dirty tap water when making said drinks.

These days everything is questioned.... and supposedly bad for you. Ex: cell-phones, microwave ovens.. WiFi, etc... It passes for a show of intelligence. Pretty soon they will be wondering why we have two arms and two legs. "Gee, I don't know. You have a point there." Right.

Getting back to fluoride: try living in a third-world country, where you can't wash your lettuce because the water is bad. And all salads in restaurants are suspect. Where you -can- take a shower and end up sick because you accidentally swallowed some bad water. Or where each and every time you want to avoid any ice in your drink- because you don't know where it's from and may have been made from contaminated water.

I'll take fluoride any time.
edit on 20/11/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I'll have to track down who funded those studies. In any case, would you like some fluoridated water, Phage? I'll buy you a gallon if you want.
50 Reasons to avoid Fluoride

Hang on, you suggest studies that support the public health benefit of fluoridation of water as nefariously funded, then post a link to support your point that goes to a website 100% anti fluoride.

There are plenty of peer reviewed research studies that demonstrate the positive impact to dental health of fluoridation. Critically. there are large parts of the world - including in the US - where fluoride is naturally occurring in the groundwater.

Regards

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

There's no way you can convince me of adding fluor into my tap water for my goodness.
If you live in a third world country, ask your local representative about a treatment of water with chlorine.
If you like hard, brittle, grey teeth and bones feel free to use fluoridated toothpaste or put yourself some fluoride pills into water.
Toothpaste gives you much more than you asked for. Cup of green Tea or a grapefruit juice still gives you more than you need. If you get more than 0,1 mg/kg/day as a child between 2-8, dental fluorosis has to be expected. When you grow older it's rather you bones than teeth but hey, do you know where is your blood coming from?
edit on 20/11/2014 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (must be filled out):

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I must be a freak with all the things I do to remove chlorine and fluoride from my drinking water over the years. I even go out of my way to avoid fluoride containing toothpaste. I refuse to consume nasty halogens like chlorine and fluorine. The crazy things a degree in Chemistry will do to you.

I've been doing it for many years. I'm pushing 50 and have zero cavities.
edit on 20-11-2014 by pdawg67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkJS

Getting back to fluoride: try living in a third-world country, where you can't wash your lettuce because the water is bad. And all salads in restaurants are suspect. Where you -can- take a shower and end up sick because you accidentally swallowed some bad water. Or where each and every time you want to avoid any ice in your drink- because you don't know where it's from and may have been made from contaminated water. I'll take fluoride any time.

Fluoride has nothing to do with the above quote.....perhaps your posting in the wrong forum?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder
Thanks for the reply... You're right. Here's the hint: you don't want to give them ideas or rock the boat.

When fluoride is not in the water... all of the above scenarios that you quoted are realistic and in effect. Because once they take fluoride out, chlorine is on the chopping block.

edit on 20/11/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkJS

Well I misunderstood your intentions with that post, and I apologize for that.
Chlorine will in fact kill a lot of germs and prevent illnesses if it as a proper "Dosage" Now myself and the wife enjoy the luxury of a 5 stage RO system in our home.

We get the benefit of the Chlorine killing all the nasty stuff but the Chlorine itself does not get past our filter.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
You pointed out something that I should have said - probably more clearly. Thanks for your input and help.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I totally agree that the addition of Chlorine to municipal water supplies is absolutely necessary from a public health perspective. I mean who really wants a cholera epidemic.

However, one really needs to remove the Chlorine and the in transit generated organic chlorinated byproducts before consumption.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ha....how about this.....
Did you notice this thread subject really exposes the posters that tend to be sheep....when it's actually their chance to speak out on such a well known subject, they just sheeple right out instead.

That is really interesting...

edit on 21-11-2014 by GBP/JPY because: His mum called him yashio

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
After our community of 80,000+ had repeatedly voted against adding fluoride to our drinking water, a "citizens for fluoride group" (read front group for TPTB) had a proposed law introduced in the State legislature that required addition of fluoride to all state water suppliers for communities of over 5,000 people. It passed.

Fluoride is a definite neuro-toxin that has repeatedly been shown to lower IQ.

If anyone wished to get the dental protective effects while not being worried about the neuro effects---fine, let them use toothpaste with fluoride or fluoride pills.

The forced fluoridation of drinking water is not reasonable. Who benefits financially? Who benefits from a population with a slightly lowered IQ?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tusks

Sir, I salute your verbalization.... well put.
Thanks for being a good watchman.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pdawg67

I totally agree that the addition of Chlorine to municipal water supplies is absolutely necessary from a public health perspective. I mean who really wants a cholera epidemic.

However, one really needs to remove the Chlorine and the in transit generated organic chlorinated byproducts before consumption.

Totally agree with you, we have been removing almost all toxins from our water for quite some time now. No looking back ever, also as you stated above we do the Fluoride free toothpaste as well.
Regards, Iwinder

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join