It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Secretary....Link to Harken Oil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I am a blogger who has been writing about John Kerry in 2008. Recently, I came across an interesting story that I have not seen posted anywhere. Samuel Bodman whose biofrom the commerce department shows he was CEO of Cabot Corporation which was the mother company to Cabot Oil and Gas where he was also a Director from 1987 to approximately 2001/2002. Harvard Management, an investment group from Harvard was run by Walter Cabot, one of the family founders of the Cabor Corporation. The off-book venture from Harken was called Harken Anadarko Partnership (HAP) was purchased by the Harvard Investment group while Walter Cabot was heading the Harvard group. This was then later sold to Cabot Oil and Gas, a subsidiary of Cabot Corp. while Mr. Bodman was CEO. And now he is nominated to be Secretary of Energy. What does everyone think. For my post on John Kerry for President 2008, you can visit and read the rest of what I have written. Very interesting. No smoking gun but it is an interesting connection.

Bob

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Welcome;So there's hope afterall...that's if He doesn't have to stand against Arnie...
..I just had a quick look at your blog about Kerry for 2008,I'll go back and have a much better one...But something tells me there's somewhat an undenyable ammount of optimism that Kerry would not just run but also win...as we say over here in Europe that's one hell of a hot dog to swollow in one go....

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
America is about optimism.
It is about accomplishing the difficult tasks.
Please do come back and visit my blog. You might be able to swallow THAT hot dog in one go. But if you need to you may visit again!
Thanks so much for your thoughts. "Only in America" would one citizen try to move a political world and think that maybe he or she could just do it!

Bob

join