It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intersting Chain of Events Starting with a Dream About Cutting Myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yesterday I woke up remembering some details of a dream I had the night before. In the dream, I had intentionally cut the palm of my hand... That's all I really remembered, but naturally, I did an internet search for "cutting" and tried to see a connection between the interpretation and my personal life.

Later in the day I was invited to a friend's house and I accepted the invitation. We socialized at the house (my friend Ashley and her partner Clair and an additional friend Roselle) played a card game. Ashley(one of the homeowners) offered me food, but I kindly declined. Soon after, Roselle took it upon herself to make me a snack, which I graciously accepted. I didn't use the napkin at all, so I neatly folded it and slid it up into one of my fingerless gloves that I had been wearing all day and continued to wear throughout the night.

Later we decided to go to a bar for karaoke... Toward the end of the night, I was sitting in my car with Clair and I'm not exactly sure how it came up, but she told that she has Gypsy heritage and offered to give me some of her blood sometime. She said that she had given it to 3 other people in the past(showed me the scars on her palm), and said that Roselle knew about it and wanted some...but also said that Roselle was too negative and she didn't want to be connected to that... I've known Clair for a few years, but we've only hung out a handful of times. I don't recall ever hearing about her Gypsyness... So I kind of just shrugged it off and we went back inside, eventually I took her and Ashley back home.

Before we had left the house for the bar, I noticed a Zombie Tarot card deck and asked about it- Clair said it was hers, a gift from somebody... Now, back at the house, the two of us sat alone and talked about the drama of the evening involving Roselle, and then Clair offered to read my Tarot. I agreed out of curiosity, just for fun. She did the most simple spread, she said, which was 3 cards: past, present and future. She asked what my choice was for the first car; I chose past. The card was 5 of Cups- a card dealing specifically with the past and dealing with loss. She was very surprised that my choice for past was so directly related to the card. For the next card, I chose present. The card was the High priestess, which represents wisdom, intuition and higher awareness. This also surprised Clair- she said this card was one of the highest cards in the deck and it is unusual for it to be drawn, and for my 'present' card none-the-less. Finally, for my future card, I drew the Fortune card- another one of the highest cards... This suggested good luck and destiny according to her. She was somewhat intoxicated, so I'm not sure if that caused dramatization of the results of my reading, but she kept saying how weird and unusual my reading was...

At some point, she again showed me the scars on her hand because it was too dark to clearly see them in my car. Suddenly, I remembered the dream I'd had the night before and got out my phone to show her the web page I still had loaded on my internet browser from the morning...and then I remembered something else, and showed her the napkin I had neatly folded against the palm of my hand.

It was intriguing to me how everything played out and seemed very connected by the end of the night.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wow cool that's very amazing id be banging on about this to every body if it happened to me its crazy when these things like this happen isn't it!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yes that's interestin I'd say that was connected. I listed three dreams in the linked thread that played out the same way. People think that if a,dream doesn't give you exact details with dates and times it doesn't count but that's not how it works.
I'm now keeping a dream journal because of my experiences.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: WildCatWilly

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The strangest part was how it all came together and it blindsided me when I finally connected the dots!
I usually don't have weird things happen to me
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I should start keeping a dream journal- I tend to have interesting dreams
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

top topics

join