It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True or false? Russia donated a 911 tear drop memorial.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There is a meaning behind all this kind of crap. What would be nice to know is the cost of it in a dollar sense.
Out the front of a family law court is a $1,000,000 price of crap so called art that also cost $$$$$ to maintain every year. What about spending that kind of money on the homeless or sick or hungry. This kind of irresponsible rubbish is why I would like to see those in charge stripped of power. What a bunch of irresponsible stewards.
There will no doubt be some kind of illuminati meaning behind it. Bloody Freemason pricks

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Who am I arguing with? You? I have no reason to argue with you at all, I was just pointing out that you should read the actual post before commenting on it. The rest was simply observations on my part. Apologies if I have somehow offended you.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No you are the one arguing for no reason.. The statue of liberty is in the background.. So telling you it's in America and near the trade center towers makes sense.. You continuing and blaming other people makes no sense.

I was quite able to see everything that's going on, because... Reading...

I provided a video for anyone to watch.

Oh and the Title of this thread?
Does it say:
"giant conspiracy!!!"
OR..
"Did Russia give us a monument?"
edit on 16-11-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok I am going to take a bow out of this thread.

Sorry if you guys think i have been arguing I just don't quite see any significance to this thread.

You guys seem to see something I don't, so I will not distract you all any further.

have fun with your monument thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Yes indeed stainless is silvery, when polished is quite mirror like. Shadows no doubt, and problems arising by cameras give it that blackish luster.

Dam, thought my idea sounded quite interesting.

Killjoy

No, I was agreeing with you. It does appear black, I had to go looking to find the patina they use. About 2:50 into here…

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Yep.....that's my thoughts exactly....it's a beautiful gesture to the general populace and an intelligent jab at the US Government.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyTrick
I've never heard of this before. I didn't get it at first and didn't really like the look of it but the more I looked the more I saw and now I think it's genius.

I don't know if it was intended but the first things that entered my head were, liquid metal in the core of a building,lack of a core,a source of oil, an eye.

This is probably why it wasn't that known ... and hasn't been favored. The inuendo here, is quite clear ... if you look at the stone, you'll see a rock that breaks ... not a sand castle, that crumbles.

I think this deserves a lot more attention...

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
zurab not Russian, he jew of Tbilisi, working in Moscow . and it's not a tear it's drop of s€m€n in the v@g1na , symbolizes the conception of moshiach fishki.net... read comments , language rus one comments zurab covered p*$$(Y) America
edit on 19/11/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join