It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoid photographed in Canada?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
To me it looks like a person posing in an ape costume. The leathery hands and head are shiny. It looks furry and I don't think they're eyes but shadows created by over defined brows on the mask.

What looks like underwear? I don't know, and I can't speculate.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toadmund
Looks like a guy on a dirt bike.
From the front POV.

Dammit I think you're right. I thought his hand position looked odd but it makes perfect sense. His hands spaced apart equally on a perfect perpendicularly line. The front fender or possibly a light or something chromed catching the light and giving the appearance of being illuminated and the helmet giving his head a large dark eyed appearance.

There's also some logical possible explanations for why he's hiding. He could be riding his dirtbike where it's prohibited. He could be up to something illegal like tending to an outdoor marijuana crop or a still or he could just be a creep.

Either way I'm 99.9% convinced it's a guy on a dirtbike.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I think it's more of a cod piece.. or jock strap.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You can come across some strange things in the woods. I once got very lost looking for a camping spot deep in the BC woods. I ended up on this bumpy dirt road/path. I turned a bend and came upon a guy dragging a human sized duffel bag off the path into the woods. He just looked up at me and froze.

The worst part was that I had to drive by him ridiculously slowly because of the shxtty road...and the whole way he just stood there frozen staring at me. It was creepy as f***.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I don't think its a dirt bike rider, the proportions are all off, the 'headlight' would be a lot higher up - and his hands wouldn't be so far apart and down low.
edit on 17-11-2014 by Brazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Brazen

Dirtbikes come in all sorts of different sizes and configurations. I'm convinced it's a helmeted person on some sort of bike.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology

originally posted by: Toadmund
Looks like a guy on a dirt bike.
From the front POV.

Dammit I think you're right. I thought his hand position looked odd but it makes perfect sense. His hands spaced apart equally on a perfect perpendicularly line. The front fender or possibly a light or something chromed catching the light and giving the appearance of being illuminated and the helmet giving his head a large dark eyed appearance.

There's also some logical possible explanations for why he's hiding. He could be riding his dirtbike where it's prohibited. He could be up to something illegal like tending to an outdoor marijuana crop or a still or he could just be a creep.

Either way I'm 99.9% convinced it's a guy on a dirtbike.

I agree. Sunglasses and likely a dirt bike or even BMX bike. It's very easy for this just to be an odd non-hoaxed image that sort of looks like a gray. If you add the possibility of a deliberate hoax, then there is absolutely nothing about this that couldn't easily be hoaxed.

I'd be a little freaked if that showed up in a picture I'd taken, but I'd never present it as proof of anything paranormal.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Totemic

I just looked up the park where the photo was said to have been taken and they list "biking on their many designated trails" as a popular activity. If you've seen downhill mountain biking enthusiasts dressed to ride their clothing and safety gear looks just like this. Helmets, gloves, shoulder pads, etc.

I'm not trying to be Mr debunker, I'm just looking at all possible logical explanations before I decide it's an alien in a gunfighter stance.

edit on 17upm11America/Chicagopm3402America/Chicago by duaneology because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

It is very possibly just more roots notice the shiny areas elsewhere in the picture, light and dark may have just been in the right places to look like a human figure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join