It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your bank deposits are no longer considered money.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I think my bank hates me.

Check comes in, 2 things are paid with auto pay, all the rest I take out in cash, leaving $50 so I can use my debit card for little things if I have to. I've even had a teller say to me "It's safer to keep it in here". I just rolled my eyes, took my money and drove away.

They do.

Banks only tolerate personal checking / savings customers so they can try to get them into loans and investments where the profits for the bank really are.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cohiba
Yeah, they tried to rope me in to some outrageous crap in the contract when I went for a home loan. I had a cashiers check for 10,000 as a deposit. When I refused the clause in the contract, they said it was something they couldn't change. Me and my money got up and started toward the door. Guess how fast that clause got changed.

Great screen name.
I've only got a few left.

edit on 16-11-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

This isn't as bad, as you think it is.

The G-20 countries are moving towards a "no money bank". This doesn't mean, that money will disappear, it only means that there will become a vacancy as the current world order moves towards a Feudal society structure.

Bluntly speaking, we're just going to have to make new revolutions and do "Robes Pierre" all over again. King Louis has lives his Golden age, and he's now busy at his banquet.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If this was true then it would surely set off a run on the banks the likes of which we haven't seen in history. The only reason anybody has even the tiniest bit of faith in the banking system is because governments guarantee savers deposits.

Take that away? And our financial system crashes within a week.

I honestly can't see them doing this.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
All this is saying is LARGE deposits, not regular deposits. That is why BIN is always hoaxwaorthy. If you even go to that website and think anything could possibly be true you deserve to be fooled.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: intrptr

good point. It's like we're working for and borrowing money as like a stipend for survival to participate in a system of domination.

And everyone is willing to participate because they cannot perceive a life for themselves and their families outside this system of slavery. Quite cunning really on their part, manufacture a system where only the fringiest elements of society can even comprehend a life outside the grind for the dollar.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: intrptr

good point. It's like we're working for and borrowing money as like a stipend for survival to participate in a system of domination.

And everyone is willing to participate because they cannot perceive a life for themselves and their families outside this system of slavery. Quite cunning really on their part, manufacture a system where only the fringiest elements of society can even comprehend a life outside the grind for the dollar.

I wake up every day praying for utter destruction.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

For now, money is still useful.

Me, I'm going to make as much as possible before Christmas and do a 500$ grocery order. Being an excavator operator sure pays well enough but I don't see the oil money gravy train lasting much longer.

I'll also travel to the US and purchase some firearms. Where they won't be tracked because in the great states of North Dakota or Montana, I'll that I have to have with me is proof I'm a US citizen and proof of age. That's it.
And that's the way it should be.

I love Canada as much as the US but holy cow, the hoops you have to go through to obtain a simple 12 gauge shotgun or rifle is astounding. Not only that, they know how much ammo you're buying and where, as well as where you store your weapons and how many you have. The RCMP used this info to illegally seize dozens of firearms from High River residents for "their own protection". They claimed that the flooding would bring looters who would steal firearms from law abiding citizens....

How do you explain the seizures from people nowhere near the flooding? And the fact that some people still haven't got back their legally obtained and used firearms?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join