It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time warp!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
OK I know in the end times God is going to be speeding up things to make certain events match with important dates known to Jews and Christians regarding Israel but wow.

Who all felt like this last Thursday we lost a day in time? Everyone I know or talked too felt like it should have been Friday. It was even mentioned on the local radio here. I am just curious how many people truly felt how obvious it was? Not that you party animals wished it was Friday but really felt like you were being screwed with.

No it doesn't have to be about religion at all, I am just curious how many people felt it.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Nope. I took last Monday off from work and did not notice any time-warps on Thursday. It was probably just the people you were talking to.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Funny enough.. this past Friday my husband was convinced it was only Thursday. He said, "It's Friday already? It can't be! What happened to Thursday?"

So ironically enough, I can say yes. We felt it over at our house too.

ETA - In mentioning your thread to my husband, he stated he even felt off those two days to. Off balanced. He said he felt like he was put in the dryer on tumble.

CdT
edit on 16-11-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
OK I know in the end times God is going to be speeding up things to make certain events match with important dates known to Jews and Christians regarding Israel but wow.

What? How do you know that? Evidence please, for such a very absolute statement.

Who all felt like this last Thursday we lost a day in time? Everyone I know or talked too felt like it should have been Friday. It was even mentioned on the local radio here. I am just curious how many people truly felt how obvious it was? Not that you party animals wished it was Friday but really felt like you were being screwed with.

Nope, my day went as normal, a full 24 hours of man-made linear designated time occurred for me - nothing else.

No it doesn't have to be about religion at all, I am just curious how many people felt it.

Then why did you start of with "God" ?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Honestly I loose trAck of days and time all the time. I hardly ever feel it is a stable thing. That's how I like it though. That's probably why it feels that way to me. I hate routines that lock me in. I pretend every day I work is a Friday. At my job it's always someone's Friday. It's all in the mind.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Who all felt like this last Thursday we lost a day in time? Everyone I know or talked too felt like it should have been Friday.

I'm a bit confused, could you please explain. It sounds like you're saying on Thursday everyone thought it should be Friday already. Doesn't that mean an extra day and not a lost day?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

No I can't say that I noticed anything unusual around my part of the world however the older I get the faster the days and weeks seem to pass anyway.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Socrato
Nope. I took last Monday off from work and did not notice any time-warps on Thursday. It was probably just the people you were talking to.

And the DJs on the Tampa Bay radio station lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Who all felt like this last Thursday we lost a day in time? Everyone I know or talked too felt like it should have been Friday.

I'm a bit confused, could you please explain. It sounds like you're saying on Thursday everyone thought it should be Friday already. Doesn't that mean an extra day and not a lost day?

No they really thought it was Friday, it wasn't really a feeling but more of people were shocked it wasn't.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Funnily enough, i said to my wife last friday: What the hell, how come it's friday already! And she was thinking the same.

We were stunned for some time like what the hell, how come we've "lost a day". When? How? What did we do every day this week? wtf?!?

Stumbling on a thread like this, just wow & lol

Generally i don't pay attention to time or dates, but i have had a good perception of time.

EDIT: What if... magically somehow we guys here at other side of the planet felt "lost time" when you guys over there in US felt more like "gaining time". Its magic.
edit on 11America/Chicago1111America/Chicago1123 by menneni because: el mahicó in the mehico.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Two years ago a complete Wednesday disappeared from my life, but I put that down to a case of intermittent global amnesia, has not happened since, but I now have optical migraine! beware growing old!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

The subject of this post is not about a debate over your atheistic views. Move along now. I can make whatever statement I want since it is true, I have nothing to prove to a blind person such as yourself. Especially when every blood moon this year and next falls on the two most Holy times of the Jewish religion.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Yes getting old sucks but I didn't say anything to anyone till I heard the Radio DJs mention it. I then asked my friends and people I work with and they all thought the same thing.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schwallyjdog
Honestly I loose trAck of days and time all the time. I hardly ever feel it is a stable thing. That's how I like it though. That's probably why it feels that way to me. I hate routines that lock me in. I pretend every day I work is a Friday. At my job it's always someone's Friday. It's all in the mind.

I am the same way my friend but I unfortunately have to set appointments to see my clients for my business. I wish this was just one of those days but it really was so in your face it was rather shocking.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

So some people feel like they are speeding up and others slowing down. While that is normal to most extents this was like Tampa or Florida in General went to bed Wednesday and God made us sleep for 24 hours so when we woke up it felt like Friday but it was only Thursday. We all even worked like it was Friday. Everyone met up after work and hung out like it was a Friday till I mentioned it was still Thursday, then everyone stopped and was like "no crap", better get home lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Many people are reporting weird events with time all across the internet , i had a weird event 6 weeks ago that still puzzles me but it was only a hour and a half that i could not explain

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
When I close my eyes nobody can see me.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So god removes days so that they line up with important dates known to Jews and Christians ?
That is just absurd in so many ways, and would negate any reliability of the supposed 'end times' prophecy.

The feeling that you gained or lost a day is something most people, through out the ages, have felt for a variety of reasons.
It is more likely to be midazolam in the water, than anything related to any 'end times' notions.
edit on 16-11-2014 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: noonebutme

The subject of this post is not about a debate over your atheistic views. Move along now. I can make whatever statement I want since it is true, I have nothing to prove to a blind person such as yourself. Especially when every blood moon this year and next falls on the two most Holy times of the Jewish religion.

Ahh, because it's true. I see. You can make whatever statements you want since they are "true". By that reasoning, I could make any statement I wish about you or your family, because it's true, yes? Can I say or post whatever I wish because "it's true" ?

I'm just asking, cos I have a lot of things to say about you

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
End times equates to "It feels like Friday... but it's not"? That is what I took from your post. I can't make the connection.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join