It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmatic Vestiges

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Sooooo LOVE this thread.

Presentation is superb.

Thank you!!

YES...

"We are star dust... energy that transforms through time."

That is what I've always told my kids. Now that they are older, they understand I'm not joking.

As above, so below mind set allows one to perceive the world around them truly connected in every aspect known to us.

I will be back to contribute more once I get to work.

S&F!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Great OP.
It is my understanding that harmonic resonance in various frequencies present as particles and thus the material universe.
(wave/particle duality)
Dissonance is the opposing force, which always degenerates into chaos.
Harmonics on the other hand are catalytic and produce scaleable symmetry, that is why the very big and the very small have similar looking structures.

I believe an understanding of musical consonances, and their inversions, shed much light on what is generative.
Only things that produce harmonics persist, as the wave function is compounded.
Oscillation is a very primal concept of creation.

It seems uncanny that the circle of fifths and the color wheel have equivalence, just at different frequency spectra.
I believe this coherence exists at sub atomic scales, musical 'scales', and at cosmic scales.
This could be real physics, not metaphysics or philosophy.

I find this to be a very satisfying spiritual notion, that can be practically applied in everyday life, in the form of amplitude and frequency of consonant actions.

It would not surprise me if the moment of the big bang, was accompanied by 'angelic' harmony at all spectra.
edit on 17-11-2014 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.landscape-perception.com...

This answered some of my questions, just from simple observation of landscape and mountains, though not in a way I'd like to think of perhaps. To me it just means more zones need some emergency rescue teams penetrating and freeing up into progression some beings that need someone to lend them a helping hand.

Mountains and rock often have faces, not usually the most beautiful faces, but more 'demon', or reptilian, or grey, though our huge rock behind the town on the mountain is a slide area, and while stamped with many layered faces, one large section looks like two humanoid type beings, one female, kissing, from a distance, a sense of tender embrace. I always question what is going on. Why is nature doing this? What are we really in?

Well, those circles and membrane, cell divisions, or perhaps circles within circles, some lighter in gravity while others more dense within them.

Now Im theorizing that the rock faces of mountains are akin to membranes or division in density planes, and that within those structures are worlds that need rescuing.

And further: now I understand the visions I was having. It was natural brain chemicals firing off, I don't use any hippy things. But had something that reminded me of the spiral visions or experiences from those who take those shamanic journeys and put video's out on youtubes.

On this day was researching a Russian psychic that had worked in a program out of a university in the US, and his property, beautifully landscaped.

I was looking at trees and they had a kind of personality. Now my own gift is related to smell at times, so suddenly this overwhelming scent of the landscape and evergreens opened up the whole scene and it was as if I was in the photo, was there in a very strong way. I could feel the trees life force, vitality, purity, as photonic type, light type entity. Perhaps alive in a way, conscious in a way, but not as I understood it.

Then I was tired and lay down and this continued, so brain chemicals must have been firing off as if I had taken something to enhance this, which I hadn't. In fact coffee always.

So, was invited, a sense of going in, to a forrest nearby, and into the tree. I went into the tree, and it was whole other dimension, world, realm, with the most beautiful hauntingly perfect homes, made of wood, rustic cathedral like ceilings yet unusual sloping rope bridges joining trees and homes, and it was an elfin or faire world, with angelic or nordic type beings, a whole dimensional realm, and there was guide showing me around, this nordic elfin male, beautiful who shared that they watched over nature, that the forests were the good guardians that provided for all the creatures, and it was as if, layers of realms within realms.

It ended with a race, as if I was sliding through vines and spiraling vines and nature, faster and faster and then bottomed out, so similar to some video's I had watched where someone attempted to put their shamanistic journey into artwork.

Now I understand, that makes perfect sense. Its one of those veil lifting moments that I hold in my heart and contemplate from time to time, but the pieces of the puzzle just fell in place.

This thread is holistically tying in all the clues.
edit on 17-11-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Awesome thread, I really enjoyed reading all the
posts.

Something like this I sense is really happening.

although the definition of "reality"
seems to defy definition although has been philosophized
all the way back
to the ancient Greek Philosophers.

Rebel 5

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Great thread. I've always wondered if the "below" could distinctly relate to the "above" when it comes to biology and the cosmos. What do you think could be considered solar flares or coronal holes, as we know them currently, in relation to a cellular level with a nucleus?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69 and to: leolady

First of all: Congratulations to both of you, well-done. Very simple (meaning lot's of work behind) and a positive thread that made me fell more confident, a little more self-ware and happy. Thank you.

Just wana say more two things:
I think it was yesterday that I had a thought about this. While I was looking at the night sky, I imagined that maybe I was looking at the inside of me (from a very very tiny point) and that somehow the universe started (at least for me) when my father and my mother conceived me in the very first moment (sperm and egg) generating the Bing Bang for my perceptive world/universe.

Adding, about my yesterdays thoughts, the possibility of telepathy or the unified consciousness between our beings ('m referring to the people around the world who read this thread) because, the thought above never really occurred to me before yesterday and I only gained knowledge about it today.

The above is something that trough my life happens sometimes, when I have some ideas, later i read about them on the net or news. Some people or minds are in real time connection around the world, I believe.

It could happen also that what someone is living in on part of the world the other is dreaming about it the opposite part.

well, the last thing I want to add, is this:

Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Mathew 18,18.
edit on 17/11/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Great thread!
What really got me was the ancient spirals.
Even though I've seen this a lot, (ancient history nerd) it made me wonder.
I've been drawing spirals for years! I doodle them often, during lectures and so on. But, all I draw is spirals. In different ways, but always spirals. Its like it's all that I interesting to draw. Anyways I ended up googling the meaning, and it fits. I've been in a serious conscious shift. As much as everyone else has I guess. Over the past 5 years though, it has been intense. So much learning and wondering has really affected my life. Thanks for this.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Beautifully laid out and truly transports me to the outer parts of the universe and the inner parts of what we are within which is a reflection of it all........we are an exact version in mini-form of the splendor that we cannot possibly give words to in all things Universe.

Spectacular S&F

Thank you for the reminder that we are indeed equally the splendor of it all.

edit on 17-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

The Great pyramid it has been theorized by some to have either been a rejuvenation harmonic healing device/chamber or possibly an ascension chamber, sending ones essence/DNA pattern out into the Cosmos.

I believe that the object of the pyramids was to effect the reverse and help keep our DNA and souls trapped here forever in a perpetual recycling within the grid and the power cages designed to keep us enslaved. I don't believe the pyramids were constructed to help us in our personal awakening or spiritual evolution but to keep us girded down to prevent activation and ascension in order to be used.

Just my theory because I don't believe the pyramids were built by a power that was invested in helping us but rather in 'keeping us' imprisoned for their purposes, a pyramid power for human enslavement collecting our energies and using our very own energy against us.

So why have almost all the pyramids in the world been deliberately buried to hide them from mankind because most are buried? These beams of energy may very well have been designed to enslave humans going as far back as 20,000-50,000 years or more and tuned directly to earth's Schumann frequencies harnessing the four basic elements of fire, air, earth and water which equals us.

So how do pyramids beam energy and also receive it from the ionosphere? Are pyramids originally designed to be a weapon against us? It was postulated that the pyramids were a power plant of 'source' and I don't dispute that however, I believe that the power source was purposefully placed within certain co-ordinates throughout the entire planet to increase the energy net. The pyramids and their collecting properties were designed to imprison energy beneath a grid of sorts or net and hence imprison us. These I believe were used so as to keep us in a cage and from tapping into our personal abilities that would lead to our spiritual psychic emancipation.

The pyramids were used to imprison our human psyche, souls, minds, souls and creation abilities. This causes a locking of our emotional minds and psychic energies inside certain frequencies which are utilized by the invading powers that constructed these structures in an exact geo-magnetic, astro knowledge. The pyramids serve to lock our electrical bodies harnessing us and our human ley lines with magnetic and electro magentic properties which electrically not only keeps us inside the 'fence' but serves to keep us imprisoned inside the grip of this energy net or field.

Many of these pyramids have been constructed beneath Vile vortices which are negative polarity energy zones, Bermuda, Antarctica, Pacific Ocean, South Atlantic Anomaly, Dragon's Triangle to name a few creating an anti-energy field that renders our positive polarity and abilities for the most part paralyzed.

A planet filled with pyramids located at every magnetic vortice is a prison planet essentially. There is no other real explanation when one views the entire layout of the system in design. Does this make the ionosphere an electric fence or net catching spiritual energy that attempts to escape or leave it? Yes.

It appears so in my eyes. These pyramids were not erected to have our best interest in mind, protection or spiritual awakening let alone emancipation.

We are born with our memories wiped, isolated and feeling cut off from 'reality' in a strange land. We are given wardens (family and key people in our lives to keep us in check), relegated to a life of work so as to serve a recycling punishment and deflection inside a social hierarchy which by design keeps us penned ruled largely by 'feelings' of fear, shame, anger, hurt, want, desire, need and a stifling repetition of the same imprisoning blocks that we never seem to overcome.

Coupled with the limitation of what we can see, perceive and remember. They keep us surrounded and inside a pool of microwaves, poisons, toxins, artificial gmo's, chemtrails, vaccines, pharmaceuticals to keep us sick but barely alive in a debilitated state, heavy metals and all things desguiesed as helpful aids which are slow killing and aimed to keep us in the same state as the pyramids were designed to do. They are probably continuing to serve their purpose and function in this all.

Now tell me this isn't by design.

S&F

Limestone was utilized to keep the energy from releasing the electricity collected from the ionosphere.

edit on 18-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Albert Einstein's equations present two ways for an object with mass, to achieve Infinite Density and Zero Volume.

This is in relation to an object with mass either traveling at the speed on light. Or an object with mass entering a black hole. A point in and of itself, is that this perspective. Upon what is observable relates in earnest. To the physics of the object, that is currently about 40 billion light years wide and about 13.7 billion years old.

For the sake of discussion this is exclusive to that object I will continue to call "Home".

One way of relating to how an object can achieve zero rest mass and infinite density is that the Big Bang was an event that occurred to the substance known as space/time.

The Big Bang actually consisted of an explosion of space within itself unlike an explosion of a bomb were fragments are thrown outward. The galaxies were not all clumped together, but rather the Big Bang lay the foundations for the universe.

Source

The Big Bang created packets of space-time that folded into each other and are what we today call matter and energy.

When an object with mass achieves the speed of light or enters a black hole. The ability of the matter to maintain its cohesion, results in it returning to its origin as the substance space/time.

Now the fact it presents zero volume and infinite density is because it has become an aspect of our Home. Which in all likelihood has some kind of surface where really incredible things are happening, however one may want to relate to that.

Which, alludes to a question? In relation to the potential effect of the combined mass of our Home creating in effect, a shell of curved space/time upon and/near its surface.

In relation our home will live for about a Googolplex number of years and is currently expanding.

And in so far as this is correct such a "shell," as offered, also resulted in Consciousness.

Any thoughts?
edit on 18-11-2014 by Kashai because: Content edt

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldenOne23
wow. The same happens to me . I have lot's of spiral drawings mixed with tree branches, some hearts and leaves.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Loving all the wonderful input and additions to the thread. Thank You.

leolady & SLAYER69

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Wow, mind extra extra blown on the first article in that Gnostics intuited the geometric nature of reality so long ago, it's like it's hard wired into our brains, into everything...it's part of our reality's 'software'. Anyone who's crossed over via dimethyl-tryptamine can vouch for that

Thanks for the excellent OP, two thumbs up. There is intelligence encoded in the very fabric of reality, the universe is ALIVE!
this is the # bouncing around in my head while I'm pretending to care about anything else. These questions, this frontier, is the future of humanity and life in general. So glad to have a spiritual life inspired by science, not dogma. Their time is up, it is thought patterns like this and a humble yearning for truth without fear that will take us to the stars and beyond.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Before I get right onto my work this morning I wanted to take a minute and contribute to this thread.

There is no greater philosopher in my life than that of Manly P. Hall. www.manlyphall.org...

In his over 70-year career, Hall delivered approximately 8,000 lectures in the United States and abroad, authored over 150 books and essays, and wrote countless magazine articles.

Although he is deceased now... he, when listened to, can create a huge impact on the mind, body and soul. He even ties in at length different subjects including but not limited to the secrets of the Pyramids. Extremely wise man who had a gift of Gnosis.

His words come together and harmonize deep into your being. If you don't believe me, listen to at least two of his lectures with full attention.

To some... Metaphysical is woo woo. They don't understand it so they label it in such a way as to shun any ideas that may be considered as such.

All energies tie in together. As well as .. Crystals and the Pineal gland ...these two together should be researched further. www.bodymindsoulspirit.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Great thread!

Especially like the correlation of vibrations with the position of the stars and planets. Yes, I'm into Astrology - both Vedic and Western. I'm also into quantum physics, meta-physical and believe there is much more than meets the eye.

I've read and read about everything from LOA, to Vibrations, to atoms, quantum mechanics, astrology, reincarnation, genes, karma and they all seem to tie in somewhere. Not in a physical way, but in an ongoing way.

Marked this thread and wish Skyfloating could participate as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Then of course there is multiverse theory that not only relates to the electron cloud but also objects like our Home and a part of each Universe. in the Multiverse.

In respect to the Electron Cloud, Multiverse theory presents that for each Entangled Universe a separate set of electrons exist. So, that there are potentially an infinite number of Doppelgangers (our duplicates), in existence from that frame of the multiverse. In order for this to be possible some separation must exit between the sets of electrons an while multiverse theory offers that as correct.

It also cites that with respect to he Nucleus of the Atom there is no separation.

From the frame of Homes in this perspective there are also potentially an infinite number of people responding to this thread in the exact same way as we are.

All of this could very well be Entangled and in 10 dimensions realized as a whole and Conscious.

Taking into consideration just the electron cloud part of multiverse theory. Each perspective could be modeled in relation to a sphere. Made of a diamond, where each facet constitutes one perspective.

Taking into consideration the Homes in each Facet, Bells Theorem offers that despite distance they could actually be entangled with us, because all the Homes were created at the same time as ours.

And all of this could be applicable to the existence of just one individual.

God would be beyond that.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You see in relation to what is Infinite?

As expressed earlier... is specifically related to our Home and its Physics.

God is beyond that.
edit on 18-11-2014 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

This is located in North Africa......a microcosm of the macrocosm...

originally posted by: Kashai
You see in relation to what is Infinite?
As expressed earlier... is specifically related to our Home and its Physics.
God is beyond that.

I liked what you said Kashai because everything truly is relative to our perceived 'eye & minds view' which is relegated to our physiology imbedded inside this specific dimensional 'world/reality'.

This 'reality' is based on contradictions..........we know everything and we know nothing....

edit on 18-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
In so far as Enigmatic Videos???

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tenacious8
Great thread. I've always wondered if the "below" could distinctly relate to the "above" when it comes to biology and the cosmos. What do you think could be considered solar flares or coronal holes, as we know them currently, in relation to a cellular level with a nucleus?

I think the expression "as above so below" is allegedly a quote
from Hermes, hence the evolution of Magical Societies specifically
calling themselves Hermetic Orders, such as The Hermetic Order
of The Golden Dawn.

It reminds me of The Lord's prayer in the NT:

As it is in heaven (or the heavens) so it is on earth.

Rebel 5

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join