It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel...You Win The Battle... Not The War!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This will be my last thread regarding Israel.

I will continue to enter and maybe comment in others threads.
But I see this as a pointless Battle that the Zionists have had won for a while.

The Hasbara is blatant...
The playbook is open at all times...
Forums are not the place, imo, to battle Israeli oppression.

I've spent the last week on JPost, in the comments section specifically...
& I learned something about Zionists...
They are unwilling to listen...
They are unwilling to critisize a single thing about Israel...

They have built themselves a pedestal that I will no longer be trying to bring them down from...

Dynasties & Empires usually build their own downfall...
I've realised that now.

I wait in anticipation for the fall of the current Israeli Terrorist Government...
I pray that Labor leader Herzog wins the next election.

To quote the man himself...
"Israel has no responsible national leadership"...

It's all a game to the Zionists...
It's all just a game.

Well I throw in the towel, this battle is over for me.
I accept defeat.
They're too well armed in Internet shillery.

This is not a Jew bash...
My utmost respect goes to the Jewish community...
Especially those in Israel, like Herzog, who speak of the oppression that Israel has caused.

So tell me I support hamas...
Call me a troll...
Call me a goat lover...
Call me stupid...
Tell me I don't live there so I couldn't possibly know...
Tell me all Arabs are the same...
Tell me Palestine doesn't exist & never did...
Call me a Terrorist...
Call me a Fakestinian...
Tell me that Israel will continue to annex land because the whole land belongs to Israel...

I'll just smile to myself, inwardly...
Knowing you've won the Battle...

But not the War!!!
edit on 16-11-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Post sent before I had a chance to type...

edit on 16-11-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hahahah you cracked me up.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Lmao!, i'l go and make a coffee while you get reved up!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Its early Sunday morning...

Can I finish my first cup of coffee before the I hate Israel threads begin.

And no, it's against the T&C to call posters Goat Boy.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Good rant

I do not support the tactics of either Israel or Hamas...and with the amount of zealots on both sides I find it difficult to see how it can be fixed in my lifetime.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If you do get the insults thrown your way, consider it a victory!, they only come because the person can't win the argument by fare means. And theres nothing wrong with being a goat lover!, they're majestic beasts!a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

It's mid-afternoon where I am pal...

I'm on my third cup of tea

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I agree pal.
It's not looking optimistic for any sort of solution.

Getting a new Israeli government, & getting rid of Hamas will just be the start of an arduous journey!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: billyvonhelvete

I'm a sense my friend.

However I don't have the energy to argue with these people anymore.

I was mainly speaking of other places...
I've learned that ATS is far and above when it comes to the subject.

Other corners of the net... Not so much.

(post by Hiasyouwant removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I've spent the last week on JPost, in the comments section specifically...& I learned something about Zionists... They are unwilling to listen...They are unwilling to critisize a single thing about Israel...

So let's get this straight. You and your pro-Islam anti-West attitude went to the Israeli JPost and started spewing all your usual hate and you are shocked that no one bought it? You say they aren't willing to listen, but perhaps it's you and your bias who won't listen to THEM. All sides in the Middle East have issues and are guilty of this or that. No one is innocent. The only chance for peace in that area is if the Jews and Muslims both shake off their Abrahamic notions of land entitlement and realize the world of 2014 is a crowded place and in need of tolerance.

You said this is your last thread about Israel. Good. I hope you keep your promise.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jainine

Considering you never saw anything I said on JPost for you to make such an assumption is exactly the type of Zionist rhetoric being spewed I was talking about.

Thanks for proving my point.

No one is innocent.

Well you're wrong actually, the children and Palestinians are innocent.
As are the citizens of Israel.

Again, exactly the sort of generalisation a Zionist thrives off of.

You said this is your last thread about Israel. Good. I hope you keep your promise.

I take great pleasure in making that promise.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well, short of running elaborate PR campaigns and lobbying influential institutions to support the formation of a Palestinian state, i don't think anything will change soon. As such, i do agree that current protests, online and otherwise, are not working. Let's face it, forum posts and casual democratic protests won't provide a sustainable solution to the Israel/Palestine divide.

That said, there is no denying that progress is being made. Just recently, the EU Foreign Chief declared support for a Palestinian state. As did Sweden. Most of the world supports, and recognises a sovereign Palestine, so it is only a matter of time until the pressure is felt in Israel to abide by the wishes of the international society. That may not come with the current government, but future governments will be more likely to pursue peace, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
Well, short of running elaborate PR campaigns and lobbying influential institutions to support the formation of a Palestinian state, i don't think anything will change soon. As such, i do agree that current protests, online and otherwise, are not working. Let's face it, forum posts and casual democratic protests won't provide a sustainable solution to the Israel/Palestine divide.

That said, there is no denying that progress is being made. Just recently, the EU Foreign Chief declared support for a Palestinian state. As did Sweden. Most of the world supports, and recognises a sovereign Palestine, so it is only a matter of time until the pressure is felt in Israel to abide by the wishes of the international society. That may not come with the current government, but future governments will be more likely to pursue peace, in my opinion.

Yes but that angle is also covered, with the samson option. If the world decides enough is enough then the doll gets thrown out of the pram.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
No matter who you are you're as hardline as "Zionists".

I support the human race. Call me a troll, a worrywart, hopeless. Fine.

But I don't support one agency over another. I support all people, not the system. Not the structure in place.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You do know students get paid to post on forums for Israel , it is a never ending battle

edit on 16/11/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
How about if I just call you right. Be it shills or just plain brainwashed people, It is very hard to get a stubborn rock to concede even the most obvious of points.a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
What you say is true however I fear that it will be a palestinian state wholly occupied by israelis because the palestinians will be no more. Hopefully I am wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If Israel gave its land to the Palestinians, what a great place it would be. Palestine would be so much better than Israel ever was, more fruitful and more prosperous, a beacon of freedom to the whole world. Governments that rule under the tenets of Islam have the happiest, most prosperous populations. Palestinians are probably the nicest, most generous people.

top topics

join