It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims discovered America before Columbus says Turkish President

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
www.youtube.com...

Sorry my first post was too speculative. Here is what raised my eyebrows... Around minutes 20-25:00

What do you find amazing about a helicopter? You will note that these intrepid researchers didn't make the slightest effort to find out who was there or why a helicopter is there - the whole point of the sequence was to create a 'mystery' and fuel a conspiracy.

Lame

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Turks have strange beliefs lately! Today news, claiming, that aliens speak Turkish as their main language. They have it in their newspapers.

But I didnt know where to create a topic for it, it is strange. As for who discovered America, its a long story.

Dont forget that many ancient artifacts from Minoan civilization were found in America, thousands of years ago, also Chinese anchors in Florida if I am correct (?) 6000bc?

An addition to the turkish discovery, they also said, they created your statue of liberty - they own it.

But lets talk about known history to all, Colombus travelled with our maps and he also typed his name with the Hellenic alphabet.

Here is the link about your statue of liberty its related with this topic link

But since you have had Indians there and they also built their civilizations there, they have the privilege. Meaning, whoever visited in ancient years the today america, it was not for discovery, but for emporium with the locals. (sad)
edit on 30-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

Dont forget that many ancient artifacts from Minoan civilization were found in America, thousands of years ago, also Chinese anchors in Florida if I am correct (?) 6000bc?

No, you are not correct.

Harte

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

there are many articles, here is some, whats the truth? It was not florida, it was California..

www.cawreckdivers.org...

www.science-frontiers.com...

also these, pots with my country symbols
www.interferencetheory.com...

But as I said, whatever our ancients did, if they did in today america, it was all about emporium. We love indians and probably that was gifts.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

there are many articles, here is some, whats the truth? It was not florida, it was California..

www.cawreckdivers.org...

www.science-frontiers.com...

also these, pots with my country symbols
www.interferencetheory.com...

But as I said, whatever our ancients did, if they did in today america, it was all about emporium. We love indians and probably that was gifts.

Both articles clearly explain that the stones, if they were anchors (and not natural - your second link indicates a belief they are natural) were certainly anchors used by the Chinese fisherman living in the area in the 19th century.

For example, from your first link:

If so, then, how about those stone anchors found in shallow waters off Palos Verdes, California? They are legitimate Chinese anchors all right, but they are modern, having been lost by local California fishermen of Chinese extraction. History tells how Chinese immigrants quickly applied the techniques of their native land to the California Coast.

Your third link identifies a pot with (apparently) a Greek Eleusinian Amphora pattern on it's neck as being found in Peru.

The pot in the pic was found in Elusius Greece and is a hallmark of that same pottery, thus the name I gave you (and the site uses) for the style.

In other words, your referenced site is trying to pass of a legitimate Greek artifact as having been found in Peru.

Now, Greek style may have been found in Peru, I don't know. But reading the lies at the referenced site won't inform anyone interested, as (it would be hoped) you now see.
About the pot:
Blinding of Polyphemus and Gorgons
also called the Ulysses Vase
or Eleusis Amphora
by Menaleus 675-650 B.C.E. 56" tall,
Archaeological Museum, Eleusis
Orientalizing Period

Link to more info on it: link

So, like I said, you were not correct.

Harte
edit on 3/30/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/30/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
whoever says that these anchors are used in the last 5 centuries, is a noob in the ship/boat thing. Just imagine millenias ago and we already invented/had the 2 tooth anchor in my country, made by stones but due to heavyness and brake easyer than metal, they turn into metal after...en.wikipedia.org...

the only way this happened if its recent, if someone placed it intentionally and its artificial. Meaning, they wanted to artificially create noise about ancient history and made it/placed it there.

Thats more believable, than tell me, these anchors used in the 18th or 19th century.

the english wikipedia, reffers to the age of Apollonius Rodius (is the hellenic Jesus), he was born 4bc and died 100ac... Your wiki claims, they used stone anchors at that time. Here is our version of wikipedia, the anchor was invented since the age of Hercules and Pausanias (2-3000bc and then it was stones). Or at least we have references and samples since then. link

I am surprised all western wikis, do not reffer to the minoans and egyptians, your history starts from 2000 ago. I think british tried/try to steal the anchor idea and they forgot the ancient civilizations. Anyway, durring 3-2000bc they used stone anchors (circled).

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

I tell ya, this Turkish president is a visionary.. He states that if it were not for him, America would not have "ObamaCare". He gave President Obama the idea during a meeting between the two men. Wow.

Story: www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

this is more crazy and its today news! Aliens are Turks! link

I think they lost it and I found the original link www.haberturk.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I think they lost it! Call the medic!

That is nuts indeed Ploutonas! But I must admit that the press release you linked to reads like it was written by aliens. Fifth graders put their words together better. hmmm...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I remember GHREES said the rebel aliens, speak actually 72 different Mongolian type of languages, most of them known and some of them very archaic, extinct or not known, in the planet. So it could be

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Breaking news: The First nations, discovered the "new world" before the Vikings, Chinese, Egyptians, *insert group*. It is how they claim the title "first nations". NOW you can argue how far back that goes, but they were here before the groups that people wave around

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

whoever says that these anchors are used in the last 5 centuries, is a noob in the ship/boat thing. Just imagine millenias ago and we already invented/had the 2 tooth anchor in my country, made by stones but due to heavyness and brake easyer than metal, they turn into metal after...en.wikipedia.org...

The Chinese in 19th Century California used stone anchors as well as stone weights for their fishing nets, as did the Chinese in China at the time.

That is documented.

Of course, if you ignore the facts, anything is possible.

Additionally, websites post lies, as I demonstrated concerning the third link you gave in your previous post concerning the "Peruvian" pottery with Geek style which was (surprise surprise) actually a Greek pot found in Greece.

Harte

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

the chineze used 4-5000 year old methods (maybe older, it is documented for that time) to fish in the 19th century? Give me the proofs. Its hard to believe, its funny to believe that. We used the stars to travel, chineze invented the compass and they used stone anchors?

ps: I will ask my professors for china.
edit on 31-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Im pretty sure there were "Indians" in America before Vikings, Egyptians, Columbus or Muslims.
There is massive amounts of evidence pointing to pre-clovis waves of people streaming from the American-Asian land bridge.
I dont care if Mohammed came here on honeymoon with his 9 year old wife in the 7th century.
The fact is that there were already people living in every environment North and South America had...so muslims have zero claim to discovery regarding the americas even if they set foot in the first millenia ad.
-Christosterone

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I tell ya, this Turkish president is a visionary.. He states that if it were not for him, America would not have "ObamaCare". He gave President Obama the idea during a meeting between the two men. Wow.

I think I found a picture of this guy...

Evet! İşte budur!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

the chineze used 4-5000 year old methods (maybe older, it is documented for that time) to fish in the 19th century? Give me the proofs. Its hard to believe, its funny to believe that. We used the stars to travel, chineze invented the compass and they used stone anchors?

ps: I will ask my professors for china.

A Chinese marine historian has confirmed that the stone anchors are of a type used in China for thousands of years and Eve Armentout Ma, an anthropologist at the University of California at Davis, researched the development of California's fishing industry by the Chinese and interviewed a number of old people who remember the use of stone anchors even in the early decades of this century, according to Dr. Frost.

Source

I can do better from home (but, of course, you can search for it as well.) At work, many websites are blocked.

Harte

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I think they lost it and I found the original link www.haberturk.com...

Apparently the Aliens are angry and dispensing their wrath on Turkey today. Most of the country is experiencing an electrical blackout, LOL.

Source: abcnews.go.com...

cwm

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley even though I am part Norwegian and in grade school on a test one of the Questions was "who discovered America" I wrote in Leif Ericson. I think the Chinese went to America 75 or 100 years earlier than the Vikings. There is also an Irish claim in too that could be valid.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA
I think the Chinese went to America 75 or 100 years earlier than the Vikings. There is also an Irish claim in too that could be valid.

The Chinese theory can be readily discounted: Gavin’s Fantasy Land, 1421
but the jury is still out on a number of other potential visitors. We know that the Norse were in Newfoundland, and while we can assume that they ranged farther afield, the only evidence is a butternut found upon their site at L'Anse aux Meadows. Pat Sutherland has made some new discoveries on Baffin Island: Helluland. Reference Canadian author and curmudgeon Farley Mowat's The Farfarers for another interesting treatment. And don't be surprised if the Basque turn out to have been at Red Bay before Columbus' voyages.

Truth is, there are a lot of tantalising hints out there...certainly enough to keep us looking...but no solid evidence of more visitors as yet beyond the two Norse sites.
edit on 2-4-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes, indeed. Because!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
JohnnyC,
It doesnt pertain to this thread in particular, but sort of, when a group encounters another "foreign" group, if the meeting is civil, then there is always some sort of influence either way. A new way of making or decorating pottery and such things tell us when two groups meet, it has been demonstraded multiple times.
I may have found circumstantial evidence for bronze age contact between NA an Europe.
While browsing Lithic Casting labs casts, i found a series of Native american knives, from the upper misssippi drainage, from 2500-1000 bc that are nearly identical in size and pattern to bronze knives/dirks from the western med.
I know its a very very long shot, but the resemblance is uncanny.
Ill track those pics down this afternoon

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join