It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westren Beloved Ukrainian Dictator Poroshenko Sounding Like Hitler

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

www.facebook.com...

Facebook...Really?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Its really a case of meet the new boss same as the old boss

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: MarkJS

Nowdays, the Jews are returning the favor and have launched a smear campaign against Ukraine and Ukrainian leadership. This is wrong for the very same reasons listed in the previous para.

Anti-Semitism is all the fault of the Jews. How did I know this hate speech was coming?

Don't worry, it's all going to plan. When it's all over, Ukraine's national treasures will either be sold or stolen. Ukraine will then just be another forced-multicultured country in the world. Another European white country losing it's distinctiveness. You should be happy.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS

originally posted by: DJW001

Nowdays, the Jews are returning the favor and have launched a smear campaign against Ukraine and Ukrainian leadership. This is wrong for the very same reasons listed in the previous para.

Anti-Semitism is all the fault of the Jews. How did I know this hate speech was coming?

Don't worry, it's all going to plan. When it's all over, Ukraine's national treasures will either be sold or stolen. Ukraine will then just be another forced-multicultured country in the world. Another European white country losing it's distinctiveness. You should be happy.

Please explain what you mean by "forced-multicultural."

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

a reply to: DJW001

Try wayback machine, usa.mfa.gov.ua... June 15.

url=https://web.archive.org/web/20140615062948/usa.mfa.gov.ua... vid-nechistiarsenij-jacenyuk-u-spivchutti-ridnim-i-blizykim-zagiblih-vojiniv-u-lugansyku

edit on 11am505u11 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

usa.mfa.gov.ua... -vid-nechistiarsenij-jacenyuk-u-spivchutti-ridnim-i-blizykim-zagiblih-vojiniv-u-lugansyku" target="_blank" class="postlink">Subhumans

Your link doesn't work.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

1. archive.org...

2. Copy usa.mfa.gov.ua...

3. Click on "Browse history".

4. Click on June 15.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

What is the Ukrainian text? You cannot hold the speaker responsible if a translator mistook "inhuman" for "subhuman. "You speak Ukrainian; you should have no trouble finding the original speech.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

anti-Semitism?

I love semitic people, all the older and younger brothers, and I'm very sad that they are in fratricidal war. Another and very old Biblical story (little help: Abraham"s sons). The Khazars are not Jews, they only decided to use judaism as religion a thousand years ago and Poroshenko (Waltzman), Klitschko, Kolomoisky, Timoshenko, Firtash, Akhmetov, Avakov and other ukrainian oligarchs are khazarians.

What is happening is the systematic discreditation of ukrainian nationalism for decades, and of course a revenge for WWII. The western ukrainian nazi's descendants have been sent to the east to die.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Partisan lessons in western ukraine: you can not start to learn early enough killing subhumans.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join