It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westren Beloved Ukrainian Dictator Poroshenko Sounding Like Hitler

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

No my friend it was the way you called someone a liar without using the word and I complimented you on the word play.

Never called anyone a liar. Never implied it.

Not sure how to answer that one without getting the "Putting words into my mouth" reply but I will say that shills don't tend to work weekends however you seem to have little understanding of the pros or cons of the debate and want to drag it sideways to a debate on sociology and hidden meaning.

A not so subtle jab at the fact that I don't typically post on weekend. I like your implications here. Listen, I work the midnight shift here in Japan and I post here because I'm bored most of the time. On the weekends, I'm actually.. you know, ENJOYING my weekend. Going shopping, hanging out with friends, getting drunk, and making poor social decisions regarding my inebriated choice of partner for the weekend. I don't think anyone here wants me drunkposting, and frankly when I leave this board, my thoughts on the matters discussed cease.

And allow me to clarify. I am NOT pro-United States. I'm pro-west. As in western ideals of democracy and freedom. I already know your thoughts on the matter of democracy and freedom, and maybe I'm just an idealistic person but I still believe that democracy is the best form of government.

And though you may deny it, you do twist my words. You take them either out of context or make them to mean something they obviously do not. I do not know if it is intentional or not, or maybe I'm just not great at making my thoughts and feelings translate well into text.

edit on 17-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: double word

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Let's hope he stays away from the hard stuff.

That junk ruins once strong minds and turns men into cowards who can neither face reality nor stand up to their own convictions.
They begin to crave adulation and seek out a demigod status.

If he gets on the marching powder…it's Game Over. All that matters then, is maintaining the buzz. If anyone crashes the high, you just have them killed. Pharmacopeia is a poor substitute for having strong living roots.

He should be especially watchful of heroin doping, since the stuff is so smooth, and often goes un-noticed.
I'll go so far to say that the feeling mimics that of being supremely inspired. But junk is junk.

He's up against a cut throat multi-billionaire expansionist who uses RT as a mirror site of the western zionist media stranglehold, and to great effect.

I'm not sure which is worse, an amerikan style zionist technofascist police state, such as the EU will give birth to wherever it lands, or a clueless thug who is bored with his billions and has Stalin statues in his closet.

Two sour tits which do nothing but spin 24/7.

If Poroshenko gets on the hard stuff, he is liable to suck off one of them, when he should be clear headed enough to refuse them both.

# 326
edit on 17-11-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

1. I will say this again,I'm not pro-Russian.

Well, couldn't tell that from your posts, okay let's try it this way...

That is a question you should ask a pro Russian backer.

Almost Everytime someone mentions something being wrong with this country its "if you don't like it leave".

Well wherever you heard that I would suggest staying away from that place.

I can't speak for others,but I get a lot of information here on ATS that I might otherwise miss. I found quite a few very interesting topics in these forums that are truly inlightening.

That describes pretty much every member on ATS.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

A divided Ukraine: between Russia and the EU

And when that source was written it was 2013, so that changed once Russia decided to take Crimea and back the problem in the South and East.

Many recent surveys indicate that the convergence on issues of Ukrainian sovereignty and territorial integrity have substantively accelerated following the Crimea invasion. According to a survey by the Kyiv International Institute of Sociology, a majority of Ukrainians—in all regions—condemn the deployment of Russian troops in Ukraine (93 percent of people in the west and center held this opinion, 73 percent in the South, and 68 percent in the East). A study by the International Republican Institute (IRI) found that Russian-speaking Ukrainians in all regions do not experience significant infringement of their rights and actively oppose Russia sending troops to Ukraine to protect them (67 percent in the south and 61 percent in east of Ukraine). Similarly, the majority of respondents in all regions believe the Crimean referendum was a threat to Ukraine’s integrity, support Ukraine’s independence, and the autonomous status of Crimea within Ukrainian borders; 64 percent of Ukrainians support a unitary Ukrainian state, and only 14 percent prefer federalization—a plan to give greater authority to the regions of Ukraine. (Russian media presents a very different picture.) In general, the majority in all regions opposes federalization; and even in the eastern regions of Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporozhye, Lugansk, and Kharkiv only a minority supports it (26 percent, as opposed to 45 percent supporters of the unitary status of Ukraine). The surveys show that the number of federalization supporters did not increase despite its massive promotion by pro-Russian media. Within Donetsk region alone—where the seizure of administrative buildings by pro-Russian activists took place last week—the majority (just over 50 percent) support a unitary Ukrainian state, while only 15.5 percent support federalization, and 18.2 percent support joining Russia. Overall, the data suggests that the activity of pro-Russian activists does not correspond to the actual preferences of the broader population.

www.newrepublic.com...

eng.kremlin.ru...

So an interview with Putin...

Guilty! ‘Russell Tribunal’ condemns Obama, Poroshenko ‘war crimes’ in E.Ukraine

Maybe you can answer this for me...

Why aren't the separatists and Putin mentioned in this so called war crimes tribunal?

As they are just as guilty as anyone when it comes to war crimes.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

derogatory nicknames

Not my words. Forbes:

Ukraine's "chocolate king" Petro Poroshenko was a major supporter of the anti-government protestors in Ukraine, and continues to support the newly created government facing threats from Russia.

My polite markers: US agent, miserable puppet, serial killer/mass murderer, ugly liar, war criminal, "chosen" clown.

This swindler is using his mother's last name, because his father's last name is too compromising (for a "classic" nazi).

edit on 11pm303u11 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You are correct, those are Forbes' words, not yours. I wholeheartedly apologize.

As to your content in the remainder of your post, I can't say I'm shocked. You are however, entitled to believe what you want to believe. And though I don't think Poroshenko is necessarily the right man to lead Ukraine, I don't think he's inherently evil either. A bit misguided, perhaps, but not wholly evil.

I'm looking forward to when he is replaced.
edit on 17-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: english is hard sometimes.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
With all the hand movements he looks like his training was as a musical composer, Hitler tried that trick too but did it much better.

Sounds like he's got loadamoney and if so then he can pay the second half of his gas bill to Russia that he owes still.

They have closed all the banks in the east which is a move to separate the state and then he will scream blue murder as rubbles and Russia banks move in or does he think that an economy can operate without a form of money.

won't it be funny if his own people give him the same treatment that Gaddaffi got at the end of all this because some will remember him being behind the killing of civilians in Kiev by snipers when the riots first started and the price for that has not been paid yet.

We will have pensions

Sounds like all the pension money has already gone to me that does.

their children will be sitting in basements

Admission of war crimes and that he will still be bombing civilians so yes let him keep talking and see if he talks himself into an early grave.

They cannot do anything

well maybe not much but Russia can or is he so big and powerful that his Nazi party friends are going to kick Russia's arse too because if so then he has caught something from McCain and needs medical treatment.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Please read it again carefully:

Some 56pc of those surveyed were at Maidan to demand the resignation of the president and the government. Only 28pc were there specifically to support the Association Agreement with the EU.

Your source is a bedtime story.

Within Donetsk region alone—where the seizure of administrative buildings by pro-Russian activists took place last week — the majority (just over 50 percent) support a unitary Ukrainian state, while only 15.5 percent support federalization, and 18.2 percent support joining Russia.

Even armed nazis (they came before the army) could not convince them about an unitary Ukraine. Separatist terrorist:

Why aren't the separatists and Putin mentioned in this so called war crimes tribunal?

Maybe it's because they work from the evidence, not the lies of the western media.

Russell Tribunal

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Maybe it's because they work from the evidence, not the lies of the western media.

No.

David Horowitz, who was then a member of the Bertrand Russell Peace Foundation, also said that the Russell Tribunal never held any intention of investigating alleged Communist atrocities. In his memoirs, Horowitz described overhearing Jean-Paul Sartre insist that the North Vietnamese and National Liberation Front were, by definition, incapable of committing war crimes. "I refuse to place," said Sartre, "in the same category the actions of an organization of poor peasants... and those of an immense army backed by a highly organized country."[22] Horowitz's position does not address the fact that Sartre believed the US was engaged in a genocidal war in Vietnam.

Your own source.

The Russell Tribunal was never interested in truth. (Shame to see Bernard's memory sullied like that.)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

My polite markers: US agent, miserable puppet, serial killer/mass murderer, ugly liar, war criminal, "chosen" clown.

Putin: fascist dictator, serial/mass murder, ugly liar, war criminal.

Both statements are hate speech. I recant my statement above because it does not foster intelligent discussion. How about you? Are you going to continue to use emotionally charged language in order to incite... what? Anger? Hatred?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Fast forward to "Criticisms of the Tribunals"?

Horowitz is an "interesting" person.

In the early 1960s, Horowitz lived in London as an employee of the Bertrand Russell Peace Foundation. He regarded himself as a serious Marxist intellectual. In 1966, Ralph Schoenman persuaded Bertrand Russell to convene a war crimes tribunal to judge American involvement in the Vietnam War. Horowitz developed serious reservations about the process when the tribunal's judges, who included Isaac Deutscher, Jean-Paul Sartre, Stokely Carmichael, Simone de Beauvoir, James Baldwin, and Vladimir Dedijer, degenerated into a feuding rabble.

Nice friend:

During the early 1970s, Horowitz developed a close friendship with Black Panther Party founder Huey P. Newton. In Horowitz's subsequent writings, Newton is depicted as equal parts gangster, terrorist, intellectual, and media celebrity.

Turncoat:

In 1986 he published "Why I Am No Longer a Leftist" in the Village Voice. Horowitz has not been completely welcomed by the conservative right. Jay Nordlinger says conservatives are uneasy with Horowitz's activism and confrontational style.

en.wikipedia.org...

Back to Ukraine. Putsch Premier and subhumans:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

How about you?

As an ukrainian citizen, I just use the style of my "leaders". I learned on Maidan that Molotov cocktails are democratic methods of protest. Hate speech? Just throw a cocktail on me and the problem is solved.

Preparing for demonstration in European Ukraine:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

but not wholly evil

Are you sure? He murdered his older brother to inherit the family business...

Nice "Biblical" story.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Turncoat

People learn and grow. Please provide a link for the source of your "subhuman" quote, per T&C.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Are you sure? He murdered his older brother to inherit the family business...

Nice "Biblical" story.

Please provide a supporting link for this statement per T&C. Or are you just indulging in gratuitous anti-Semitism?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
My Gosh that does sound Hitler like and nasty...I keep predicting WW3 over all this stuff going on.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Underneath all the rhetoric. Under all the political posturing. Underneath the land invasions of Ukraine or parts of it.... is the Jewish Agenda to nazi-ize as much as possible Ukrainian leadership and people.

The main reason for this is the great anti Semitic historical stance and persecution of Jews in Ukraine, for like forever. Before the revolution of 1917, many many pogroms were in Ukraine. Almost all of them. Anti Semetism and hatred of a people just because they are a certain nationality is wrong and short-sighted. When you think about it just a little bit- doesn't even make sense. It doesn't make sense because in the common-folk, there are always exceptions.

Nowdays, the Jews are returning the favor and have launched a smear campaign against Ukraine and Ukrainian leadership. This is wrong for the very same reasons listed in the previous para.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkJS

Nowdays, the Jews are returning the favor and have launched a smear campaign against Ukraine and Ukrainian leadership. This is wrong for the very same reasons listed in the previous para.

Anti-Semitism is all the fault of the Jews. How did I know this hate speech was coming?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Just because you asked it so politely:

www.facebook.com...

Do not be surprised, the original was corrected quickly...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

Just because you asked it so politely:

www.facebook.com...

Do not be surprised, the original was corrected quickly...

An anarchist page on facebook is a source now?

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join