It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westren Beloved Ukrainian Dictator Poroshenko Sounding Like Hitler

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

And yet the pro-Russian posters on here attach labels to each and every one of the pro-west posters. You say we revere our news outlets as "beloved", when that is simply not the case, you put labels on Poroshenko, calling him "porky" poroshenko. You label the government in Ukraine as "junta", and label them "nazis" as well. I've been labelled as an "american who this's the US is the boss of the world" and even labelled as "illiterate."

Xcathdra has been labelled a "shill" and "paid poster". I've been labelled a "shill". Yet I have never attached labels to any of the pro-russia posters.

Be careful where you point your accusations, lest evidence comes that paints you in a bad light.

Come on, have you not learned from your last blunder to call me out on an other poster his posting?

If you are so desperately to want to label me, at least do it with things I have actual posted.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Oh i see so now your calling him and me a Pro Russian poster in other terms (Agents)

Be careful where you point your accusations, lest evidence comes that paints you in a bad light.

I could say the same about the other posters i have taken screenshots of times when i was being accused of being an Russian agent or shill.

The fact is some in here have being quite desperate defending America's agenda in Ukraine and the British role in destabilizing Ukraine here's a fun video.

Why are British, Germany, Canadian flags waving if this was an real pro Euporean protest rally eh?

Other fact:Those old men that you see at the rally are all from westren ukraine. Majority of them were fascist during the WW2.
edit on 17-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I have not criticized you just the government do read it again.

The term sheep in wolf's clothing comes in mind when i hear

You do it in the very same post, you even accuse me of having failed reading comprehension.

And you still haven't answered my question, which you have been sidestepping. Where does true information come from? If "opinion" sites are written off because they're not official, and official site are all propaganda, who do you trust?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I have never, ever even implied you're an agent or shill or paid poster. You're putting words in my mouth and I REALLY don't appreciate that. Your posts have been demonstrably pro-Russian, and I merely point that out. I'm not accusing you of being an agent, or being paid to post your opinion.

I'm done speaking with you, if all you have for me is veiled insults, not so subtle accusations, and serious misjudgments of my character. You've sidestepped my questions, and done nothing but try your very hardest to make me seem like someone I am not.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

When I refer to "you" in that post, I am speaking of pro-russian posters, not you specifically. I should have clarified, I apologize.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

1) I`m not a pro-Russian poster

2) I`m just an anti-Western propaganda poster

3) I`m an anti my government (and its belonging clique) poster

4) You`re the one who only thinks there are two options

5) And at last you`re the one who`s doing the labeling as me being a pro-Russian, so how am I supposed to know you don`t post towards me while you answer to my post?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Are you for real with this statement? In Ukraine, what I see is Russia trying to stop the world from changing.

Er, yes I am. Russia does not want to lose Ukraine, who they still think should be "theirs". On the other hand, the majority of Ukrainians want to look West and recent elections support this assertion. Ukrainians have seen the states which have shaken loose from Russia's grip flourish in the liberal western Europe, even with the economic crunch of recent years.

www.indexmundi.com...
armstrongeconomics.com...

The Euporean Union is falling apart and your suggesting that Russia is preventing the European Union from becoming an Empire. With each country that it swallows in its throat.

I think you are reading too much in what I said if that's what you wrongly assume. I am no Europhile, but the EU is not falling apart and remains the biggest economic trading block around. Russia is really quite small in comparison - about the size of Italy. The fact that Ukraine wants to point westward illustrates your dislocation from reality.

I am sorry i cant take you serious.

Please, don't apologise. If you cannot take me seriously then it's your loss. I cannot help you.

Regards
edit on 17/11/2014 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Your posts have been demonstrably leaning toward the Russian view. I'm sorry if you feel I'm labeling you, but I don't feel that way. Whether you declare yourself as "anti west propaganda" or "pro-russia", you certainly have no basis to regard yourself as a neutral viewer on the matter. Just as I cannot in good faith say I'm neutral either, as many of my posts seem to painted in the pro-west view.

And in regard to these threads, and the posters who tend to frequent them, a large majority lean one way or the other. I have yet to see one person who's taken a decidedly neutral stance.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
Sorry I missed this one.

But despite all the fighting, they still haven't run out of equipment or ammunition. Why do you suppose that is?

The same reason Kiev have not ran out or is NATO and the USA giving them weapons ?

Some ammo/guns will be finding there way to the rebels via smuggling from Russia and the black market and I could even go so far to say that this might be happening with a blind eye from Russia but it's nothing the other sides not doing is it now.

Lets not argue that the USA is much worse than Russia is at smuggling guns when ISIS is running around with M-16's and the USA is also giving guns to the PKK.

These are boys toys to what the USA wants to install in Poland and I for one can understand why Russia fears US puppets in Europe but they also know a lot of people are against this US interference so don't be surprised to see Europe sitting this one out if push comes to shove which I am starting to think it will.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

On the other hand, the majority of Ukrainians want to look West and recent elections support this assertion

Well yes, true if you exclude the Crimea and the east of the Ukraine and we assume no election fraud but after that its not such a large majority if any.

The EU has some austerity plans already drawn up for the Ukraine and its not looking good with pensions being cut by 50% and wages well down as it is.

Unless Europe can blow gas backwards up the pipes and the leaders in Kiev don't learn to shut up then it might turnout to be a long and cold winter in that area once fighting starts again which is all but assured because Kiev have been moving tanks and men back up east.

Putin pulled out of an agreement at the G20 meeting on limiting nuclear disarmaments and has shown restraint so far but he has made it clear that he will not tolerate the aggression much longer and then I hope he shows those living in Kiev just what it feels like to be under constant fear of tank shells falling on their heads.

This of course won't gain Russia any votes in Kiev but that's the lesson Kiev is just starting to learn by bombing the east and protests about the killings are kicking off in the west of the Ukraine about this decision.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

This is why i cant take you serious with this kind of response.

but the EU is not falling apart and remains the biggest economic trading block around. Russia is really quite small in comparison - about the size of Italy.

Russia in comparison is the same as China. Italy is about the same almost as Britain. You should learn a little more on geography before claiming that Russia is almost the size as Italy.

who they still think should be "theirs".

Historical fact. Without Russia there wouldn't be a Ukraine today, Ukrainians are Slavic eastern.

the majority of Ukrainians want to look West and recent elections support this assertion.

Your joking right? the only ones whom look up to the west are the westren Ukrainians. Which does not make them a majority.

. Ukrainians have seen the states which have shaken loose from Russia's grip flourish in the liberal western Europe,

The same states are falling because of there unmploment rate is raising.

I am no Europhile
Yes you are.

but the EU is not falling apart and remains the biggest economic trading block around.

This is the most comical part yet.

Here's your beloved WESTERN LIBERAL POLAND
Young, Under-employed, and Poor in Poland

Although the country’s economy grew in real terms by 81 percent between 1990 and 2010, gaps between the poorest and wealthiest regions continue to widen. Poverty remains a real issue, especially for families with many children, youth, seniors, and low-income rural households.

Funny how you dont mention this at all, i am sure greeks are all happy and dancing proudly because they are in the EU now.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

When it comes to Ukraine its ironic for some whom are defending the EU and the Ukrankian government they somehow dont believe that the austerity wont be brought up in Ukraine. But it will.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Your posts have been demonstrably pro-Russian, and I merely point that out.

Thats the same as being called an agent or shill.

I'm done speaking with you, if all you have for me is veiled insults, not so subtle accusations

I have not attacked you personally.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Mr Brain dead McCain

"We are here because we find your protests inspiring"

Funny because back in the land of the free they are doing all they can to stop protests so it looks like senator John McCain has had another stroke and should be admitted to Hospital.

When they play the race card in the USA then the Ukraine will look like a walk in the park after what freaks like him and Kerry have planned for you all American hero's

Thats the same as being called an agent or shill.

Yes I had to compliment her myself on her good play on words today in another thread about Russia
edit on 17-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Yes I had to compliment her myself on her good play on words today in another thread about Russia

It was not a play on words. Being a pro-Russian poster does not make you and agent or a shill. Again, putting words in my mouth.

I'm openly, and unashamedly a pro-west poster. Does that make me an agent or a shill? Nobody is paying me to voice my opinion here, and no government agency has persuaded me to post a certain way. I'm an independent person, with my own thoughts and opinions on the matter. Having an opinion and voicing it does not make you an agent or a shill. Just as Agent_USA_Supporter having his opinion does not make him an "agent" of that opinion. He's a person, with his own thoughts and views. And though I may disagree with those views, I do not, and will not ever accuse him, you, or any other poster here of being an agent or a shill.

Stop trying to twist my words to mean something that they do not.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Recent video, Chocolate King Poroshenko talking about how they will win:

Translation:

"We will have salaries, they will not. We will have pensions, they will not. Our children go to school, their children will be sitting in basements. They cannot do anything, and this is how, this is how we will win."
edit on 11pm202u11 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

You know, when you refer to a leader with derogatory nicknames, it does not lend credibility to your opinion.

Imagine if I had posted a thread with the title "Manlet Putin Threatens Ukraine with Nukes"

No matter how factual the post contents may be, any pro-russian readers are FAR more likely to dismiss the evidence because of my derogatory tone. If you want to post news snippets, do it respectfully.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I`m pro the people of Iraq, Libya and Syria who`s land got destroyed, and I`m also pro the people of Crimea and Eastern Ukraine who protect their families and friends.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It was not a play on words. Being a pro-Russian poster does not make you and agent or a shill. Again, putting words in my mouth.

No my friend it was the way you called someone a liar without using the word and I complimented you on the word play.

Seems to me that you become very sensitive when receiving what you dish out and you cannot have it both ways

Does that make me an agent or a shill

Not sure how to answer that one without getting the "Putting words into my mouth" reply but I will say that shills don't tend to work weekends however you seem to have little understanding of the pros or cons of the debate and want to drag it sideways to a debate on sociology and hidden meaning.

I like science, Physics and maths myself

I'm openly, and unashamedly a pro-west poster.

Well I am anti US aggression myself and not really pro-Russian since we are being honest.

I would like to be a pro-my-country but find that they $hit on us at any opportunity and then try to force feed us what Democracy is but I've done eating it.

Stop trying to twist my words to mean something that they do not.

I think here you need to give a fully quoted example because I don't know what you are talking about and you keep saying it so pray tell.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I was talking about the size of the economy and not the size of the country, geographically speaking.

On the economy, the Russians have a GDP about the size of Italy's, at just over 2 trillion USD. By contrast, the EU is approaching 17 trillion USD.

Hope this clears up your confusion.

Regards

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join