It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westren Beloved Ukrainian Dictator Poroshenko Sounding Like Hitler

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Your sources are laughable please why dont you post this then for more reablie source.

edit on 17-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So much of the pro-Putin propaganda relies on slander, not fact. The ultra-nationalist parties were soundly defeated in the last election, but the pro-Putin hate mongers continue to refer to the legitimate government as "Nazis."

Yeah, all of a sudden there are now a bunch of happy chaps with flowers in their hair in Rada now, dream on buddy...

There is nothing remotely progressive about the motley collection of ultra-nationalists who will make up the new Rada. Most of the new MP’s are rabidly right wing and ultra hostile to Russia, the breakaway regions of Donetsk and Lugansk, the trade unions, the Communist Party, the list goes on. It includes an assortment of Holocaust deniers and sympathisers for the Ukrainian Nazis who fought with the SS during World War Two. It would appear that even people wanted by Interpol for inciting terrorism and responsible for the Odessa massacre on 2 May, such as Right Sector leader Dmitry Yarosh, can be elected to the new Rada.

Let’s take a few examples to show how deeply hollow are the claims that the new Rada will be committed to democracy and freedom. The People’s Front party of Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenuk topped the poll with 22.2% of the vote. The People’s Front is closely allied with various volunteer battalions of neo-Nazis that have fought in the Donbass region committing war crimes against Russian speakers. Take for example the Aidar battalion which Amnesty International has accused of war crimes during the Ukrainian government’s summer offensive against Novorossia.

Along with this bunch of murderers you have the ultra violent crazies found in the Radical Party led by Oleh Lyashko. The Radical Party received around 8% of the vote and 22 seats in the Rada. The coup in February that brought the CIA sponsored regime to power has meant psychopaths such Lyashko can go around illegally arresting people and taping himself torturing them with impunity. Amnesty International has called on Ukraine’s government to arrest Lyashko and his armed associates.

Source

edit on 17 11 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

When it comes to the BBC I don't feel that I need to but here you go anyway.

Yes, the BBC is state funded, but it is notorious for not necessarily towing the government's line, as you would know if you had read this post. As for the BBC choosing not to report claims made by alleged eyewitnesses, that is their prerogative. Meanwhile, here is what the source for your video says:

The BBC pulled this broadcast in total panic when they realised the evidence of the eye witnesses did not correspond to the narrative the US & their NATO allies wanted to convey, many witnesses verified there were 2 Ukraine SU25 very close to the downed MH17, their presence was also confirmed by Russian satellite images provided by their air ministry.

These " satellite images" have been proven to be fake. How do we know that this alleged BBC Russia video is also not a fake?

Now, all you have to do is prove that every other western new outlet is controlled by all the various western governments as well. Or you can admit that you want people to believe that the western press is " government controlled" without any proof.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

By the way the RT reporter was quickly hired by FOX News the following month after leaving the job on RT while coming back with her claims.

Do you even know whom funds stop FAKE? you would be quite surprised.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wikipedia Reliable even on 9/11.....

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Propaganda copypasta is still propaganda. All you did was post someone else's hate speech.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I pretty much expected your response, hence why I put my "disclaimer" in my post.

My opinion on the issue stands. When an RT reporter quits ON AIR saying she was told to blatantly lie by her Russian handlers, that's pretty well a confirmation that RT spreads propaganda. Find me a link to one major media western journalist or anchor who quit on air because they were told to lie.

Or was this RT journalist a western plant to try to delegitimize the RT stance?

Edit: I see I hadn't even finished typing my reply by the time you posted your accusation. Yup, she was a Fox News plant. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
edit on 17-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: It's so good. So very good.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

By the way the RT reporter was quickly hired by FOX News the following month after leaving the job on RT while coming back with her claims.

Do you even know whom funds stop FAKE? you would be quite surprised.

Please provide evidence of who funds stopfake.org. I would only be surprised if you found a reliable paper trail.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

By the way from your same link of that stop fake article.

Russia’s top 100 lies about Ukraine
The American website Examiner.com published Russia’s top lies about Ukraine.

Examiner.com is a publication where people can write just about anything. It isn't always true and is usually opinion. I write for examiner.com and I write about relationships. before I write my articles I do a lot of research because I don't like to spread false information. However, I don't know what other examiners do. Feel free to check out the link below and read any of my articles. If you like it check out the other ones.

No. Not really. These articles are based and written on opinions of everyday people. They assume and pick out the controversial parts of a story and then use that. For example, life on mars......they point out statues and possible evidence of pre-life existance. However its false.

Its a site where opinions are posted not actual information.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yet despite the multitude of photo evidence of the lies, in each any every example, with sources listed for each example, you write it off as untrue.

So let me get this straight. If it's from an OFFICIAL news source, you write it off as western lies and propaganda.

If it's from an UNOFFICIAL news source or citizen journalists, you write it off because it's not official. Your circular logic astounds me.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

My opinion on the issue stands. When an RT reporter quits ON AIR saying she was told to blatantly lie by her Russian handlers, that's pretty well a confirmation that RT spreads propaganda. Find me a link to one major media western journalist or anchor who quit on air because they were told to lie.

Find me a link to one major media western journalist or anchor who quit on air because they were told to lie.
Here you go. Your favorite network.

‘We aired lies’: Al Jazeera staff quit over ‘misleading’ Egypt coverage

Got more but the majority when westren journalists do quit its not reported and does not get the air time.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Propaganda copypasta is still propaganda.

You mean the same way you and your buddies have being doing the same way by coping paste it in here? with a running hate?

link   

She would have it was a set up.

link   

Its a site where opinions are posted not actual information.

It is a site that does not adhere to proper journalistic standards. There is no editorial supervision, so you would be free to post anti-Ukrainian, anti-West, and anti-Israel propaganda there. The best part is that if you collect enough clicks, you will get paid for your contribution. You'd love it!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Cant you even read what i wrote there?

If it's from an OFFICIAL news source, you write it off as western lies and propaganda.

The Examiner is and does not post sources from OFFICIAL news outlets its an opinion based site, which had some in here on ATS fooled for quite few times.

So let me get this straight. If it's from an OFFICIAL news source, you write it off as western lies and propaganda.

Your beloved westren news networks lied about Iraq, Libya and Syria Ukraine is no exception. Why should it be any different?

Your circular logic astounds me

Actually your closed minded logic astounds me beyond belief for an American whom believes his nation still is the boss of the whole world.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Actually thats quite comical the way you responded, for some here whom being posting stop fake and its articles have being citing the majority of the times articles which have being posted on Examiner.

so you would be free to post anti-Ukrainian, anti-West, and anti-Israel propaganda there.

ATS is an open ended for all interested in the truth this site is not about spreading hatred towards Russia or anyonebased on whatever your beloved news outlets say.

So why dont you take your anti- Russian Pro nationalism there?

The best part is that if you collect enough clicks, you will get paid for your contribution.

You think i am that desperate? i think thats a good site for some here whom being claiming that Russia invaded Ukraine surely you can there post all the proof or evidence which are not from the news media right there on your favorite opinion site.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You make assumptions about me that are untrue.

Also, you didn't refute my previous statement. Is it true? You dismiss official western news outlets as propaganda, and you dismiss unofficial news outlets because they're not official. So where does true information come from in your world?

I have never, in any of my posting, implied that the U.S. is "the boss of the world" and have been quite critical of the U.S. in several threads. Quite frankly, I don't even consider myself "American" anymore, only by legality am I still a U.S. Citizen. Again, if you had paid attention to my previous postings, you'd know that I'm an ex-pat living in Japan hoping to naturalize here.

So, instead of refuting my assertion, you instead make baseless judgements on my character. It's interesting.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Propaganda copypasta is still propaganda. All you did was post someone else's hate speech.

So if it goes against your agenda and you can`t deny it, it`s all is just a hate propagandized speech ?

Americans and Labeling

You do know that labeling is simply creating prejudices right on the spot to marginalize stances ?
edit on 17 11 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

have been quite critical of the U.S

The term sheep in wolf's clothing comes in mind when i hear

you instead make baseless judgements on my character. It's interesting.

I have not criticized you just the government do read it again.

You dismiss official western news outlets as propaganda, and you dismiss unofficial news outlets because they're not official.

"Facepalm"

Tell me are opinions facts? according to your favorite site stop fake opinions are fact.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

And yet the pro-Russian posters on here attach labels to each and every one of the pro-west posters. You say we revere our news outlets as "beloved", when that is simply not the case, you put labels on Poroshenko, calling him "porky" poroshenko. You label the government in Ukraine as "junta", and label them "nazis" as well. I've been labelled as an "american who this's the US is the boss of the world" and even labelled as "illiterate."

Xcathdra has been labelled a "shill" and "paid poster". I've been labelled a "shill". Yet I have never attached labels to any of the pro-russia posters.

Be careful where you point your accusations, lest evidence comes that paints you in a bad light.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join