It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westren Beloved Ukrainian Dictator Poroshenko Sounding Like Hitler

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Considering Poroshenko is an anagram of 'He pork soon', it might just mean someone is gonna have his bacon.

Frying tonight porky?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Well, that's better than sounding like Stalin who made Hitler look like a schoolboy!

Now, these puppets in power will do their thing as long as the U.S. has it's way behind the scenes. The minute that changes is the minute these Ukrainian officials end up dead and the party replaced.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Considering Poroshenko is an anagram of 'He pork soon', it might just mean someone is gonna have his bacon.

Frying tonight porky?

A sober analysis of the socio-economic situation is Eastern Europe. Putin certainly draws his support from the most distinguished intellectuals.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
One side has lots of tanks and jets, the other side does not and only have the weapons they seized at the start of the conflict but the people in the east are putting up a hell of a fight because they are fighting for their homes.

Kiev keeps shouting wolf about a Russian invasion as an excuse to move up more tanks ready for when fighting breaks out again and it will be a slaughter but only for so long and then Mr Putin will invade and I hope he goes on to Kiev and settles a few old scores.

Russians will not allow the east of the Ukraine to be taken by force when the people want to adopt Russia instead of the EU for its bed partner.

The USA in WWII allowed a lot of Nazi's to escape using operation paperclip and the public did not get its ounce of flesh so I hope Russia gets these Nazi leaders and burns them alive just like what these Nazi's did to people in the east of the Ukraine and this time we have pictures to prove who's guilty and who's not.

Russia and China do not have a legal system where Lawyers and judges just get rich and take years to solve obvious cases and whilst not perfect the system is better than anything we get today in the west

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Frying tonight porky?

A sober analysis of the socio-economic situation is Eastern Europe. Putin certainly draws his support from the most distinguished intellectuals.

Never met or spoke to the bloke as it happens.

So it appears YOUR intellectual and sobering analysis of my opinion is about as worthless as a basket of rocks mate.

Or was there another reason you decided to get your snide on?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Calling users and attacking users by claiming they are agents is not going to help your cause. Even if you work in group, this is behavior isn't welcomed here.

Then why do you keep doing it? You have claimed several times now that the "anti-Russian propagandists" don't know the history of the region. Each time, I have pointed out that I am pro-Russian, anti-Putin. I have also asked you to explain the history of the region in such a way that you can justify your anti-Ukrainian position. You never do, which suggests you are bluffing. After the holodomor, can you not understand why Ukrainian Russian relations have gone down the path they have?

The last time i checked the westren mainstream is dwindling down in viewership and trust and the last time i checked all westren mainstream news outlets are government controlled.

Once again you betray your ignorance of the "West." Although some western media receive funding from the State, such as the BBC and France 24, nearly all are independently owned and operated. Cable TV is not even subject to broadcast standards. You can watch RT here in the United States. Is RT controlled by the American government.

The next time you make an outrageous statement like that, please provide some proof. Your repetitive propaganda must be tedious even to your fellow travelers.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

One side has lots of tanks and jets, the other side does not and only have the weapons they seized at the start of the conflict but the people in the east are putting up a hell of a fight because they are fighting for their homes.

But despite all the fighting, they still haven't run out of equipment or ammunition. Why do you suppose that is?

Kiev keeps shouting wolf about a Russian invasion as an excuse to move up more tanks ready for when fighting breaks out again and it will be a slaughter but only for so long and then Mr Putin will invade and I hope he goes on to Kiev and settles a few old scores.

If Kyiv wanted a slaughter and Eastern Ukraine only has the few weapons it managed to seize, why hasn't the onslaught happened already? What scores do you believe Mr. Putin has to settle with Kyiv?

Russians will not allow the east of the Ukraine to be taken by force when the people want to adopt Russia instead of the EU for its bed partner.

Except that the East still legally belongs to Ukraine, and polls taken before the conflict did not show support for Russian annexation.

The USA in WWII allowed a lot of Nazi's to escape using operation paperclip and the public did not get its ounce of flesh so I hope Russia gets these Nazi leaders and burns them alive just like what these Nazi's did to people in the east of the Ukraine and this time we have pictures to prove who's guilty and who's not.

This is a Freudian confession if ever I saw one.

Russia and China do not have a legal system where Lawyers and judges just get rich and take years to solve obvious cases and whilst not perfect the system is better than anything we get today in the west

Their system is so much simpler: only arrest people you wish to imprison, then have a very lengthy public trial that only presents incriminating evidence in an attempt to smear the "defendant." Then lock them up. The entire process is not to administer justice, but to serve as a warning that "enemies of the state" will be punished. You are welcome to move to one of these countries if you find that system appealing.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Frying tonight porky?

Or was there another reason you decided to get your snide on?

Yes, when there were some who were able to show what has happened to the Ukraine yesterday, and they were able to show more than just the same old picture. Our friend tried to silence it by making a thread which called for the censoring of it by the mods...

It got pulled right away, so he probably stepped out the wrong side of his bed this morning.
edit on 17 11 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You can watch RT here in the United States. Is RT controlled by the American government.

They are about the only ones that are not and the other one known as PressTV got banned and RT is being forced to play it down a bit as you would know if you watched the RT news that comes from London that has just opened and the one that goes out to the world later on at night.

RT unlike the rest are not playing to a home audience and spend most of their time informing the viewers about what our western governments are hiding from us and most of the time Russia has no vested interest in the subject being discussed and yes I would love to hear news for a reliable 3rd party about the conflict in the Ukraine but where would I go ?

Far worse than anything CNN or the BBC does is what Google, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter are now doing between them when it comes to access to the news but that is another subject.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Yes, when there were some who were able to show what has happened to the Ukraine yesterday, and they were able to show more than just the some old picture. Our friend tried to silence it by making a thread which called for the censoring of it by the mods...

Wrong! I started a thread asking the Mods to consider certain types of posts to be hate speech. For example, calling the legally elected president of a country, any country, a "pig" is simply hate speech. It makes him sub-human, a tactic used, historically, by the real Nazis. No-one habitually refers to Putin as "Porky Putin," do they? If you want to condemn a public figure's actions, that's fine, but stop the attempts to dehumanize them.

So much of the pro-Putin propaganda relies on slander, not fact. The ultra-nationalist parties were soundly defeated in the last election, but the pro-Putin hate mongers continue to refer to the legitimate government as "Nazis." If that isn't hate speech, I don't know what is.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

It has got nothing to do with what Russia will / will not allow. Ukraine - and the people therein - need to deal with their own internal issues without guns and the overt/cover support of Russia.

And yet the Russian police force is notoriously corrupt - in the top ten if you read some opinion - thus safely preventing any justice in that country. Don't get me started on the Chinese judiciary. Both countries have all the mechanisms in place to ensure justice is denied.

To be frank, I would rather be a in the West if I called the police! Even in the US!

Regards

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

As I said, if you are going to make a claim, support it with proof instead of just re-phrasing it and repeating it. Yawn.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

As I said, if you are going to make a claim, support it with proof instead of just re-phrasing it and repeating it. Yawn.

You seem to be saying words to the same effect to lots of people and its the type of silly reply any troll would have to hand ready for a quick copy and paste so why not do some work and point out what I said that you don't agree with instead of a generic reply.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

You seem to be saying words to the same effect to lots of people and its the type of silly reply any troll would have to hand ready for a quick copy and paste so why not do some work and point out what I said that you don't agree with instead of a generic reply.

Twice in less than an hour you have claimed that the "western media" is controlled by the government. Prove it.

Edit to add: I like the way you implied that I was a troll. Classy.
edit on 17-11-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

And yet the Russian police force is notoriously corrupt

Yes I agree and the same could be said for India but this corruption starts at the bottom but in the wests it comes from above as is the case in the UK were the police are involved in a right paedophile scandal that has not even started to unfold and maybe never would was it not for the likes of Russia Today.

Things are so bad in the USA at the bottom level that the police can execute 'n-word's in the street and close ranks because they are now above the law so I myself and me would still feels safer in Russia than the USA

Without the press being so on side they would not get away so easy with this

In the Ukraine you only need to look at who is attacking and who is defending to see who is guilty and then pick over the propaganda and try to spot some truth.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Twice in less than an hour you have claimed that the "western media" is controlled by the government. Prove it.

When it comes to the BBC I don't feel that I need to but here you go anyway.

Yes that is the BBC reporting that jets were seen in the area by residents on the ground who watched flight MH17 drop out the sky's but I don't see them repeating it today do you ?

Why are people in the UK being made to pay the BBC a licence fee and why was the BBC broadcasting to the world in places like India back in the 1950's ? Where did the money come from, who paid them when they didn't run adverts.

Today we have Russia Today playing the same to some extent but they have lots of competition to contend with and was the BBC to be upset with something they were saying then why does the BBC not show a clip from RT and then pull them to bits like RT does ?

No the reason the BBC dare not play the same game is because RT most of the time is telling the truth or bringing up a subject the BBC does not want anyone to know about ! Fracking is but one example that never makes prime time news.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

There is no point debating since you already shown your true side in 2014 January during the EU protests in Ukraine and that video of I am Ukrankian.

How heavily you defended it.

Once again you betray your ignorance of the "West." Although some western media receive funding from the State, such as the BBC and France 24, nearly all are independently owned and operated.

Your wrong and comical yet again to suggest that all are independently owned and operated even further by going as suggesting that the BBC and France 24 are " are independently owned and operated."

Shows how much you understand on this topic.

Pundits for Hire

Retired generals- turned-paid military analysts were constant on-air presences during the war in Iraq, the latest example of the expert-on-retainer trend in TV news. Supporters say this is a good way to enrich viewers’ understanding of major stories. But some critics argue that there’s a serious downside.

Independent news outlets wouldn't be doing the following operation of hiring Pundits which i may add they are still doing it.

I have also asked you to explain the history of the region in such a way that you can justify your anti-Ukrainian position. You never do, which suggests you are bluffing.

Why should i explain it to someone like you whom doesn't get it? that is if you are one. If i would explain you would use that just to counter it and try force others on to your side.

I Know your thinking patterns on this issue. This isn't the first debate on such hot topics. If i even explain why wont you explain why are you are hellbent on this anti-Russian crusader is this your daily job? or is it because your an Russian born American yolk?

I am not attacking you just asking you kindly.

edit on 17-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Sorry, but I have to disagree. The reason why historic issues, such a child abuse, has raised its head in the UK is because the judiciary and the authorities change and there is an increasing transparency. This allows for events that happened decades ago to be raised for scrutiny by a more enlightened generation.

In contrast, in Russia or China historic state abuse remains covered up. In Russia, for example, investigative journalism that concerns the government is distinctly discouraged and several journalists have been murdered over the last few years. China has no investigative journalism.

The US problems with their policing is well known and often covered on ATS. However, that's the difference, because in the US there is debate. There is zero debate in Russia on their corrupt police, officialdom and political classes.

By highlighting the fact that in the UK, US and the rest of the West there are scandals and revelations, just goes to show the lack of control the politicians actually have.

In Ukraine, what I see is Russia trying to stop the world from changing. Russia being a country which has almost complete control of the media, has a corrupt police force and a corrupt leadership.

Regards

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

RT Tells the truth?

This report doesn't think so

Nor this one

Three's a crowd, I guess.

But the above are all Western sources, so in your book they're all lies and propaganda.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Are you for real with this statement?
In Ukraine, what I see is Russia trying to stop the world from changing.

The Euporean Union is falling apart and your suggesting that Russia is preventing the European Union from becoming an Empire. With each country that it swallows in its throat.

I am sorry i cant take you serious.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join