It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westren Beloved Ukrainian Dictator Poroshenko Sounding Like Hitler

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I don't recall saying that the US government killed him. Someone most likely did. Now who it was I guess would be the one that had the most to lose by him reporting them. And if you read all of wiki says and the source material,the car accident was highly suspicious. He knew he was being followed,and the FBI lied about gathering info on him.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

you seem to know everything until someone says something you dont agree with. there is no point in sourcing anything to you. you've already made up your mind and nothing will change it.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

you seem to know everything until someone says something you dont agree with. there is no point in sourcing anything to you. you've already made up your mind and nothing will change it.

You figured it out, it seems.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

im very smart -_-
edit on 16-11-2014 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

you seem to know everything until someone says something you dont agree with. there is no point in sourcing anything to you.

So you have been here long enough to know me that well...well okay then.

I find it funny that when other's whom I don't agree with have no problem posting sources, yet there seem to be a few that think sources don't matter so why post them.

quote]
you've already made up your mind and nothing will change it.

So what exactly have I made my mind up on, because I base my posting on what I see and have learned what to believe and what is BS, but of course it would be easier to just agree with everybody in some alternate universe except this is the one we live in and not everyone will agree.

With that being said feel free to refute anything I post...and bring your sources.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

I don't recall saying that the US government killed him.

You didn't have to say the government did it, but you certainly made that assertion when you said this...

Or how about what happens to those that report the truth:

And who else is suspected to be involved in his death...besides the US gov't?

And if you read all of wiki says and the source material,the car accident was highly suspicious.

And the wiki also says the coroner explained his cause of death, there was a witness to the crash, and it was ruled an accident so if by suspicious you mean they investigated it and haven't found foul play then I guess it would be considered suspicious to conspiracy theory sites such as ATS, but not to those who did their jobs investigating the accident.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I guess it would be considered suspicious to conspiracy theory sites such as ATS, but not to those who did their jobs investigating the accident.

Well if you don't want to hear other sides then why would you come to sites like ATS?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

make the truth.

Fascist behaviour in Ukraine this year:

- Public burning of books
- Public call for murdering other nationalities
- Public destruction of monuments
- Marches with torches
- Fascist symbols
- Fascist greetings
- Burning people alive
- Bombing peaceful citizens
- Shot cities with artillery
- Genocide

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

- Public burning of books
- Public call for murdering other nationalities
- Public destruction of monuments
- Marches with torches
- Fascist symbols
- Fascist greetings
- Burning people alive
- Bombing peaceful citizens
- Shot cities with artillery
- Genocide

Well let's see...

Burning of books does not make one a facist.

Maybe you can explain why other nationalities live all over Ukraine and they are still alive?

Destroying a RUssian monument in Ukraine doesn't make one a facist, it makes them proud to be free of Russia's grip.

Marching with torches makes you a facist...then the whole world were facists before electricity.

What exactly constitutes a facist symbol?

What exactly does a facist greeting look like?

Proof they burned people alive...And Odessa isn't proof because you have no evidence of who started the fire.

They are bombing where the separatists are hiding...what about all the other places in Ukraine are they just bombing innocent civilians where the separatists aren't at...No so your wrong there.

Again they only shell areas where separatists are hiding and shooting at them, and the separatists, with Russia are doing the same thing.

Genocide...A Russian lie. Now who is really doing the genocide would be RUssia and what they are doing to the Tartars in Crimea.

It may help you out better to actually do research before posting something that has been thoroughly discussed in many threads already.

Just one thing are you that desperate that you have to keep bringing up points that have been proven lies by the Russian media, but yet every pro Russian backer seems to have to go to these points when they have nothing left. Just as you have done here.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

I think that both sides are guilty of some of what you list, although not as policy.

Pro Russian book buring

Also, these are not traits unique to Fascism. For example, the Soviets were quite partial to genocide, including (ahem) in Ukraine. That said, there is not genocide going on in Ukraine right now.

What is a fascist greeting? Is there some special way fascists say hello, or are you going to show me via YouTube or some frozen photo of a politician waving?

Regards

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Well if you don't want to hear other sides then why would you come to sites like ATS?

I think you should ask that question to your fellow pro Russian backers?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

1. I will say this again,I'm not pro-Russian. Just wanting my country to be better than it is currently. And as long as people insist on sticking with the status quo nothing will change. Almost Everytime someone mentions something being wrong with this country its "if you don't like it leave". And that solves what? Nothing. And so things just keep on the way they are. That is not patriotic,its just being blind. If people want to be true patriots,then why are they letting congress and the president whittle away our rights from the constitution and bill of rights?
2.I can't speak for others,but I get a lot of information here on ATS that I might otherwise miss. I found quite a few very interesting topics in these forums that are truly inlightening.
3.Whether others or pro Russian or not is not truly a point,information is information. We come here to discuss, argue, and enlighten others. That is what these forums are for.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

"Genocide...A Russian lie. Now who is really doing the genocide would be RUssia and what they are doing to the Tartars in Crimea."

What about American genocides? Do they not count?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
What about American genocides? Do they not count?

Not if we are talking about Ukraine.

To topic... The pro Russians have oft accused Ukraine of genocide in Eastern Ukraine. It's not really held water as things like evidence, intent and policy have not been provided.

To counter pro Russian blabbering on genocide, those with historical bones often refer back to the purposeful policies of the Russians/Soviets to kill off as many Ukrainian as possible - around 4 million Ukrainian died in the Holodomor, for example and many more died through Stalin's cruelty during and after WW2, such as the Tartars. Ironically, removal of the Tartars from Crimea allowed Russians to move in, which was an astute bit of forward planning by the Soviets.

Russia has not been kind to Ukraine, which may help people understand why they are keen to look to the West.

Regards
edit on 17/11/2014 by paraphi because: added

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

why they are keen to look to the West.

This is a lie. Half of Ukraine looks to the East, that is why Ukraine had never allowed a referendum about EU-integration.

An opinion poll on December 2 by the Gorshenin Institute found a similar picture. Some 56pc of those surveyed were at Maidan to demand the resignation of the president and the government. Only 28pc were there specifically to support the Association Agreement with the EU.

A divided Ukraine: between Russia and the EU

This is a promise:

Today there is fighting in eastern Ukraine. The Ukrainian central authorities have sent the armed forces there and they even use ballistic missiles. Does anybody speak about it? Not a single word. And what does it mean? What does it tell us? This points to the fact, that you want the Ukrainian central authorities to annihilate everyone there, all of their political foes and opponents. Is that what you want? We certainly don't. And we won't let it happen.

eng.kremlin.ru...

Although the Russell Tribunal has no legal status, its decisions have always affected public opinion around the globe.

“The Russell Tribunal, which met to condemn the war crimes in Donbas (south-eastern Ukraine), based on the presented evidence, ruled to hold Ukraine’s president, Petro Poroshenko, US president Barack Obama, European Commission head, Jose Manuel Barroso, and NATO Secretary General, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, accountable for their direct responsibility in the war against the people of Donbas,” the decision by the Russell Tribunal board of judges said.

Guilty! ‘Russell Tribunal’ condemns Obama, Poroshenko ‘war crimes’ in E.Ukraine

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Ask yourself why the US is in decline?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun
This is a lie. Half of Ukraine looks to the East, that is why Ukraine had never allowed a referendum about EU-integration.

The recent parliamentary elections put in a pro Western government.

Ukraine probably has not had a referendum on EU integration because at the moment it's early stage talks and it's quite difficult to do when Russia is (allegedly) interfering in a small part of the country and preventing any democratic processes to be expressed.

Regards

edit on 17/11/2014 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Those discussions if it is Ziga-Zaga or Zieh Hail or something like this are a way to subvert what is really at stake.

It is a war between Dragons and Angels.

It is a 4-th Reich against Free Will.

It is Satanocratia which is the real name of what is US government is against scattered sparks of light all over the Planet.

The problem is that although there is relatively few convinced Dragons in this Planet they still succeeded to steal FREE WILL from almost everyone and the picture looks so confusing.
Are you with those forces youtu.be... or with those youtu.be...
edit on 17-11-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Burning of books does not make one a facist.

Your joking right?
Here's a little historical background.

Burning Books.

Destroying a RUssian monument in Ukraine doesn't make one a facist, it makes them proud to be free of Russia's grip.

Oh like its in Kosovo where they have golden statues of Bush and Tony Boy right?

They are bombing where the separatists are hiding...what about all the other places in Ukraine are they just bombing innocent civilians where the separatists aren't at...No so your wrong there.

The Ukrainian have bombing and murdering eastern Ukrainians since this had started, you seem to be getting desperate trying the Ukrainian government.
edit on 17-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This is to comical. I do apologize for saying i but it is.

"Genocide...A Russian lie. Now who is really doing the genocide would be RUssia and what they are doing to the Tartars in Crimea."

1.Its clear & shows you lack the understanding and the history of whom are the Tartars in Ukraine.

2.The Tartars have always supported the Turkish government as they live in conditions similar to the Romas. They dont support the Ukrankian government doesnt matter which one comes into play.

3.I am actually finding this comical for those whom are defending the Ukrankian and the Tartars you dont even know the full history and yet some Americans pretending to know everything about Ukraine.

4.Ukraine does not belong to the west. And Ukraine isn't America's playground. Americans have meddled in affairs of other countries for to long, your influence is dwindling down this is the only reason you fear the Russians its because of there influence thats growing.

For some in here whom had spread the Anti Russian agenda do you even know what your typing? or you just rephrasing and re posting whatever the westren news outlets say.

Let it be BBC, FOX News or ABC, CBC news as a fact and truth. These are the same news junkies that lied about Libya and Syria even IRAQ for crying out, whats more they are pushing you to support a war agaisnt Iran a country which didn't attack anyone.

Why should Ukraine be any different?

This is whole Anti-Russian campaign isn't just happening here i have seen it happening on the guardian and on CBC, most of the posters would attack anyone whom doesn't share there views.

Which i have seen it here similar, may i ask you kindly to stop it ? because its getting repetitive, your a member of ATS a site where its a place to debate in a adult manner.

Calling users and attacking users by claiming they are agents is not going to help your cause. Even if you work in group, this is behavior isn't welcomed here.

The last time i checked the westren mainstream is dwindling down in viewership and trust and the last time i checked all westren mainstream news outlets are government controlled.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join