It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westren Beloved Ukrainian Dictator Poroshenko Sounding Like Hitler

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
You believe the western media? Your kidding?

Western media is hugely diverse and ranges from local, national to international. There is a high degree of press freedom and governments are often at the sharp end of investigative journalism. I believe media that I consider to be reliable and objective. I don't think a journalist has been murdered for touching a raw political nerve in the UK, unlike in (ahem) Russia.

I don't have any trust in the Russian press as it has been compromised by the authoritarian Russian government who also owns half of it. Chinese press is entirely controlled. YouTube is not news. So, yes, I believe Western media to be diverse and free enough to allow me get my news. I believe only the ignorant would believe RT.com, so feel I deny ignorance every time I see through what they are reporting.

www.freedomhouse.org...

Regards
edit on 16/11/2014 by paraphi because: Added a link

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

How do you steal something when you have an election on it?

Except they had to take control of it before they could vote on it...hence they stole it from Ukraine as Ukraine didn't give it to them.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I don't have any trust in the Russian press

It was also the much-maligned Russian press that first reported the secret visit of CIA Director John Brennan to Kiev. Though the White House later confirmed that report, Herszenhorn still cited Medvedev’s reference to it in the context of “misinformation” and “conspiracy theories.”

Robert Parry: NYT Ukraine Coverage Is Beyond Idiotic

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Robert Parry: NYT Ukraine Coverage Is Beyond Idiotic

The site reflects my personal views, but we endeavor to be reasonable and fair, providing as many facts as possible.

russia-insider.com...

So now one man's view is the truth...Gotcha!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Robert Parry is so ignorant he doesn't know what the expression neo-conservative actually means.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Football-hooliganism? Aks brits about it...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Kissinger:

Curiously, one of the few prominent Westerners who has dared question the prevailing wisdom on Ukraine is former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger who said, in an interview with the German newsmagazine Der Spiegel, that the West was exaggerating the significance of the Crimean annexation given the peninsula’s long historic ties to Russia.

“The annexation of the Crimea was no bid for world domination,” the 91-year-old Kissinger said. “It is not to be compared with Hitler’s invasion in Czechoslovakia” – as former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and others have done.

When Henry Kissinger Makes Sense
edit on 11am1111u11 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ukraine über alles:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Ukraine über alles:

You know nothing about that video do you?

In the videos the kids are saying not sieg heil as the video wants you to believe, but Zi-Ga-Za-Ga-Oi-Oi-Oi.

Now then I guess we have a bunch of facists in Russia...

And just in case you haven't figured it out yet, but it's a chant used at soccer games not by facists.

And since the uploader seems to be misinforming people about what the kids are saying, how can the rest of what is said in the video be taken seriously?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

January. Ukraine Falling to Fascism:

February. Popular Uprising, Foreign Manipulation and Rising Fascism in Ukraine:

March. Fears of neo-fascist uprising in Ukraine as far-right group storms Kiev parliament and ex-president calls for independence vote

May. Ukrainian faschism:

Unmasking Ukrainian Fascism:

June. Ukraine. FASCISM AS IT IS film by Andrey Karaulov

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It is the Ukranian Army that holds the cards to stop the catastrophe that is awaiting them. It time for army to turn on Kiev and overthrow the Junta and Nazi elements and bring an end to the war.

NovoRossiya will still be formed as too many war crimes have taken place on the civilians and there is no point in trying to make and live in single country anymore.

The coup from Ukrop Army will save the western part from coming under the hammer from Russia and NAF.

West will mostly show shameless rudeness and pass dialogues but not do anything else. They are pretty much topped out on sanctions and have only felt only little imposed on them by Moscow.

Putin will also start to supply advanced weapons to states like Iran, Syria and others and hold no promises that it's nuclear materials will not fall into the hands of the bad elements running their own private armies like AQ and ISIS.

With mere few truckloads of even half way advanced weapons to Taliban, Putin will force the US/NATO to return there with same or higher level of involvement than during the peak of the war few years ago.

It is time be really BLUNT the offensive foreign policies of the US/NATO, Neocons, IMF bankers and oligarchs and others.

Enough is enough!!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Well you can believe this too:
www.businessinsider.com...
And this:
www.huffingtonpost.com...
Or how about what happens to those that report the truth:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Let's just see shall we...

Please note the AK and sickle in the lower left hand corner...not unbiased in the least which is funny you think it proves a point.

Amazing not one time did they say anything about facism in Ukraine.

So they just conveniently left the sound off and only have subtitles...why is that?

Well here we have a video that says this in it's description...

[Exclusive footage] PROHIBITED in EU / US.

And later in the comments section we see this...

All of the video clips shown here are publicly available on YouTube - my job was to add the subtitles and compile everything together for easy viewing. No more, no less.

So now it seems he is doing a bit of contradicting himself, because how can it be available on youtube yet be prohibited from being seen in the US when in fact it is being seen in the US?

So now I have a question for you...you do understand that nationalism is not naziism, or facism correct?

A Russian reporter from Pravda.ru...that's the truth alright.

You got me I'm a belieber...

I have more faith in what Justin Beiber has to say before any of the funny videos you just posted as some sort of evidence.
edit on 16-11-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Or how about what happens to those that report the truth:

And where in the wikipedia article does it say the US gov't killed him?

Are you saying accidents involving cars doesn't happen...because single car accidents do happen.

And what about other reporters who report on the same things, are they also dead thanks to the gov't because I haven't heard of many have you?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

well when the shtf don't come crying to the USA for help.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Look at that all the Putinista' s on one thread...can't say I didn't see that coming.

That's pretty rich coming from you, someone whose on every single Ukraine thread bashing Russia and anyone who dares defend them. What should we label you then? Speaking personally, I don't see myself as a defender of Putin..he's no better or worse than any other politician on the planet. What I can't stand is the rank hipocrisy of the west, especially the US. A country that invaded Iraq on false pretenses, destroyed half the country, killed untold thousands of innocents, installed an American governor, held an election while still occupying the place with thousands of troops, and then claiming a victory for "democracy". Then have the balls to criticize Russia for a bloodless "annexation" and election. Sure, people can criticize Russia....just not the west or any of it's bumbuddies.

Yeah but we got the support of pretty much the whole world (not including Saddam's allies and trade partners of course).

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hope this source will be good for you...

But despite the hypocritical instrumentalisation of the Russian propaganda, the Ukrainian authorities and mainstream opinion in Ukraine continue to show unacceptable ignorance of the danger from the far right and even openly neo-Nazi forces, cooperating with them in elections and allowing them to take positions within law enforcement.

But what is striking is that far-right and neo-Nazi views and connections do not seem to be problematic for either Ukrainian officials or mainstream opinion.

Moreover, some of the new MPs are not just far right but actual neo-Nazis. Take Andriy Biletsky, elected in a single-member district in Kiev with support from the People’s Front party led by Arseniy Yatseniuk. Biletsky was the head of an openly racist Patriot of Ukraine group which was involved in hate crimes against minorities, and later formed the core of the infamous Azov volunteer battalion, which uses neo-Nazi symbolism. He was celebrated as commander of the Azov battalion and assigned to the rank of lieutenant colonel in the police.

Ukraine has ignored the far right for too long – it must wake up to the danger

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Anyone who makes a deal with Government of United States has made a deal with the devil.

US owns Porky and US tells Porky what to do.

Another of my oft used "words to live by": If someone claims to have the power to make you a God, you had better check real close to see what "they" are, before you stick out your hand or put your butt upon the throne.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Ukraine has ignored the far right for too long – it must wake up to the danger

Again one person's opinion does not make the truth.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
It's a joke when a person who speaks passionately is likened to Hitler.

The obsession that the pro Russian have in branding Ukraine as a Nazi state is frankly ridiculous. It hides the point made by others that the closer Russia slides to authoritarianism the closer to Fascism they will become. Pro Russians squeal about Nazism to hide their own slide towards blinkered nationalism.

- Hitler controlled the press, but so does Putin.
- Hitler used "people of Germanic origins" as pretext to annex and invade other nations, so did Putin in Crimea - and still does in Eastern Ukraine.

The characteristics of Nazism being directed towards the Ukrainian leadership are misplaced. They are a smoke-screen that attempts to give legitimacy to Russian actions.

Regards

pro russia people cry nazi because literal nazi's took power after the coup.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join