It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westren Beloved Ukrainian Dictator Poroshenko Sounding Like Hitler

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I don't know about ww3 but Kiev cutting of money they don't seem to have anyway is no surprise .The east knows it's going to suffer until this mess gets settled .The west will also have to do some suffering as well because of the state of the countries finances . Things could get very cold for a lot of people east and west . a reply to: douglas5

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Look at that all the Putinista' s on one thread...can't say I didn't see that coming.

That's pretty rich coming from you, someone whose on every single Ukraine thread bashing Russia and anyone who dares defend them. What should we label you then? Speaking personally, I don't see myself as a defender of Putin..he's no better or worse than any other politician on the planet. What I can't stand is the rank hipocrisy of the west, especially the US. A country that invaded Iraq on false pretenses, destroyed half the country, killed untold thousands of innocents, installed an American governor, held an election while still occupying the place with thousands of troops, and then claiming a victory for "democracy". Then have the balls to criticize Russia for a bloodless "annexation" and election. Sure, people can criticize Russia....just not the west or any of it's bumbuddies.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

And yet that has what to do with this thread?

Since you were that desperate liking that article which is authored by an CFR member that is quite telling..

And I forgot unless it comes from the state run media it isn't true...what was I thinking.

I am quite sure the westren news are reablie everywhere even they were going to arm ISIS or at least were bringing begging nutcases on the news giving an analysis on what the west should be doing..

but I see you used the Kiev Post in one of your threads as a source...thought they weren't credible either...hypocrisy lives well in your world does it not?

1.Like RussiaToday and news outlets they were quoting other sources whom had the report, journalism isn't what it used be.

Its more of copy and paste so thats what Kiev Post did.

I am beginning to think you don't know what credibility really is.
Actual i do, for a someone whom has being defending Poroshenko and the nationalists thats quite telling, i have being following this before it even started with an interest.

Except I never said you were a Russian anything...the word Putinista is easier than saying pro Russian and it's less typing.

Oh no of course not thats why you used the label anyway. This reminds me of when i was accused of being an Assad and Gaddafi agent on the Guardian three years back..

This is nothing new coming from your side.
edit on 16-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Using Google isn't hard.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I can understand Ukrankian.

Then why don't you transcribe and translate the entire speech so we can put his statements in context?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

So tell me is westren news state media a controlled press? yes it is.
So according to you the expert.

BBC in Britain is not a controlled press nor is CNN or any other ABC news outlets yet they are reporting what goverement anbd military wants the people to hear. That already feels as an controlled press.

Once again, you reveal your lack of familiarity with the western press. I don't know what the press is like where you live, but in the United States, Canada and most of Europe, the press is the government's worst enemy.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

if i recall you were the one defending Poroshenko & protestors from the west villages since the Euporean Union protests.
So much for the protests i guess the NGOs ran out of cash it seems.

but in the United States, Canada and most of Europe, the press is the government's worst enemy.

Thats not quite true. As seen with BBC in Britain its the Government best ally when it comes to cover ups.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
So tell me is westren news state media a controlled press? yes it is.

No, Western media is not controlled by their respective governments. Nice try. Just because Western media reports is as it is, and does not fit with your worldview does not mean that they lie.

Seems to me the pro Russians just cannot face the fact that the majority of the people in Ukraine don't want to be aligned to an authoritarian Russia. The only way the pro Russians seem to be able to explain this is to call them all fascists, rather than examining the reasons why virtually all ex Soviet vassal states have realigned West.

What can Russia offer Ukraine, over and above what the EU and the democratic, liberal West can offer? Think it through. In your own words.

Regards

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Using Google isn't hard.

And posting your source isn't either.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Aliensun

not throw in your own views on a simple, simple problem of a sovereignty of a country being under attack by a huge neighboring country

From that i assume your chinking out of the debate since your not going to use Kosovo the reason you used Quebec is because you know its not going to happen.

Quebec has a strict law on guns compared to the lawless gun haven America. At least in some areas.

You have the damndest way of sneaking around the basic problem of Russian wanting (for the time being only) part of Ukraine. As was point out by another, Russia is acting more like the Nazi than anybody else. Your ideology of siding with the Russian side clouds your judgment of the basic situation which is not political ideology. So I guess we know why you are here.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

So I guess we know why you are here.

Yes we do...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

What can Russia offer Ukraine, over and above what the EU and the democratic, liberal West can offer?

Because Vodka is about all they can give...good in the winter, but not so much in the summer.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Thats not quite true. As seen with BBC in Britain its the Government best ally when it comes to cover ups.

Provide an example. Here are a few counter examples:

In the 1950s Sir Winston Churchill retaliated against the BBC because of his treatment at the hands of Sir John Reith who had banned him from the BBC airwaves prior to World War II. Lord Moran (Sir Charles Watson), recorded that Churchill denounced the BBC as a communist operation which resulted in Churchill leading the campaign to introduce commercial television into the UK.

Yesterday's Men is a BBC documentary first broadcast in June 1971[9] about the former ministers of Harold Wilson's Labour government who were now experiencing opposition.[10] The approach of the programme makers, who included reporter David Dimbleby, angered Wilson and the Labour Party who saw it as displaying explicit Conservative bias. According to the official History of the BBC web page on the incident, the Labour politicians were "effectively tricked into taking part in a programme that would ridicule them".[11] During his own interview Wilson was asked by Dimbleby, in an untransmitted section of their encounter, about the money he had made from his memoirs, a question which led to a furious exchange between them.[12] Wilson wanted the programme shelved, but it was broadcast with minor changes.

The Conservative Party Chairman Norman Tebbit, with the help of an academic lawyer, assembled a dossier of the BBC's coverage of the American bombing raid on Libya in which he claimed that the reporting was heavily biased against the Americans. The BBC rejected these findings

In May 2003, the defence correspondent of the BBC Radio 4 Today programme, Andrew Gilligan, quoted a government official who stated that the British Government had "sexed up" a dossier concerning weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, against the wishes of the intelligence services.

A source you will reject.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Seems to me the pro Russians just cannot face the fact that the majority of the people in Ukraine don't want to be aligned to an authoritarian Russia.

Which is why they left in the first place. Also it amazes me that those in the east don't want to leave Ukraine, but want to be it's own autonomous region that is still part of Ukraine.

A comprehensive poll released on 8 May by the Pew Research Centre surveyed opinions in Ukraine and Crimea on the subject of the unrest.[82] The poll was taken after the annexation of Crimea, but prior to the clashes in Odessa on 2 May.[82] 93% of westerners and 70% of easterners polled said that they wanted Ukraine to remain united.[82]

en.wikipedia.org...

But of course the OP knows more than anybody because he has sources.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I love how you post 28 seconds of a speech and compare him to anything when you do not know the context in which he is speaking!!! I do believe that he is speaking in regards to Russia. It would be very foolish to talk about his own Ukrainian people that way. It would also be impossible for him to provide such services while AT WAR with his own people lol. That is because he is not at war with his own people, Ukraine is at war with RUSSIA. I know you probably don't believe it but ALL the people living in Eastern Ukraine are being FORCED by Russia to be Separatist.

All you Russian supporters forget one HUGE thing! Russia stole the whole of Crimea and Ukraine's entire Navy. That was an act of WAR and the same exact thing that HITLER did. Ukraine is only defending itself from Putin and his Communist agenda.
edit on 16-11-2014 by Patriotsrevenge because: added content

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The spanish "antifashistas" dealing with ukrainian orange-harvesters:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Here's one you might enjoy: well behaved Russians fighting Fascism in Poland:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Why would he keep it simple if the real problem is complex? There are many dark undertones going on here and Ukraine has been a set up for the USA for many years now. You have people like George Soros and our own CIA that have been in there and trying to get the Ukrainian government overthrown,they finally did it. But they also did it in Libya and Iraq. We see how well that all worked out.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

How do you steal something when you have an election on it? Oh thats right,they must have been watching our 2 parties at the polls.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You believe the western media? Your kidding? You do know that the motto here is to deny ignorance right? I think most people on here would agree that you can't trust hardly anything coming out of our msm now days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join