It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westren Beloved Ukrainian Dictator Poroshenko Sounding Like Hitler

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Westren Beloved Ukrainian Dictator Poroshenko Sounding Like Hitler

Compression.

We will have care for childen, for people and retirees - they will not Our children will go to schools and kindergartens.. theirs will hole up in the basement.

That's how we will win this war"

I am at a bit surprised at some for defending Poroshenko considering that Poroshenko had failed on delivering all the promises to the Ukrankian people oh dont worry.

Ukraine will be in the EU but they will be just like Greece.

Poroshenko's speech was shocking his speech basically states that he wants to destroy eastern ukraine. No doubt some in here are willing to defend Poroshenko no matter what.
edit on 16-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Anyone who makes a deal with Government of United States has made a deal with the devil.

US owns Porky and US tells Porky what to do.

After spending 5 billion to finance boil over revolution in Kiev, the next goal is to use Ukraine to destroy Economy of Russia and if possible to get Putin into open full out war.

Of course this will and has already destroyed Ukraine money and future, but since when does the devil care who it devours.

Ukraine has already shipped its national gold reserves to New York for safekeeping

They will never see that gold again. 2 years from now a second revolution will hang Poroschenko in the street

edit on 16-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

It would be consistent with the political orientation of the US government to support a Nazi over anyone else although one on wonders about those from the mid east.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

America does love its bigotry and fascism

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Well.. Hitler won the popular vote so...

Democracy rules!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Are you surprised ?

Let`s look in detail from which kind of a country he`s the leader :

Warning about the Liveleak video, it shows executions (you will only see it if you click the link in the story)

Media Blackout

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Actual no.
Still waiting for those whom have being that Russia invaded Ukraine to respond............

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Look at that all the Putinista' s on one thread...can't say I didn't see that coming.

I am at a bit surprised at some for defending Poroshenko considering that Poroshenko had failed on delivering all the promises to the Ukrankian people oh dont worry.

And yet he has been in office a few months trying to deal with Russian troops and separatists...pretty hard to deal with too much when your fighting a war for your country.

And yet he hasn't gone an annexed part of a sovereign country like your hero Putin...and who else decided to annex a sovereign country...Hitler.

Looks more like Putin is following the Hitler line more than a newly elected president.

Here is a bit more on Putin and Hitler...

www.themoscowtimes.com...

And btw I see the comments are disabled for your video...that's very telling about it.

And Russia did invade Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Poroshenko has now cut off all state funding in East Ukraine to all government run business , schools , hospitals etc .

This will force Russia's hand as they will have to step in

WW3 anybody

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

First, you need to tell or better show us how he is interested in invading Russian and not the other way around.

To help you out here, suppose: Quebec, basically a French-speaking province of Canada, had a major part of their citizenry that speak English and are related to Brits or Americans and that group wanted to remove the whole of Quebec from the union of Canada. --And the US was glad to oblige because of the ethnic connections. Should it be commonly accepted that we would have the right to do the same activities as Russia has been doing in the Ukraine?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I can understand Ukrankian.

First Poroshenko message is quite clear in the video.
I guess since your defending Poroshenko as an american your high emtions got the better of you which is not surprising.

you need to tell or better show us how he is interested in invading Russian and not the other way around.

Rather then you giving me a example of Quebec why dont i give you an actual example of Kosovo? and the way america violated international law by helping terrorists?

In order to create a Cleansed Albanian Pure State?

Should it be commonly accepted that we would have the right to do the same activities as Russia has been doing in the Ukraine?

You Americans already put a name of yourselves in Kosovo among the war lords and drug traffickers, its quite comical for you Americans to be complaining of what Russia is doing while knowing what America did in Kosovo was a known crime.

So in truth you already did and are going to do it in Syria to.
To help better educate you..

America proudly did it anyway....

Your Hero treated like a KING.

Its going to take me a long time to find the videos but eventually u will get the message.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

I can understand Ukrankian.

First Poroshenko message is quite clear in the video.
I guess since your defending Poroshenko as an american your high emtions got the better of you which is not surprising.

you need to tell or better show us how he is interested in invading Russian and not the other way around.

Rather then you giving me a example of Quebec why dont i give you an actual example of Kosovo? and the way america violated international law by helping terrorists?

In order to create a Cleansed Albanian Pure State?

Should it be commonly accepted that we would have the right to do the same activities as Russia has been doing in the Ukraine?

You Americans already put a name of yourselves in Kosovo among the war lords and drug traffickers, its quite comical for you Americans to be complaining of what Russia is doing while knowing what America did in Kosovo was a known crime.

So in truth you already did and are going to do it in Syria to.
To help better educate you..

America proudly did it anyway....

Your Hero treated like a KING.

Its going to take me a long time to find the videos but eventually u will get the message.

I would much rather you keep to my example and not throw in your own views on a simple, simple problem of a sovereignty of a country being under attack by a huge neighboring country that is involved in a renewed expansion of its former territories.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It's a joke when a person who speaks passionately is likened to Hitler.

The obsession that the pro Russian have in branding Ukraine as a Nazi state is frankly ridiculous. It hides the point made by others that the closer Russia slides to authoritarianism the closer to Fascism they will become. Pro Russians squeal about Nazism to hide their own slide towards blinkered nationalism.

- Hitler controlled the press, but so does Putin.
- Hitler used "people of Germanic origins" as pretext to annex and invade other nations, so did Putin in Crimea - and still does in Eastern Ukraine.

The characteristics of Nazism being directed towards the Ukrainian leadership are misplaced. They are a smoke-screen that attempts to give legitimacy to Russian actions.

Regards

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Did you know that Putin's brother was killed by the fascists?

Oh by the Moscow Times arent really arent an Russian source they are more like the New York Times.

By the way your beloved Vladislav Inozemtsev

Is on the foreign affairs which i may add is published by the council of foreign relations..
CFR

It only took me a few seconds to find that much information on her. So her article on the Moscow Times isn't reablie. This is the same CFR which has being pushing for a war in Iran.

Here is a bit more on Putin and Hitler...

An article written by an CFR author how reablie. By the way comparing Putin to Hitler is weak and pathetic.

Russian President Vladimir Putin honored the victims of the Siege of Leningrad, including his brother, at a ceremony in St. Petersburg on Monday.

Following the procession, Putin laid flowers and made the sign of the cross at the mass grave where, it was recently announced, his older brother was interred. Putin’s brother died in childhood during the devastating siege.

And yet he hasn't gone an annexed part of a sovereign country like your hero Putin...and who else decided to annex a sovereign country...Hitler.

So what America and the EU are doing elsewhere is annexing countries or forcing there cultures and views upon other countries right? dont make me laugh.

And btw I see the comments are disabled for your video...that's very telling about it.

by the way i just noticed CNN had started disabling comments i find that very telling to. So much for freedom of speech where it applies it seems in the west.

Look at that all the Putinista' s on one thread

If i was an Russian agent wouldn't i be in Cuba, Ukraine in the east doing something important? surely that money would have being quite good about now.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

not throw in your own views on a simple, simple problem of a sovereignty of a country being under attack by a huge neighboring country

From that i assume your chinking out of the debate since your not going to use Kosovo the reason you used Quebec is because you know its not going to happen.

Quebec has a strict law on guns compared to the lawless gun haven America. At least in some areas.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Off the top of my head I can only think of two countries that used ethnic (insert country here) were being abused and used that as justification for an invasion.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Hitler controlled the press
So tell me is westren news state media a controlled press? yes it is.
So according to you the expert.

BBC in Britain is not a controlled press nor is CNN or any other ABC news outlets yet they are reporting what goverement anbd military wants the people to hear. That already feels as an controlled press.

Hitler used "people of Germanic origins" as pretext to annex and invade other nations, so did Putin in Crimea - and still does in Eastern Ukraine.

The same way America used a similar tone while they invaded Iraq and the Euporean Union are doing it right now your comparison is rather off.

The obsession that the pro Russian have in branding Ukraine as a Nazi state is frankly ridiculous.

Sounds like your defending the Ukrankian fascists then.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The characteristics of Nazism being directed towards the Ukrainian leadership are misplaced.

An recent Guardian article seems to disagree with your statement do i need it to bring it up or could you find it on your own surely its not that hard since you believe everything what the westren news have being telling you about Ukraine....

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Did you know that Putin's brother was killed by the fascists?

And yet that has what to do with this thread?

Oh by the Moscow Times arent really arent an Russian source they are more like the New York Times.

And I forgot unless it comes from the state run media it isn't true...what was I thinking.

It only took me a few seconds to find that much information on her. So her article on the Moscow Times isn't reablie. This is the same CFR which has being pushing for a war in Iran.

I forget when it doesn't praise Russia it isn't credible, but I see you used the Kiev Post in one of your threads as a source...thought they weren't credible either...hypocrisy lives well in your world does it not?

I am beginning to think you don't know what credibility really is.

by the way i just noticed CNN had started disabling comments i find that very telling to. So much for freedom of speech where it applies it seems in the west.

Interesting, but nobody takes CNN seriously as a news source anymore so that argument is just funny.

If i was an Russian agent wouldn't i be in Cuba, Ukraine in the east doing something important? surely that money would have being quite good about now.

Except I never said you were a Russian anything...the word Putinista is easier than saying pro Russian and it's less typing.

Also the word is used because you and a few other's seem to think Putin does no wrong...maybe Putin groupies would be better?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

An recent Guardian article seems to disagree with your statement do i need it to bring it up

Yes you do.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join