It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a feminist, what is feminism, and what is a 'feminazi'? Do you know what they are?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ErgoTheAbsurd

Point of view you've offered? Which is...? Sorry my friend - all of this is meaningless unless you can tell us what you actually mean

You still have some 'splainin' to do - and I'm asking :-)

You've put on a pretty good show so far...but, hey - that's up to you

Spend time with your girlfriend - I'm sure that's safer and easier than answering a direct question

Toodle-loo then

:-)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
You still have some 'splainin' to do - and I'm asking :-)

I've offered how things appear from my vantage and have nothing additional to offer.

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
Spend time with your girlfriend - I'm sure that's safer and easier than answering a direct question

More important for sure. As for direct, in a world of usernames, there's nothing direct about trying to answer your question, especially if I don't have a direct answer for your direct question, only a description of appearances.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'm thinking you are not so much honestly dishonest as just dishonest

:-)

have it your way

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi, first post. I've been reading ATS for awhile now but made an account to make this post since it's an issue close to my heart.

I was severely abused by my feminist aunt, who was like a second mom, throughout my childhood for being male. My mom, while not a feminist per se, was influenced by my aunt to not truly view males as humans, but only as the enemy. This is what allowed my own mother to, without regret to this day, sexually abuse me when I was 7 after her boyfriend left her and she was lonely.

Of course I support equal rights for women. But feminism has become nothing but an anti-male hate movement which is egregiously harming men and boys. I will never, ever forgive feminism for it's role in the destruction of my life, and I will certainly never call myself a feminist.

I'm a Mens' Rights Advocate, a gender egalitarian, and a humanist. But NOT a feminist. Never.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I disagree with Mr Sowell's over all opinions and political stance.
But you cannot beat analytical skills.

edit on 24-11-2014 by HarbingerOfShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

GIVE it time.
The push for equality in the services to introduce women into combats arms will open the gates of hell for THEM too now.
A hell of a reward for those of us who saught to SHEILD the citizenry and women from such madness,not to mention equality would mean the standards as they are NOW.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
She makes some interesting points here.

edit on 24-11-2014 by HarbingerOfShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: jheated5

So you think you're likely to be made a sex slave as a man?

Do you actually think that men are not also prostituted, abused, taken advantage of, raped, etc, just like women are?

Do you realize how incredibly sexist such an attitude is?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join