It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member of ATS, there is NO HOPE, you are deluding yourself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I am not gonna go into details because no one is really interested in details.

We found each other on ATS and we feel cushy and cozy talking about the world.

But if you step outside ATS, go to yahoo, craigslist, interact with average people in the malls or restaurants. You will see. THERE IS NO HOPE

We are doomed.

DOOOOMED

People have no idea what is going on, and they do not want to know what is going on. Which allows the TPTB to create the future they want, War, Depopulation etc

The smartest people in the end will be the prepers. Mark my words.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Society is a failure then?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Yes we are all doomed, no one gets out alive and we all must die as death is one certainty from life. Until then I am just taking things a step at a time hoping for the best, prepared for the worst. Despite how crazy and messed up things are, it is interesting.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Ok...

When you will look away, nothing will change... Ever ! It starts with people like us.

But... Lets assume you are correct. Can you explain something to me ?

How is it possible, that with the depopulation agenda in mind, there have never been so many people on Earth in all of the existence of mankind together, then there are now ?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sinter Klaas

Perhaps the current Ebola strain needs refining .

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Society is a failure then?

Society is morally and financially bankrupt.

And like all banks that go bankrupt, it follows a certain pattern, the doors are open, bank is open, everything is supposedly fine. And then BAM, suddenly bank is bankrupt, doors are locked, employees notified.

It happens overnight, as if it wasn't cooking for 12 months or more.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sinter Klaas
How is it possible, that with the depopulation agenda in mind, there have never been so many people on Earth in all of the existence of mankind together, then there are now ?

Just because the current plans are simply not working out, EXAMPLE

Kenyan doctors find anti-fertility agent in UN tetanus vaccine
www.lifesitenews.com...

It doesn't mean there isn't an agenda at work, Precisely because all these soft kills are not really working well, they will instigate WW3 to force mass dieoffs

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I don't know, this year I have witnessed some pretty amazing acts of humanity from strangers. You can either make heaven of the world or hell. It's up to you. I know it's fun to scare yourself once in a while, but worrying about things that are out of your control seems pretty stupid to me, what's the point? Is your life that boring?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I think I see at least part of what you're getting at OP.
Outside these forums where we discuss the potential and likelihood of bad things happening, corruption and other nefarious doings by TPTB, is a world that just carries on with the usual day to day existence. The people out there don't have an idea of how bad things are and their blinders are apt to bring us doom. Is that roughly it?

On that note,I am frequently amazed the societal structure has not completely collapsed several times over by now with all the mix of horrific economic issues, authority abuses and outright terrible conditions for the average person to succeed along with all the political outrages that we see here on ATS. A part of me simply does not understand how it keeps going.

But it does. Think of it this way. These people out there that don't expose themselves to the things we read about simply choose to live without that knowledge. Now, of course that can very well lead to further crises and certainly makes those in power happy that so few actually pay attention. It might ultimately result in catastrophe.
However, in a way, when millions of people choose to continue day after day in the same way they've always done, it actually lends stability to society as we know it.

This is why I try to stay informed on all the subjects we have here, but truly suspect that little change will actually happen. I mean, I believe we will continue to be whittled down bit by bit, but it won't be evident as whatever plans they have are generationally considered.

Example: Teens today will find gas prices around $3 normal and will think nothing of paying that 10 years from now. If it shoots up to $6/gal in 5 years, they will complain, but the teens of 5 years from now will see that as normal as well. At the same time, no one expects wages to pop up like gas and food prices do. Heck, they've barely changed in 30 years. It's "normal" that it doesn't happen like that. These little increments will be introduced over time as they have been already and people will just continue dealing with it as they have been already.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
That's pretty close to the conclusion I've reached. I've heard people talk about a coming revolution or an uprising against TPTB and think to myself, "Never gonna happen". There are just not enough of us who actually know or care what's going on and that's the way it's going to stay. You can say it's the media's fault for slanting the news or it's the politicians fault for breaking their promises, but in the end.... it's our own fault. We have the power, as a whole, to say "Stop, Enough!", but we are too happy arguing over which party is best, when they both [ along with the big corporations ] are screwing our brains out and laughing behind our backs. I've quit worrying about the rest of the world and work on making my little corner of it a decent place. Let everyone else go to Hell in their own way.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I don't know, this year I have witnessed some pretty amazing acts of humanity from strangers. You can either make heaven of the world or hell. It's up to you. I know it's fun to scare yourself once in a while, but worrying about things that are out of your control seems pretty stupid to me, what's the point? Is your life that boring?

I like the way you think. Great post.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

The hope we need is not found in the world, but within us all. It's as close as the nose on your face. Those who dig a pit for us to fall in will themselves fall into the pit they dig. No worries. Simply stay at the top of the pit with a shovel and help them out when they fall in. Fill the pit in with the shovel after you get them out. Avoid shoveling in dirt until you help as many out as possible. Some will refuse your help.

What's interesting about people who dig pits is this: They fall into the hole, then ask you to shovel dirt for them before exiting the pit. What happens? They get dirt in their face. The shovel has two purposes. It can assist the ones in the pit as they come out. It can then be used to keep anyone else from falling in. It's a great tool, but requires suffering and toil.

The trick is to be the person with the shovel and not the person digging their own grave.

Revelation 6

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

---Sounds kind of D.U.M.B. (Deep Underground Military Base) to hide in the hole you dig. Who are you hiding from?

Revelation 6

9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

---The ones in the caves had dirt on their robes. The ones in Heaven were given white robes. Interesting.

edit on 16-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sinter Klaas

there have never been so many people on Earth in all of the existence of mankind together, then there are now?

I'm going to again commit the unpardonable sin on ATS...
Who told you there are more people on earth now, than there have ever been in the history of this planet? Why do you believe them? Why do you trust that our current population figures are correct?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

Why should we even listen then to you if its pointless? Because you see nothing of value in this world?

There is always hope...maybe not in your world. Get up and away from your computer....that big yellow thing up there is the SUN.

It can alleviate seasonal depression. The world is FAR from all doom n gloom...sad you're failing to see or feel that!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What I would like to know is why people think this point in time of human history is any different than any other point in time of human history ?

Corruption, fighting, killing, dog eat dog...

Repeat, rinse.

Same old song and dance.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

well lets see, 2000 years ago no one claimed to have landed on the moon.

We couldn't build skyscrappers. And devistating a landscape with heavy equipment was, lets face it. Impossible without say. Heavy equipment run by motors Such as cranes that could actually carry the weight instead of the imagine 10,000 slaves pulling on a hemp rope like its some amazing unbreakable spider silk wrapped rope.

Sure, Il bite and say that in the distant passed we had electricity and some advanced technology.

But as of current history, accepted by everyone even the drones who fuel the economy blindly.

They all know this time is not like any other time.

I mean, pick any date in history 2000-4000 years ago that showed people droping explosive bombs over cities?
Or maybe show me another genocide like the Native Americans and the south Americans?

Can't? Right because there's never been a society of 100 million people to drop like flies to what they are now.
Pick a society any society besides the natives of course who had so much happen to them? You can't because it was the most barbaric scenario to happen in recorded human history.

There has never ever been any other cultures on this planet in recorded history with a population as high as 100m to lose over 90% of its population in less than a century. I challenge you to find a comparing nation because you won't.

No ammount of genocide today will ammount to what happened there.

You think Hitler was bad? 6 million Jews and others? Try multipuling that number 16.66666666666667 Because that's more accurate to the T. 100/6= 16.666 ect and that's close to every native american that was living on the continent during that time. That's only North america too. I susspect nearly 100M lived in South America as well.

Spanish butchered them all, There arn't many authentic south american Aztecs around because they were wiped out.
Lots of Hespanic people who are decendants of the spanish that conquered are claiming to be from the long lost tribes of the Maya. Which i think is a little funny considering they killed them all... But w/e Those mayan elders ancestors came on a boat in the 1500-1600 so i donno what their trying to play with the *this is our land* card. You can see the obvious physio characteristics of the hespanic throughout what ever mayan cultures survived to this day. Not many Native American looking like mayans, I'm not even trying to be racist either because i grew up in a Northern Native American family.

And non of them look Hispanic. EItherway. There's plenty of suffering going on right now. But not on the level it has been in the passed.

No one goes to such great lenghths to wipe out a culture as the europeans and the spanish so theroughly that they remain under 10% of the population.

in a population filed with 331 million people in north america roughly estimated alone. less than 10% are natives to the land where some 90% percent are immogrants.

I can't think of anytime in recorded history the population has been so high. Yet the natives population being so low.

Times do change and the land changes with it. The actions sometimes the same but he methods and ambitions change.

Nowadays as mentioned. No ones trying to carve up an entire population the likes of which scarred the natives. The tragies in the middle east don't even ammount to it because they still own their land... And they still have a billion or something people living in the area.

In rough estimates close to 1000M people live there so, yeah its bad but. They will survive and mantain their culture.

Everyone in the middle east is just doing fine with the millions of citizens residing in those countries.
It`s a good thing genocide from the passed hasn`t shaped how we dictact the future.
Hopefully the slaughter of the Native south and northern americans will never occure to any other nation of tribes again.

Not like that... such a blood bath.

To put that into perspective, That's an entire landmass wiped out. That's like going from the western tip of russia and wiping out as many people as you can on your way to britian. Then moving south into Africa. A whole continent devistated.

Let that seep in for a moment.
edit on 16-11-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Thank you for your perspective, it certainly makes one think. But nuke war can in a single day change all your stats, one day of boom, and that's that

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Hey, I like fishing as much as the next guy. What I am talkin about is coming depression and war due to Elites doing whatever they want without opposition.

I truly hope you live for the next 20 years at least, no disease, no old age death, no accidents. So that you see I was right.

LOL, hows that for a curse

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

---The ones in the caves had dirt on their robes. The ones in Heaven were given white robes. Interesting.

Yikes, maybe you didn't realize it, but you just states by quoting Bible that in the end NOT A SINGLE christian will survive in physical form the second coming.

You just signed our death warrants.

join