It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toiletpaper Spider Prank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I forget where I saw this, but it's been a good source of amusement.

Get a pen. Pull out toilet paper from wall. Draw spider or other bug on toilet paper. Roll the TP back up until your artwork is hidden. Remind significant other to use the bathroom before car trip or just be patient.

The last step is learning to dodge thrown objects.

I've been wanting to do this in public restrooms but was worried it would give someone a heart attack.

Trying it again tonight on the girlfriend. I was impressed with the horrible words she strung together last time.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Lift the toilet seat and line it with packets of ketchup. Gently place the seat down and wait for someone to plop down.
Hilarity will ensue.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Ugh, only had a thick blue Sharpie.

My last spider was a thing of beauty. I think out of the corner of her eye it might still work.

Sad, was my TP spider not appropriate or something? It was a circle with 8 legs...

edit on 1520141120141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I like this too!

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

If this is your toilet, disgust when you have to clean a ketchup stained toilet, as well your company will likely leave thinking you are sick for having ketchup in your toilet.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Why do that? I'll just wrap a real spider in the toilet paper roll. No evidence of me tampering that way. Thanks for the idea.

Oh wait, I don't have that great a memory when I have to dump a load, that will probably backfire. And that spider will be a little pissed at me.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Or glue a toy spider on the roll towards the back. Just make sure there is clearance so it doesn't get jammed when someone pulls on the roll.

Toy spiders also work really well on camping trips and tucked into a sleeping bag roll if placed right. It'll pop out.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I would have to delay using the paper for another 10 minutes

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
herm... The girlfriend didn't notice the paper toilet roll had been rolled back in place? ...

You Sir, are a Master of Something, and I want to see a pic of it! How far back did you have to unroll?... lol When I take too much paper and try to put it back in place, it looks unsurprisingly uninviting for the next user... heck, even for me... lol

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
George Takei's Facebook page had a photo up that was interesting.
It was an inverted paper cup with a message written on it:

"Do not open unless you plan to kill it"

If someone turns the cup over and finds nothing, they have to wonder if there was something under it to begin with... and where it went.

top topics

join