It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 abducted by Alien UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The evidence? No evidence - but if all logical and plausible natural theories fail than the improbable starts to become possible, even plausible.
Modern day sonar and other search methods show nothing, no traces, no indication that the plane even existed. So you say it blew-up. Maybe.
But consider this:

If the ever-growing mystery of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 has you wondering how a plane can simply disappear into thin air, consider this: Data from the Aviation Safety Network shows that more than 80 aircraft (capable of carrying more than 14 passengers) have been declared “missing” since 1948.

Source:
www.ibtimes.com...

So am I being one of those that the debunkers laugh at who says if nothing else than aliens? - But they don't believe aliens exist in our world of the Earth and surrounding planets do they? - Some of us believe they do. Now consider this, and why I am posting this now, I was just watching one of he episodes of 'Unsealed Alien Files" and they mentioned an incident many years ago where a DC-10 was reporting that it had lost control and was being drawn to a shinning object [or light] and could not break away from whatever was pulling it until the UFO disappeared. Now to today and Flight MH370 and many of the other aircraft that have disappeared over the years without a trace. Could they have been abducted out of the sky by advanced alien craft [UFOs]

edit on 15-11-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Nah. Not aliens.
They ran into a chronosynclastic infindibulum.
Prove they didn't.

edit on 11/15/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

When every square inch of the ocean floor and jungles in the flight path are ruled out by searches. AND, terrorists hijackings are also ruled out.

Then, I'll consider your theory...

Des

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Nah. Not aliens.
They ran into a chronosynclastic infindibulum.
Prove they didn't.

Maybe it was gremlins?

Hey, is that you?

edit on 15-11-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think the plane landed safely in China.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

That is what I stated also when the disappearance happened. The Vicente incident off the coast of Australia and Flight JAP 1628 off the the Alaskan coast convinced me that Aliens abducted them.

No debris, no oil slick/residue, no radar location, no distress signals. No doubt that they were abducted.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RossWellOldMexico

LMFAO.

I highly doubt it.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Sure the mundane explanation still can't be ruled out. But when you think of the state of the art of modern day detection equipment including satellites that can scan vast amounts of ocean and ground space the amount of ships and planes employed in the search effort and the fact that no trace whatsoever of that plane has been spotted than, and only than can an 'out of the box' theory be considered. Those who see UFOs and others who say they have had encounters are often ridiculed and considered to be imaginative if not delusional - but strange craft moving under apparent intelligent control are a matter of record - prove anything? No - but we are dealing in the hypothetical
- If nothng else it is still interesting - More interesting than just saying unexplained - Some might say there is always an explanation for all phenomena - and for the moment aliens can not be ruled out.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I thought they said it landed in missurra. That little island in the ocean. They took pics and cellphone evidence. Maybe the ILLEGAL ALIENS got em. is that what U mean?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The "chronosynclastic infindibulum" theory is your conclusion. You prove that the passengers and plane went missing from your idea.

All signs point to an abduction. After all this time no evidence of a plane crash has shown up. The Aussies sent down an underwater drone to look for debris and STILL hasn't found anything.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tinkortwim

Well, tinkortwim, what are your theories, so I too can have a laugh.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

All signs point to an abduction.

Nah. You're confused.
All those "signs" actually point to an encounter with a chronosynclastic infindibulum. A classic case. There one minute, gone the next.

poof

edit on 11/15/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
My theory is that it crashed into the Southern Indian Ocean like the nightmare I had of the crash before it actually happened.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

All signs point to an abduction.

Nah. You're confused.
All those "signs" actually point to an encounter with a chronosynclastic infindibulum. A classic case. There one minute, gone the next.
poof

From the Urban Dictinary:

chronosynclastic infundibulum
n. A point in space where, upon a person entering it, that person's existence in space-time ceases to be linear, becoming discrete. This means that a person that has entered a chronosynclastic infundibulum exists at multiple points and lines in space-time. For example, such a person could exist at all points in time in one place and also appear at another point for five minutes.

From Kurt Vonnegut's "The Sirens of Titan."

Source: www.urbandictionary.com...

This does not contradict alien theory - And when you consider that alien theorists such as the computer scientist and ufologist/author Jacques Vallee have postulated a possible interdimensional link with alien phenomena and the fact that timelines may be different in other dimensions than we could say that chronosynclastic infundibulum did occur and was induced by aliens

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

chronosynclastic infundibulum did occur and was induced by aliens

A chronosynclastic infundibulum is a natural phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Where's the debris? No seat cushions that are floatable to be found. Those items are always first to be retrieved. Where's the oil slick/residue?

No terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the crash. The Aussies sent down an underwater drone to search for the plane and nothing found.

This is a mystery. The Alien abduction theory is still in play.
edit on 15-11-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: correct grammar

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

chronosynclastic infundibulum did occur and was induced by aliens

A chronosynclastic infundibulum is a natural phenomenon.

In the science fiction novel The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut, a "chronosynclastic infundibulum" is a kind of wormhole through time and space, defined as "where all the different kinds of truths fit together".

NOTICE IT IS A FICTIONAL CONCEIPT - You didn't know that Phage did you

*SNIP*

edit on 11/15/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

NOTICE IT IS A FICTIONAL CONCEIPT

Because it is in a science fiction novel it's fictional? Is everything in science fiction novels fictional? There's a lot of interstellar travel in science fiction. I guess that means it's purely a fictional concept.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
MH370 didn't go down.

It never even took off.
In fact: It was never there to begin with.

This so called plane, and all other MH planes never really existed.
The entire country of Malaysia is not real and is actually all crisis actors from mainland China.

These are the same guys you see in Fergusson or Occupy Radio Shack, etc, all paid crisis actors operating on a black budget funneled through Haliburton and Coast to Coast AM.
edit on 15-11-2014 by FinalCountdown because: got a threatening phone call from putin

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RossWellOldMexico

Where's the debris? No seat cushions that are floatable to be found. Those items are always first to be retrieved. Where's the oil slick/residue?

No terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the crash. The Aussies sent down an underwater drone to search for the plane and nothing found.

This is a mystery. The Alien abduction theory is still in play.

Yes, and not only is the alien abduction theory still in play but the longer that plane [and many others] remains missing without a trace the more plausible the alien theory becomes. And the more the debunkers continue to attempt to debunk nothing more than a hypothetical theory the more I wonder about their agenda[s]. Does the government know a lot more about the alien phenomena than they are willing to admit and do they pay these debunkers to suppress even the thought of real aliens? Why?
That is the scary part.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join