It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of Revelation: A Jigsaw Puzzle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
To understand the content of this thread, first you have to understand my theory of the 365.25 day Paleo-Hebrew calendar. The luni-solar Rabbinical calendar that exists today is a result of Judah's Babylonian exile. Here is a quick summary of why I believe that the true biblical calendar is a solar calendar that starts on the Vernal Equinox that comes full circle ending on the Vernal Equinox.

The following is an excerpt from my thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The original text of the Bible discloses a calendar consisting of 12 months of 30 days. This is derived from the flood account in Gen 7, and the 1260 days of the Book of Revelation. This 360 day calendar starts and ends on the vernal equinox. Most of the references to the New Moon as the beginning of the month is a mistranslation. Rosh Kodesh simply means head of the month, not building of the moon. Observance of the New Moon as Rosh Kodesh did not occur in Israel until the Babylonians enslaved them. The lunisolar calendar that most Jews observe today is only 354 to 355 days long. This incongruency with the solar year requires that a 13th intercalary month must be added every 2 or 3 years to keep the Holy Days in season. The bible never makes any mention of a 13th month. Infact the bible mentions David appointing 2 generals to over see the Hebrew military for each month...totalling to 24 generals for 12 months, never 26 for 13 months.

So, with that background information out of the way, I hope to show you why I believe the 7 year Tribulation recorded in the Book of Revelation by the Apostle John was specifically crafted to begin on the Feast of Trumpet (Yowm Theruah) and numerically unfold according to the Paleo-Hebrew solar calendar. So lets start:

Day 1--Yowm Theruah (Feast of Trumpets September 16th): The Church is removed from the earth so that Israel's remaining 70th Week of Years may play, hence 7 years. For about 24 hours, no harm will come to the earth so that the 144,000 may be sealed.

Rev7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads.”

Day 2-36--Starting on day two, Trumpet Judgements 1-5 will be blown chronologically every 7 days. By the 5th Trumpet, on October 22, Apollyon (the Angel of the Abyss who's human number is 666) will rise. This angel-man is more commonly known as the Anti-christ. When he rises with his naphilim army, they will torment non-believers for 150 days with venomous stings that will not permit physical death.

Rev 9:4 They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not permitted to kill anyone, but to torment for five months; and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings a man. 6 And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them.

This is the first numerical puzzle piece. From Apollyon's rise on Oct 22 to the Vernal Equinox of the following year is exactly 150 day (five months). It fits the Paleo-Hebrew calendar like a glove.

Day 36--This is where things really pick up momentum. By this point, I assume that the 7 year treaty of Daniel 9 has been confirmed by brute force. This treaty would be designed to last 7 years of 360 days per year, or 1260+1260 days. The first 35 days of the Tribulation seem to be a grace period of spiritual preparation for the real deal to come. On day 36, the 6th Trumpet is blown. The four Angels of the Euphrates are unbound and their army of 200 million kill one-third of earth's remaining human population.

Rev 9:15 And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind. 16 The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.

I believe this slaughter of one-third of mankind's population will last 1,260 days. While this is going on, the Two Witnesses of God will be ministering for the same 1,260 days (42 months). I believe this because from Rev 9:13 to Rev 11:14, this is all classified as the 2nd Woe. This 1,260 day stretch begins on the 36th day and ends with the Abomination of Desolation on April 7th. The 1,260 days is our next puzzle piece since April 7th is the anniversary of Jesus' death. On that very day in the middle of the 70th Week, the Two Witnesses will be murdered and Apollyon will enter the temple, proclaiming to be God. Then, 3.5 days later, the Two Witnesses will be resurrected, just as Jesus was.

From this point, there will be 1,260 more days, where Apollyon and his marked slaves will hunt and kill the 144,000 along with any other servant of Christ that he can find. For that very reason, Jesus will return early, cutting the Tribulation short by up to 24 hours for the sake of the elect.

Matt 24:21 “For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 “Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.
This is why no man can know the day or hour of Jesus' return. He will be returning early so that may be announced as King of kings on Yowm Theruah (Feast of Trumpets). He will not be cutting the 70th Week short, but the tribulation taking place during the 70th Week. This is also why the "no man knows the day or hour" statement does not apply to the Rapture. The day of the Rapture will always be Yowm Theruah.

I hope you found that interesting. Let the interested discuss and the haters hate.
edit on 15-11-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
My problem with Revelation is that is seems to fit Jesus' description of a false prophet to the tee.

Luke 21
8 He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them.

What do we see at the beginning of Revelation? This "someone" (supposedly the apostle John) claiming to speak for Jesus and saying that the time is near.

Revelation 1
1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

Revelation 1
17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

So John claims to speak for Jesus and that the time is near. Hmmm...

Matthew 7
22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Isn't Revelation a prophecy in the name of Jesus?

People never listen or learn it seems.
edit on 11/15/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Not that my words will make a difference to you, but Jesus did say He would return. All biblical prophecies were given to the prophets from Jesus (know as Yehwah-Elohim in the OT), Daniel saw Him as the 'Ancient of Ages'. The imposter that you are describing is none other than Apollyon, not Jesus....but its all the same to you, I dont know why you bother to participate in biblical threads if you hate the bible so deeply.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I respect your right to your opinion/belief, truly.

I don't hate the bible, I just disagree with much of what's in it. I don't mean to come off as hateful either, that's not my intention. Maybe I get a little passionate sometimes but that doesn't mean I'm attacking anyone personally.

I participate in bible threads because I'm interested in the subject. I only express my opinion, nothing more.

You can't deny that John said the exact things Jesus warned us about though can you? Turning a blind eye to it isn't very wise in my opinion.
edit on 11/15/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Very well, I respect your skepticism and apologize for any past insensitivity from myself.

From a skeptic's perspective, John could have made the whole thing up, but its unlikely. As I have shown, the details in the book of Revelation interact with an established calendar that is encrypted in the very syllable distribution of the text. This unique syllable distribution is a poetic metering that is found all over the OT and NT. If you know how to read it, you can see how the bible predicted historical events. I am currently studying the meter in Zephaniah, but I dont have a means of posting it online (since my computer is dead). The thread I linked in my OP contains links to a researcher of the meter.
edit on 16-11-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Pagans were pretty big into astrology and calendars (the meter you mentioned) are based on the movement of the heavens. That coupled with the reference to zodiacal symbols in its prophecies (Revelation 13 in particular) makes it obvious to me that Revelation is the work of a pagan or pagans. Former pagans founded the Catholic church and Jesus called them hypocrites.

The fact that these prophecies are based on celestial cycles means those in power today can easily fulfill those "prophecies" based on the dates (celestial alignments) outlined in Revelation, keeping the illusion going.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I have not found any correlation between the meter and astrological events, and the biblical calendar only uses the Vernal Equinox as a marker for yearly intercalation. If you try using events like lunar eclipses to pin down prophecies, your results will conflict with the meter. The only exception is the 2nd Advent, which involves the moon turning blood red, but in that case, the moon will be off of its natural orbital path (confused).

There are recurring patterns in history. Some of them operate in multiples of 40 to signify testing, or multiples of 7 for completion or judgement. The really important patters are multiples of 105, those are usually world changing events. I doubt astrological patterns align with these numbers, but I know that the patterns go beyond conspiracy. From beginning to end, the meter has forecasted monumental events...things that man cannot control.
edit on 16-11-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: added text

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The statement about not knowing the day or the hour also applies to a certain extent to Yom Teruah. Because of the way things work out today, we do not know exactly the day or the hour of Yom Teruah. We only know from year to year approximately when it will begin, but it does not officially begin until that first bare sliver of a moon is sited. And that, no one can never know exactly when it will happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

There is knowing and there is KNOWING.

I don't think that Jesus will have to come and claim it is Him. It will be obvious.

The warning is against the sort of person who must tell you that he is obviously the messiah, and of those, there are many and more all the time.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My understanding of the Paleo-Hebrew calender does not restrict Yowm Theruah to the new moon sliver. If the Paleo-Hebrew calendar starts on the Vernal Equinox, then Yowm Theruah will always be the 180th day of the year, regardless of the lunar phase.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

My understanding of the Paleo-Hebrew calender does not restrict Yowm Theruah to the new moon sliver. If the Paleo-Hebrew calendar starts on the Vernal Equinox, then Yowm Theruah will always be the 180th day of the year, regardless of the lunar phase.

How closely do the two run to each other much of the time?

And, if the one calendar is no longer in wide use or even widely known, then the prophecy holds true. However, if the day is still Yom Teruah no matter what, then the prophecy works in any sense. The modern understanding has no set time, day or hour, for Yom Teruah and it won't run exactly with your calendar. Hence, no one knows. If you are using your calendar, your interpretation works.

Either way, the day is Yom Teruah and the prophecy works.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The lunar calendar only lines up with the solar calendar every 11+8 years. Part of the reason the Jews went into exile is for holding on to a pagan calendar. When the Rapture happens, the believing Jews will realize that the lunar calendar is a fraud. In either case, Yowm Theruah is the day. If my hypothesis about 2016 is correct, then Yowm Theruah will fall on a full moon, in defiance of the post-Babylonian Rabbinical calendar.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm not convinced that Revelation intends to offer us a detailed timetable of future events.
The function of Revelation is to address the needs of a church experiencing persecution, encouraging them not to give way to despair, and assuring them that God will be able to overcome their enemies.

There are a number of reasons why trying to work out exact dates is a bad idea, and I try to explain some of them in my thread on "the futility of date-setting".

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

On the contrary, God gives us numerical data for a reason. Jesus' first advent followed the calendar feasts, why not His second advent? If you consider that the Hebrew calendar is indeed solar, then these dates fall right into place, as if by design.

The 7 letters to the Church cover the persecution of the Church, but everything after Rev 4:1 is Israel's time.

The real issue here is re-discovering the calendar. If the pieces fit, why deny it? Maybe the year is still unknown, but the day will always be Sept 16, the 180th day following the Vernal Equinox. Date-setting is only futile when you dont have the right calendar.

There is no 11th Commandment "Thou shalt not set dates".

"It is the Glory of God to conceal a matter, and the glory of kings to seek them out". Proverbs 25:2

"He has made us to be kings and priests to His God and Father-- to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen." Rev 1:6

We are the Church, Christ has made us kings. It is our glory to seek these things out.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
In the end, it will work out the way it is supposed to. On that we are agreed.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
In the end, it will work out the way it is supposed to. On that we are agreed.

I can most definately agree with you there. God does everything by design, I cant wait to see the big picture.

new topics

top topics

join