It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Letter to MLK Riddled with Abuse and Urges Suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The FBI spied on MLK as you all know and a newly uncovered letter from the FBi to MLK calls him names and urges him to commit suicide. The discovery was made by a Yale historian named Beverly Gage at the National Archives while researching a book on J. Edgar Hoover.

The release of a newly discovered, uncensored 1964 letter from the Federal Bureau of Investigation to civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr., urging him, in graphic language, to kill himself, has experts on contemporary race relations pointing to a glass both half empty and half full.

Lend your sexually psychotic ear to the enclosure. You will find yourself in all your dirt, filth, evil and moronic talk exposed on the record for all time …. You will find on the record for all time your filthy, dirty, evil companions, male and females giving expression with you to your hidious [sic] abnormalities. It is all there on the record, your sexual orgies. Listen to yourself you filthy, abnormal animal. You are on the record.”

It is well known that Herbet Hoover wanted to destroy MLK but this is rather extreme. Spying on him like some sort of criminal...Keeping tabs on his sexual exploits, of which there were apparently many, is just wrong. I have to wonder why this information is being released now in light of the Ferguson decision about to be revealed. Intentional...? What says ATS?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Of course the government will go after anyone who challenges the status quo of the day : They still do it to this day: There are numerous activists for very good causes that are harassed by the US government.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I wonder exactly how many people are actively spied on in the US.........?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It was a disgusting chapter in american history. Everyone should be painfully aware of it all by now.

I question the timing of the FBI release, and these reports. Given the high racial tensions now. With a potential for race riots in Ferguson Missouri, etc.

A timely reminder of the evil white oppressors, racists?

It's like throwing gasoline on red hot coals.

MLK was an exceptional human being. But he was human. They didn't just want to destroy him, they wanted him eliminated.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
I wonder exactly how many people are actively spied on in the US.........?

They don't need spies now. You provide them all of the data they will ever need, daily. If you ever become a priority case, they can find everything they need on you.

new topics

top topics

join