It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tsu - Replacing Facebook How long will it take to shut down Face Book? They Pay You To Post

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Offshore income?
I think?
What is .co
tsu.co
I am quite sure my data was all mined out years ago...
But not some interesting stuff I come across.
And the people, wow.
Skeptic Overlord could take all of ATS in and start collecting...
a reply to: mwood

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
OK didn't see the link above to the invite page.....sorry

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Personal info-pimps.

Interesting.

Still not joining.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Caveat Emperor or however they say it:

www.amandablain.com...

BUT IT’S JUST FOR FUN….I’M NOT THERE TO GET RICH QUICK!
I’ve had a few people mention they are “just using the network because its clean and fun and new”. If this is true, I believe you have the option to turn monetization off (thats been mentioned but I actually can not find any information about this in the FAQ, Terms Etc in any way. Can you find where to turn it off someone?) Till someone shows me how this is done, its required to be on the site. But the reality is fine folks, if you are spamming/begging invites to everyone you know… You do not fall into the “its fun” camp. You are kidding yourself and you are hoping to cash out on this….likely with a “Even if its a few bucks, thats more than facebook ever gave me!” type of idea…..There are many other social networks out there,(Google+ comes to mind with it’s zero ads) that do not play around with these things, for you to “have fun on”. It’s nothing to me, but I hate seeing people get ripped off or mislead by unethical companies. I mostly made this post to link to people that asked me about it and “why are you not there”. Do what you will, but realize currently “taking a chance to check it out” can have repercussions that I’ve listed above because you can not delete your account at this time.

(post by donlashway removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: donlashway

*SNIP*

Dude, quit linking your personal code link. You've been moderated twice already and your thread was even canned and brought back because of it.

The topic is cool and worthy of discussion. Don't screw it up by getting it trashed, please.
edit on 15-11-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/15/2014 by Mirthful Me because: Pink & tasty link removed...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join