It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Lie Ever Told

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yes I often wondered that in the early years of my faith. To be honest with you I tried my very hardest NOT to 'succumb' to Christianity even though deep in my heart I knew it was true.

You know why I didn't want it to be true?

Because if you think the times we are living in now are bad.. wait till you see what's round the corner. There will come a time in the not too distant future that I will be beheaded for proclaiming my faith in Christ. This is around the same time that they will be force microchipping you.

You might laugh at that thought and when the time comes around you might even say 'Well if they were stupid enough to not let go of that belief system then they deserve to die'

The fact of the matter is no one group of people deserve to die, especially based on their belief system which is unquestionably GOOD in nature.

Jesus didn't tell people to attack gays because homosexuality is a sin and displeases God. He said 'Love thy neighbour'.

When I, your neighbour, am being lined up for slaughter will you stand up for me as I am standing up for you?

Or will you take the mark of the beast and bow down to whichever false idol proclaims ownership of you?

That's what's coming people. They are going to own you and if you don't like it they will kill you.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

You do realize that it makes no sense for religion to have been created by the elite right?

Seems to me religion makes perfect sense for the elites to create and utilize to their advantage. Government and religion have slept in the same bed since the beginning.

Why would they blatantly be targeting and demonizing religion if they wanted you to believe it?

Because persecution works. Persecute someones faith, and they will cling to it even tighter. It's basic psychology.

Why did they stop peasants from being able to read the bible by translating it into Latin?
Why did the protestants revolt after the bible was translated into a language that the common man could understand?

Because it worked, and was needed for the time. Different times, different tactics.

You have to realize. When 'They' target something. You want to look at that 'Something' and what it stands for.

Exactly right. Look at that something, and determine what the agenda is.

What do they target and attempt to distort and pervert?

Because there is a benefit in it for them. Never for us.

Forgot to add. I will watch the vid, because I have my own questions about evolution, and I'd like to hear what they have to say. Thanks for posting it.

edit on 11/15/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

If you don't want a religious debate you should stick to the topic of evolution.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

When I say species I mean one animal evolving into another animal. Are we the same as a monkey? No. We are much different although strikingly similar.

We are a species of ape just as Neanderthalis was. BTW your video got that wrong as well. The video claimed that science said we descended from Neanderthals. That is not what science said or says. We have a common ancestor. That is what science says. Look it up it is open knowledge and easy to find.

Your video got so much wrong it was hard to watch.

What you propose does not cater for MONKEY TO MAN evolution. The type of evolution you are talking about is more like plant evolution. For monkeys to evolve to man it take more than gradual change over time, a lot more!

You are trying to debate evolution without understanding what evolution actually is and probably basing your knowledge off of what creationist sites or grossly incorrect video like the one in your OP has said.

Because of that you are not making much sense.

You have to understand that scientific language can be written and defined in a way which restricts the ability of true scientific expression. Forbidden science and archeology is fascinating.

Those are some big claims you would need to cite some evidence and examples of to have any credibility.

The Vatican (here i go again with the Roman church bashing) has pilfered the archeological and scientific community in an attempt to suppress the truth and proliferate lies. This is evident all you need to do is research the Jesuit priests and the Crusaders.

Please don't fall for the propaganda. Although I may not understand the ins and outs of your !theory! does not mean that I am wrong about my belief system. If you genuinely believe in Evolution as factual science then you are in fact acting in precisely the way you think you're not.

I am not looking into the vatican for no good reason. Yeah I know they a corrupt most people do.

Now you just said you don't understand evolution yet your trying to debate the legitimacy of it. Would you debate nuclear physics the same way? Sounds like a bad idea to me.

Look you can believe whatever you want but if you want to be correct ou need to leave your beliefs out of it and look at the facts.

Right now you are tangled in a matrix of lies and evil and you want the truth. You don't trust easily because you have been tricked by man. You can trust in God. He created you. He created this Universe.
People are evil. God isn't evil. He sent his only begotten son to die for our sins. Jesus didn't die for no reason. His disciples didn't write the bible for no reason.
And more importantly, Satan isn't trying to deceive you for not reason.
There is a battle for your soul and all the while you subscribe to Atheism or any other twisted religion that is not the one true way to God.. you are losing that battle.
I really don't want you to lose that battle, especially by the time it is too late.
Look around you. Read revelations. It's not hard to see the truth.

Yada yada yada..yeah I have heard it all before. Fear threats and warnings all based off of some ramblings by sheep herders that were dressed up and rebranded by the Romans to control you.

No thanks. Seriously do you think for a second that I/we/ Americans/most of the western world hasn't had that stuff shoved in our faces from the time we could understand words. Many before they even had a voice to object to it.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Ya I stopped at the point where the video states that everything on earth is less than 100k years old.
Seems this video has a vendetta against the theory, does it end with the idea of intelligent design?

Perfect example of Cognitive Dissonance. The earth may very well be millions of years old, but the civilization ruins that exist today are no older than 4,466 years old. The oldest fossils, maybe 6,122 years old. Darwinist evolution is a lie, and dating system based on radioactive decay are unreliable.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Maybe you need to watch the video to get some context of my comment.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Here is a word for word quote from a good friend of mine who is a very intelligent man. He used to think precisely how you guys think and was a devout atheist who would argue evolution until he was blue in the face. He's now one of the most dedicated men of God I know.

'The story of life so far. A singularity the size of a pin head or maybe a golf ball, of immense power, containing all the energy in the universe. Existed for maybe a million years or possibly a nanosecond, became unstable, it exploded and expanded to approx 90 billion light years across in 13.79 billion years. After a few hundred thousand years after the Big Bang, the hot energy cooled enough to start forming matter. Simple hydrogen atoms that then fused in helium and eventually iron. Then clouds of hydrogen and lighter elements. Clumped together through gravity. In nebulae. Eventually the nebulae clumped together to create stars, these stars fused hydrogen into helium and then helium into oxygen, to carbon and eventually iron, when most of the hydrogen had been converted into iron, the star became unstable and the core collapsed and the star exploded into a super nova, and the explosion created to heavier elements such as gold, silver and calcium. Calcium is a metal. Our bones are made from calcium. So you can say that we are made from spent nuclear fuel or stardust. around each sun planets formed some were close enough or far enough away to have water. The water mixed with elements a formed molecules and eventually amino acids which joined together to form simple cells that evolved to much more complicated life forms that became more and more complex to eventually create a double helix of DNA that contains 3 billion bits of information that eventually forms complex animals, birds and fish that have trillions of cells. Each cell having thousands of internal machines that work seamlessly together and regenerate themselves. So as you can see the universe and life is not simple yet it seams to have the power to turn something very simple into the the most complex organic machine in the universe. You would think that the universe is intelligent. I say it is. The intelligence comes from an eternal being that lives outside of time his name is God.'

We will just have to agree to disagree. I will definitely be praying for you guys and for all of us because we are going to need it. If you have an open mind then read the book of revelations. If prophesy interests you then you will love it. Right up until you realize what is to come next. Anyone with a thirst for knowledge should read the book of revelations out of pure curiosity.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Here is a word for word quote from a good friend of mine who is a very intelligent man. He used to think precisely how you guys think and was a devout atheist who would argue evolution until he was blue in the face. He's now one of the most dedicated men of God I know.

I spent almost 30 years of my life thinking the way a devout fundamentalist Christian thinks. I would and have argued the case for Christianity from the pulpit, in the classroom, and on the streets. I was as dedicated as they come. Here's a quote from me...
If there is an entity humans call "God", he/she/it, is not Christian, or any of the other myriad of religions and beliefs humans have concocted.

We will just have to agree to disagree. I will definitely be praying for you guys and for all of us because we are going to need it. If you have an open mind then read the book of revelations. If prophesy interests you then you will love it. Right up until you realize what is to come next. Anyone with a thirst for knowledge should read the book of revelations out of pure curiosity.

Indeed, we will agree to disagree. I have read and studied the bible from Genesis to Revelation many times. As to prophecy: There is a severe lack of evidence that even one prophecy in the bible has ever come true, unless you want to count interpretation as truth. Then, I suppose they have all come true.

Evolution isn't perfect, and I have my own issues with it, as much as I do religion. But at the moment, it seems to be the best observable explanation we have. If/When evidence comes along that changes that, our sciences will have to change along with it at some point. Though they will resist until they have no choice left but to conform to the outstanding evidence. Which admittedly, could take a very long time.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I spent almost 30 years of my life thinking the way a devout fundamentalist Christian thinks. I would and have argued the case for Christianity from the pulpit, in the classroom, and on the streets. I was as dedicated as they come. Here's a quote from me...
If there is an entity humans call "God", he/she/it, is not Christian, or any of the other myriad of religions and beliefs humans have concocted.

Indeed, we will agree to disagree. I have read and studied the bible from Genesis to Revelation many times. As to prophecy: There is a severe lack of evidence that even one prophecy in the bible has ever come true, unless you want to count interpretation as truth. Then, I suppose they have all come true.

Evolution isn't perfect, and I have my own issues with it, as much as I do religion. But at the moment, it seems to be the best observable explanation we have. If/When evidence comes along that changes that, our sciences will have to change along with it at some point. Though they will resist until they have no choice left but to conform to the outstanding evidence. Which admittedly, could take a very long time.

Nice post, it was very interesting to read and whilst I do not agree I can fully understand where you are coming from. As always it's been a pleasure mate

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
How did we go from caves to Colosseums in such a short period of time compared to the apparent age of humanity? - it is more believable, at least to me, that I am the product of genetic engineering, not a chance encounter sometime after the apparent big-bang.

Evolution to too-strong a word anyway, we still chop off heads, eat human flesh and have sex with dead people. Cockroaches probably don't even do that.

Speaking of the greatest lie ever told (which I think there are many that share the top spot), if the old government saying of "if you're not doing anything wrong, then you have nothing to hide" is true, then why don't they declassify everything?

Three things cannot be long hidden

1. The Sun.
2. The Moon.
3. The truth.

Buddha.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
While I never really accepted Darwinism...

I can't deny that a Caterpillar turning into a beautiful Butterfly is pretty damn Evolutionary.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

However, the earth is at most 100,000 years old and that Dinosaurs are actually still alive in some places on earth and uses the Loch Ness Monster as his evidence!! WTF!!

I'm sorry, I have to admit I didn't watch the whole thing.

I believe in creation, and Jesus and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

However, so many apologetics, such as the man in the video, just turn away the people they are trying to convince with theories such as this.

In my world there is a harmony between God and science. I used to debate my beliefs in forums like this, but a couple years ago I stopped because inevitably the venom would come out and it always ended up in petty personal attacks and denigrating generalizations.
I do miss it sometimes, because it could be a valuable learning experience for ALL involved.

Some of those debates, when I was a new believer, made me really question why I believed what I did. And after much searching and research, doubt and prayer, and asking questions and LISTENING, my faith came out the stronger for it in the long run.

There are still a lot of questions I have, one of the biggest is why He lets so much evil exist. I don't have an answer for that, but I have faith that one day I will understand.

I have no use for religion. Mans twisted versions of religion have done probably as much harm as the atheistic Stalins and Hitlers.

So many accuse religion of being evil, and to a large extent I have to agree. Whenever man gets involved in anything it tends to become twisted to our fallen ways.

I wish that people could see that a belief in God isn't always synonymous with "religion".

To me, it is all about a personal relationship with Christ. Who I discovered through a desire to fill that inner void, and reading His word. To me it was just a "right" feeling, a feeling of peace and fulfillment once I accepted Christ in my life.

I understand a lot of you do not agree with my beliefs, and that's ok. Although I wish everyone could experience the peace that I found through accepting Him.

I just wish that people wouldn't associate "religions", and all the evil that has been done in the name of said religions, with someone having a belief and a relationship with their God. Faith in God and religion are NOT the same thing.

Not all people that have a faith in God are stupid people, like I have seen a lot of members here profess.
Although many times I would have to agree they seem lacking in knowledge in certain areas. Such as the man in the video and his 100,000 year theory, and Nessy. He really said that??? OMG Please don't lump all persons of faith together.

And I will be the first to admit I don't know it all. which is why I love this site so much.

However, all the self proclaimed scientific "experts" should realize their message may be received, and possibly even considered by the other side, if they could refrain from denigrating their opponent as they make their point.

I didn't intend on typing all that when I started, but I've been thinking it for a long time.

I guess my hope is that someday everybody could dial it back a little, realize we don't know everything, and that we can learn something from everyone.

And just try to show a little courtesy and respect to all.
Thanks for letting me vent.
Steve

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
Evolution is the greatest lie ever told.

Whats ironic is that the creation model is actually far more scientific and less religious than evolution is.

Darwinism is nothing less than a MASSIVE form of mind control masquerading as true knowledge.

Clearly, a continued belief in the absolute truth of Darwinist evolution is but an act of faith that fulfills a psychological need of folks who have rejected God. That picture on the wall of the science class of apes on four legs, then apes on two legs, then homo erectus walking upright is as much an expression of faith as the picture of Adam and Eve and the serpent in the Garden of Eden.
Darwinism — A cult in which few believe

"Darwinism aids the New Age goal of global purging... The irony is devastating. The main purpose of Darwinism was to drive every last trace of an incredible God from biology. But the theory replaces God with an even more incredible deity: omnipotent chance." ~ T. Rosazak

"Now, it is easy to show that Darwinism, one of the pillars of modern biology, is nothing but a kind of cult, a cult religion. I am not exaggerating. It has no scientific validity whatsoever. Darwin's so-called theory of evolution is based on absurdly irrational propositions, which did not come from scientific observations, but were artificially introduced from the outside, for political-ideological reasons."

Jonathan Tennenbaum: Toward a True Science of Life

"...many elite controlled organizations are heavily involved in the spread of the evolution theory" archive.org...

"The illuminati have a much deeper agenda than most people know, they promote and fund the teaching of evolution, while behind the curtains they worship Lucifer the devil as their own God.. they know the truth in the Bible and they know satan is real, its the sheep who are under the illusion.. please have a look at this and think hard." the-complete-truth.blogspot.com...

His theory of evolution was the result of the spread of Kabbalistic occult science in Europe following the Reformation and through the masonic Alta Vendita, a conspiracy to subvert the Christian faith and replace it with the anti-Christ Kabbalistic world order. Darwinism and its occult science set the foundation for technocracy, or, the scientific dictatorship currently enveloping the world.

Illuminati Agents – Series V

Ever since the time of Darwin, part of the major press has been given the task of disseminating Darwinist indoctrination. The Darwinists of the time were well aware that the theory of evolution would never be corroborated by any scientific evidence, but produced a Darwinist dictatorship as the result of systematic and organized activities and charged part of the major press with spreading the fraud. The press in question is still at work today. The only difference is that the Darwinist fraud they perpetrate has now been exposed.

Darwinist Propaganda Techniques

In the Illuminati propaganda arsenal, the greatest tool for destroying faith in God has been Darwin's theory of evolution. I know some say "I believe in evolution and God." Nonetheless, countless people have become atheists from being taught the theory as "fact" - I was once one of them.

Darwinism is an Illuminati Scam

The truth is there is no debate, it's an open/shut case when observed through the lens of historical fact: The 'evolution theory' is purely a political weapon used to shut down Man's awakening to his true potential which began with the spread of the revelation of Christ as the promised Savior which all the world was waiting for... Now look around you: illiteracy/ignorance is up, 'science' is faked to serve Global politics and transnational corporations... Socialists needed evolution as the backbone to sell their world-view and evolution needed Socialism to force it into the public mind via compulsory learning and media support.

Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution

edit on 15-11-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Whats ironic is that the creation model is actually far more scientific and less religious than evolution is.

Yeah OK ...NOT. But by all means please elaborate on how creation mythos is scientific.

Oh wait is your statement in conjunction with your previous post where you lowed out this?

As a general rule, the less official American education a person has been exposed to, the greater his/her ration of common sense

That would explain a lot. However I am real interested on how you figure a mythos to be scientific.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Evolution is the greatest lie ever told. It doesn't matter if you believe in creationism or not. Evolution theory is fraudulent science. It has not been proved by any means, does not have any supporting evidence based in real science and is akin to a cult.

Watch the video for more info.

No, I don't want to watch the video. I want to talk to you. First, please define evolution. Secondly, define real science. Now tell us what scientific evidence is lacking to prove evolution?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Ya I stopped at the point where the video states that everything on earth is less than 100k years old.
Seems this video has a vendetta against the theory, does it end with the idea of intelligent design?

Do you ever stop a wonder if your brain has been tampered by predictive programing?

Is there something stopping you from actually listening to the video with an open mind rather than scoffing it off automatically based on a mere preconception?

Is there something stopping you from typing your own position and responding to other people's typed responses and questions by typing your responses?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Yes I often wondered that in the early years of my faith. To be honest with you I tried my very hardest NOT to 'succumb' to Christianity even though deep in my heart I knew it was true.

You know why I didn't want it to be true?

Because if you think the times we are living in now are bad.. wait till you see what's round the corner. There will come a time in the not too distant future that I will be beheaded for proclaiming my faith in Christ. This is around the same time that they will be force microchipping you.

You might laugh at that thought and when the time comes around you might even say 'Well if they were stupid enough to not let go of that belief system then they deserve to die'

The fact of the matter is no one group of people deserve to die, especially based on their belief system which is unquestionably GOOD in nature.

Jesus didn't tell people to attack gays because homosexuality is a sin and displeases God. He said 'Love thy neighbour'.

When I, your neighbour, am being lined up for slaughter will you stand up for me as I am standing up for you?

Or will you take the mark of the beast and bow down to whichever false idol proclaims ownership of you?

That's what's coming people. They are going to own you and if you don't like it they will kill you.

Awesome post Tech. Thank you! Cuts through all the other "debatable" issues and gets to the heart of it.
This is what I believe it is going to come to also people. And please, if you don't believe now, and you see these things happening, like Christians being beheaded and the rest of you having to have a chip to do anything. Remember, it was all predicted, and it is not to late to repent and save your soul. I'm not hateful, I love gay people the same as strait people. I try not to judge anyone. but I'm a follower of Christ too. Please don't let all those stereotypical "Christians" turn you off to the truth. If nothing else I ask you to remember these predictions, and remember that someone who cares about your soul begged you to put 2 and 2 together when the time comes.
Steve

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

When I say species I mean one animal evolving into another animal. Are we the same as a monkey? No. We are much different although strikingly similar.

We are a species of ape just as Neanderthalis was. BTW your video got that wrong as well. The video claimed that science said we descended from Neanderthals. That is not what science said or says. We have a common ancestor. That is what science says. Look it up it is open knowledge and easy to find.

Uh.. all humans have some small amount of Neanderthal DNA. Neither Neanderthals nor Homo sapiens (modern humans) are apes. Neither descended from apes. Humans and apes descended from a common ancestor.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Uh.. all humans have some small amount of Neanderthal DNA. Neither Neanderthals nor Homo sapiens (modern humans) are apes. Neither descended from apes. Humans and apes descended from a common ancestor.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

All humans have a small percentage of Neanderthal DNA. Neanderthals were not apes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join