It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

y'know? If you made a pet forum...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Where would the idea of deigning ignorance come into play? Would we be able to point out that their pet is not the most precious thing on earth?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

Where would the idea of deigning ignorance come into play? Would we be able to point out that their pet is not the most precious thing on earth?

The denial of ignorance happens when everyone just admits that dogs are better than cats.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

originally posted by: guitarplayer

The denial of ignorance happens when everyone just admits that dogs are better than cats.

Can not disagree with that statement cats are rather stuckup in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

The forum, if it ever came to light, would be in the 'Off Topic' section of ATS, so it wouldn't really be a place for intense scrutiny, but more an area to show affection and affiliation with the animal world in general.

If one didn't like cats, for instance, the initial response should be to not post things like "room to swing a cat" or "there's more than one way to skin a cat" as a topic (although I imagine some would really like to). The same could be true of horses, dogs, snakes, lizards, ferrets, rabbits, birds, alligators, fish, turtles, pigs, lions and tigers.

Just like everywhere else on ATS, there are those who just love to stir the pot hoping for an angry reply and rubbing their hands in glee when they see one.

For instance, I'd agree that baby crocodiles are not a good idea for a pet. They grow up too fast and have nasty, nasty instincts.

edit on 19/11/14 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If we had a pet forum, We could talk about behavior, training, nutrition, health issues, breeding, competitive sports, how to choose a pet, grooming, rescue, games, pet toys, pet clothes, and we could also post pictures!

But there's a lot more to a pet forum than posting kitteh pictures.

I think it would be a GREAT addition to the Off Topic section of ATS.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's been suggested to make it a general animal forum... how about a ''general hobby/interest'' forum? Yeah I know I'm completely new and all, but it does seem interesting and fun
Could be anything, a couple of big pet threads, wildlife threads, threads about traveling or other countries etc, motorcycles, you name it. If it'd be 1 forum which'd be a hobby/interest dump, that'd be nice to all, not just pet owners/lovers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join