It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know where you sit with jihadists but tell me anyway . A mothers sad tale .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

If she'd known of their plans, what could she do? They're adults and can make their own minds up.

Well she could have alerted authorities if she knew their plan and they could have cancelled their passports like they have done thus far with other terrorists trying to go join ISIL.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
My god you are all demonising their mother without knowing all the facts .This is why i posted this . Thank you people for confirming that there is no chance of a real peace . I bring up the mother and you automatically suggest she has been bringing them up to cut off westerners heads . Perhaps she might actually be the worlds only moderate Muslim . SHAME

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
My god you are all demonising their mother without knowing all the facts .This is why i posted this . Thank you people for confirming that there is no chance of a real peace . I bring up the mother and you automatically suggest she has been bringing them up to cut off westerners heads . Perhaps she might actually be the worlds only moderate Muslim . SHAME

No one has suggested that.

You should read our posts again.
I believe most of us questioned how she didn't notice that 4 of her sons are going to the dark side.
And I speculated that she was probably not as involved in raising her kids.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

So you already pre-judged us and our opinions and went ahead and posted it to get a reaction?
Your putting us all in to the same category aswell, when there has been several different opinions in this thread some feeling for the mother some not, we definitely don't all think the same here so I have no idea where you would have gotten that idea from in the first place.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Suggest (PUT FORWARD FOR CONSIDERATION) .

link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

I don't think she knew and she won't be the first mother who was deceived by her sons.

I place responsibility on their shoulders and do feel sorry for her.

link   

Real PEACE will only come when all people respect another's beliefs

and stop trying to infringe their own beliefs onto others, and in some

instances *kill* for believing differently

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Yeah I know, you were asking what she could do though if she did know, I was just pointing out that she could have at least done that if she did know. I do feel for her I would be devastated if my boys left to go fight for them, but I don't feel sorry for the 3 brothers at all.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I expect that same mother will be extending compassion and sympathy

towards the mothers of the children her children will be killing??

Or is she the only mother deserving of sympathy?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You put forth her story for consideration. The story is pretty sparse and really doesn't offer that many facts. Other than the sons left for jihad and the Mother is worried about them and wants them to come home and lead a peaceful life.

I think it's a good thing that a Mother wants her family to lead a peaceful life, but once the children leave the nest...it's on them.

I feel for the Mother, it's a sad story, but if her sons have joined violent jihad...I don't particularly care what happens to them, just so long as they no longer continue to walk this earth and spread this kind of filth.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Actually Shana i looked back over the replies and most people have said how did she not know .Granted their are 3 posts i think that feel for the mother . Kandinsky being one of the louder voices . Did YOU think this would go any other way . If so why did it not .I am saying i feel sorry for a lady that might very well lose her sons .SO SHOOT ME

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Oh god this is not about her SONS .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I guess I was being rhetorical and that doesn't translate on the internet

The sons are in for a rude awakening when they land up in Syria and smell the bodies and fear everywhere. On one level, I even feel sorry for them (just a teensy bit) because they just can't have any realistic idea about what they've committed themselves to. At least one of them is bound to be horrified and find his new life to be like a waking nightmare. Heads on spikes, women being flayed in public, people disfigured...

I mean, just imagine living under the IS regime? It's such a vindictive, life-hating and spiteful existence. Quite literally horrifying. They've asked for it and will have to live with it.

(post by hutch622 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I agree, it will definitely be a shock to them, way different then Sydney, and laid back Australia, and it will only make them worse being there as well under that influence, that's If they don't crack like some of the other ones that are begging to return to their home countries and realised the massive mistake they made. I almost felt sorry for them but them I remembered all the violent acts they will be committing, innocent lives they will be taking and what they are standing for.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Heartless would be a good way to describe those so called men that are destroying and taking peoples lives as we speak, not us in this thread, not everyone is going to agree with you there's no need for name calling.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Yeah I'd rather be stranded in the Outback than spend a day under IS.

It's ironic seeing as so many people view Oz as great destination and here are these idiots fleeing the place.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MEN .ARGHHHH

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

What has everyone gone quiet now that it has been pointed out its not about the sons ,its not about whether she knew anything about their plans ,it is about a mother grief . Heartless priks

I think that is uncalled for.
We shared our opinions, none of us wish the mother anything bad.
Alas, there is little hope of her getting her sons back, and even if she did, they would never be the same.
In best case scenerio , her sons get the fright of their lives, and go back home, if they can.

But like another poster pointed out, will she feel sorry for all the children/ women/ men her sons are ready to torture and kill ?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I don't understand why you feel that, that particular mothers grief

is any more valid or worse than the grief of ANY other mother any

where?

After all her children have gone away with the intention of killing....

Their 'victims' be they male or female have *mothers* who will also grieve

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join