It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know where you sit with jihadists but tell me anyway . A mothers sad tale .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
www.9news.com.au...

Somehow i feel very sad for this woman . Shoot me down if you will . The first of you will say ,how did she not know . Did you ever get away with stuff that your parents did not find out at the time . I don't know , maybe its just me . A Muslim woman wanting her sons back . How is that bad . If there is no compassion here then there is no hope .

bring it on

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
www.9news.com.au...

Somehow i feel very sad for this woman . Shoot me down if you will . The first of you will say ,how did she not know . Did you ever get away with stuff that your parents did not find out at the time . I don't know , maybe its just me . A Muslim woman wanting her sons back . How is that bad . If there is no compassion here then there is no hope .

bring it on

The ones that they end up killing will have grieving mothers too

There are no winners in war .......................

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

This is not about the idiots going to die for jihad . It is about their mom who said she had no idea what they were doing . But the response i expected .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

This is not about the idiots going to die for jihad . It is about their mom who said she had no idea what they were doing . But the response i expected .

A Mother is the 'heart' of the family if she doesn't know what her

children are *capable* of who does? Has she closed her eyes all the years

they have been growing up ?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Go tell that to Jeffrey Dahmers mom.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I believe and know that a mother cannot know everything her children do, but deep down they know their child's character, and watch their children form their own personality/ likes/ taste as they grow up.

A mother who is involved would have seen the signs.

Unfortunately a lot of parents in the middle east, even middle class ones have maids from Asia, who raise their children for them, so that might be another reason why she doesn't know her kids enough.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

This lady is not in the middle east . Sadly this is heading in the direction i thought it would . I guess you could call it my social experiment .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Go tell that to Jeffrey Dahmers mom.

Hey your thread? I thought it was a discussion on 'jihadists' and the

ensuing killings .... not serial killers.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

But she's an Arab, and her sons fled to fight with IS.

Believe me when I tell you that middle eastern families, no matter where they are have maids and tutors to take care of their children.
Most of my Lebanese friends have maids, and all of them have tutors, and they complain about how much work children are.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Actually its about a mother who wants her sons back before they become murderous jihadis but you can warp it to anything that rocks your boat .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
As already said- a proper mum would know and see some signs, they would have showed signs, how could she have missed it in FOUR sons?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

And if true this is pertinent to the origional post . HOW

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Plenty of Mothers out there who are so wrapped up in their own lives and/or careers that they have no clue as to what their children are doing. It's pretty common these days actually.

She's lamenting all those times when she could have been a part of her childs life but chose not to in my opinion.

Then again, we have all seen were the Mother knew their child was a thug and yet defended them and their actions.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

OK mark that as one who doesn't give a crap about a mom whom they can only speculate knew what was going on . Next thread you will all be saying how downtrodden and isolated muslim women are .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Actually its about a mother who wants her sons back before they become murderous jihadis but you can warp it to anything that rocks your boat .

The family was obviously muslim otherwise jihad would not have

come into it??

Therefor it is fair to assume that the *ethos/ethics* in the family

circle while growing up included the idea of jihadism

So WHY was she surprised at the outcome:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
As a parent I can understand her concerns. However, from my perspective, if I was brought up following a religion that has a radical segment who I knew were using these same teachings to justify killing non-believers, beheading and torturing people, recruiting followers to commit suicide bombings, treating women like slaves by requiring them to cover their faces and hair in public, and justifying their God wants them to set "the world on fire," I would have never raised my kids believing in such an evil and degrading religion in the first place!

It really shows how this religion is so controlling that people can't step outside the box and realize something is terribly wrong with their teachings. If people who follow the Muslim faith can't see how manipulative and evil their own religion has become, than these people in my opinion, are being driven and controlled by Satan himself. Religion is nothing more than cult, based upon fear of condemnation and controlling their followers. Humanity doesn't need a religion to live a life of respect, consideration for your fellow man, and moral responsibilities.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I am speculating that this mother didn't know her sons, because she was not as involved.

In the Arab world (also Arab families outside of ME), a lot (not all- I'm trying not to generalize, but speak from experience of living in the middle east myself)of women only get married if the husband can guarantee them a home, car, money, and maids.

They believe it's the husband's job to take care of them, and they only have to give birth to their children, but raising them?
Well a lot of the women I know leave that up to their maids, tutors, and teachers, even drivers.

Some of these mom's won't even take their own child to the mall, and ask the driver to do it.

There are of course exceptions, but I can count on 1 hand how many Lebanese/ Kuwaiti women I know who don't have a maid/nanny, but that's rare.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Good riddance to them I don't want terrorists in our country anyway.. I hope they don't come back, and if they try too why the hell should we let them back in?? why is she saying they haven't done anything wrong? they have gone to join a freaking terrorist extremist group if that isn't doing something wrong then what is? seriously!

As a mother I don't know how she couldn't have seen it coming obviously there would have been some kind of signs, its a big topic here and im sure they would have discussed ISIS or ISIL whatever they call themselves now, with their family and shared their opinion on it, obviously they don't think It's bad and they're on their side so im sure they would have expressed that opinion to their family..

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Yeah it's fair enough to feel sorry for the mum.

She's lost her sons as they're unlikely to survive being part of the psychotic regime of IS. They have every chance of being killed by them, or by us and have almost no chance of returning to Australia.

If she'd known of their plans, what could she do? They're adults and can make their own minds up.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

They already made their choice so let them suffer the consequences now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join