It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone use a crystal ball?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The other gentleman's suggestion concerning what you will see is just that. A suggestion. An attempt at spiritual vampirism, but his unlawful imposition of Will was probably only due to misinformation as a result of social conditioning because it sounded cool. With proper meditation and practice, you will see what your Higher Self wants you to see, and you will only comprehend only that which your vibration attracts. You can raise your Vibration through meditation. It is like changing the channel on a television, as the frequency changes with the channels, the picture changes likewise. Your brain is both a receiver of data and a transmitter. Balance is Key. Divine Timing is a Gift from the Unknown.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well, rather than agitate people further in this thread, I see I may as well let you all just enjoy it.

But, I can't help but add a few extra thoughts... (Sorry)

I understand 'scrying' is an old practiced (artform?). But I still think that it is nothing more than just clearing the mind and letting your thoughts go wild. I can only see that as a personal inner experience that may feel projected due to a meditative like state. I think all the surrounding drama attached is doing a great disservice. I love letting my mind just daydream, I do it for inspiration for my art. We can all do it, it's not that special. I see no need for a ball, other than a focal point to settle your eyes and let them drift out of focus to reduce visual stimuli. You could even use the back of your eyelids for these 'visions'.

But, I'm losing that battle, so I hope you all get much enjoyment in staring at your.. erm.. balls!
But I'd suggest staring at a white wall would have the same outcome..

As for Crawley, I don't see him as anything special in any way, except for a drug addict with obvious mental problems, I think worshipping some dead guy is dangerous, especially considering his life choices... But each to his own, I don't believe in heaven or hell so I put him in the same category in my mind as preachers, so he's nothing but an attention seeking miscreant. Study him, fine. Read his books, fine. Just don't worship the guy and inflate his life (that goes for everyone from history in my eyes).

Hmmm.
So, ok. Nerbot had a great post. So, what exactly makes up a good crystal ball? If they are so special and integral in all this, I would like to know if you think cheap Chinese knockoffs are acceptable?

Anyway, you guys know where I am on this issue but I see you all enjoy it so I hope I haven't upset anyone.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
sure I use a crystal ball, but I also use this slab of reconstituted marble, its like shiny Onyx mirror

either device will (because of training &/or repetition) very quickly get me into a necessary trance state

in the crystal the fully developed image or scene might resemble a holograph or in older days the 3D visual impact of a 'view finder' image
see: www.amazon.com...

I find the shiny-black (onyx) slab around 15"x34" to be my 3rd eye flat-screen counterpart, because the spider web like lines & sprinkled spots/dots in the slab gives rise to wonderful creatures or landscapes & topographies of the world below my flightpath (as I become an eagles' eye...or just a disembodied spirit who is unobserved by the people or creatures presented in the trance state on the onyx, slab portal

enjoy your visions, trance states and the experiences you might benefit, and learn from

in a very deep way, the encounters you have with these scrying states, are very personality forming events...because sometimes very profound dilemmas are confronted.... but with your deeper psyche instead of the waking reality that is very tainted with ideas biased with political correctness, social preferences, the flight-or-fight mechanism of Ones behavior patterns

edit on th30141632493518352014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30141632511918382014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

In defense of the poster you replied to, a small thought...

...A hundred years ago, where the very idea of a cell phone would have been called madness. The fact you can access world information wireless now is a pretty heavy technological achievement. The majority of people that utilize it will have no idea how it works, nor the ability to build something to access it themselves.

My point is that, people by nature think they have everything figured out. We always have. But a great quality in the worlds greatest minds were that they we able to keep an open mind to all possibilities and ideas, no matter how strange they may sound at first.

Whether you believe in bigfoot, lephrachans, or aliens, everyone deserves to be able to speak their experiences and ideas afterall, right?

I don't know if I buy into reading crystal balls either, but I don't feel the need to berate the poster of his mentality.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
The cause is believed to be that the mind is constantly trying to discern faces and decode them, but in the low light conditions the mind starts to struggle to make sense of the edges as they appear to change in the low light, trickery ensues making your mind think it could be someones elses face which freaks you out a little.

I suspect neural adaptation will be involved : the brain ignores constant stimuli.

edit on 18-11-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks very much for sharing your methods and experience. As mentioned I am already experienced with gazing so the process you talk about is already familiar to me. The main purpose of my thread was to see what others experience when using a crystal ball, I don't really need any help on how to see in it since I am used to seeing in that way. It was still helpful to read as it's interesting to hear someone else explain similar phenomena I experience.

For example, the vortex you describe, I see that too. The end of it is like a hole in the darkness and the image is in that hole. Or rather it's like you are viewing part of a scene that is at the end of that vortex/tunnel. I often notice this in mediation and also in the in between state between dreaming and awake. In that state the surrounding darkness takes on more of an alive quality - swirling almost like it has taken on a more liquid quality. If I observe the scene in a relaxed slightly interested state the scene will start to come towards me (or I travel towards it?) I've noticed if I get too interested and try to analyse the scene too much or if I get too excited, the image will retreat back into the distance in the darkness. If I keep calm, keep the eyes relaxed in that unfocused way and adopt that slightly interested attitude, the scene will approach getting nearer and nearer until it surrounds me. I've learnt to stay very calm and not to try and be active in the scene too quickly, not until it feels like something 'clicks' - and then I can participate in the scene like in a lucid dream (in fact it is a lucid dream - a WILD to be precise, which is a Wake Induced Lucid Dream). I've had it happen before that the scene that approached me and surrounded me was the previous dream I had just woken from.

Anyway, thanks again for your feedback

a reply to: magnison

edit on 19-11-2014 by Aelfrede because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply. The keek stane sounds very interesting, I'm going to look into that.

Could you explain what you meant when you said you saw a 'physically-manifested image'? Do you mean an object physically appeared?

I am using it mainly in an intuitive way but am reading a pdf book on the subject for guidance purposes. The title of the book is: 'CRYSTAL VISION THROUGH CRYSTAL GAZING OR THE CRYSTAL AS A STEPPING STONE TO CLEAR VISION A PRACTICAL TREATISE ON THE REAL VALUE OF CRYSTAL-GAZING BY FRATER ACHAD'

Thanks again for your reply

originally posted by: Cuervo
a reply to: Aelfrede

I use a keek-stane which is similar in concept. The methods are also similar meaning you use it as a foci for your work and inquiry. The ball is something that had too many distractions for me and it was sometimes difficult to discern what was intended for me and what was simply a trick of the light. The keek-stane is pure black (kinda) until the vision comes so there is no mistake.

Normally, I see what I'm supposed to and it is obviously ethereal in the sense that it is apparent there is no object there. There were two occasions, however, where I actually saw a physically-manifested image that was definitely not solely a product of my craft work nor mind; it was really there in our realm, to be seen with my physical eyes.

Those two occasions led me to spectacular decisions that I would never have made otherwise.

My experience comes as a person who uses it as a tool to supplement other parts of craft work. Using it outside of that context is something I'm not familiar with. Is there a particular method you are following or are you just using it intuitively?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your method for quietening the mind

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys

But, I'm losing that battle, so I hope you all get much enjoyment in staring at your.. erm.. balls!
But I'd suggest staring at a white wall would have the same outcome..

Best answer, ever!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thanks for this feedback kronos11

It's a shame you don't feel comfortable sharing your experiences as would have loved to have heard about them

originally posted by: kronos11

You simply have no clue. Scrying is ancient and venerated practice that dates thousands of years through many world cultures. It's not for the unbeliever or the neophyte, it would never work for you. Because this forum has de-evolved ever so in the past few years I will never share too much of what my experience has been but I can only tell the OP that they (crystal balls) do work in the right time and place and with the right people. As with anything that taps into the "other side" be careful and make sure your intention is pure.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thanks very much for this feedback. I'm interested in trying out something similar to the slab of marble you use (when you say it's like a shiny onyz mirror I presume the slab is black?). It seems black surfaces can be good for scrying after the comment from Cuervo about his/her keek-stane and also hearing about black ink being used. Do you find the clarity of the images is better with the crystal ball or black marble?

Wow I like the way you describe the 'flight path' - this is just how it is!

I also like your after thought about scrying and the deeper psyche. If you don't mind sharing more about your experience with scrying and how it presents to you (and any other advice that comes to mind) that would be great!

Thanks

originally posted by: St Udio
sure I use a crystal ball, but I also use this slab of reconstituted marble, its like shiny Onyx mirror

either device will (because of training &/or repetition) very quickly get me into a necessary trance state

in the crystal the fully developed image or scene might resemble a holograph or in older days the 3D visual impact of a 'view finder' image
see: www.amazon.com...

I find the shiny-black (onyx) slab around 15"x34" to be my 3rd eye flat-screen counterpart, because the spider web like lines & sprinkled spots/dots in the slab gives rise to wonderful creatures or landscapes & topographies of the world below my flightpath (as I become an eagles' eye...or just a disembodied spirit who is unobserved by the people or creatures presented in the trance state on the onyx, slab portal

enjoy your visions, trance states and the experiences you might benefit, and learn from

in a very deep way, the encounters you have with these scrying states, are very personality forming events...because sometimes very profound dilemmas are confronted.... but with your deeper psyche instead of the waking reality that is very tainted with ideas biased with political correctness, social preferences, the flight-or-fight mechanism of Ones behavior patterns

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

whether it is etiquitte or something else, when your crystal is not to be used cover it with an Black covering
same with a black slab

the portals are 'charged' with your signature aura-force by the act of intensifying your concentration in developing the clarity and precise attentiveness in the images seen in your crystal or portal

it matters just for what purpose you develop your crystal or portal... Magic, scrying, futures, are various specialized uses and must be kept to oneself always...(otherwise like backdoors in computer programs of today...your crystal ball or magic mirror (slab) can be used to pry into your sanctuary)

I think you have more than enough info to discern for yourself the proper protocols in using psychic devices...the astute neophyte will excel...the old adage that water-seeks-its-own-level is true

good journey my friend

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hi St Udio,

thanks for your reply

whether it is etiquitte or something else, when your crystal is not to be used cover it with an Black covering same with a black slab

yes I wrap it in a piece of black fabric

the portals are 'charged' with your signature aura-force by the act of intensifying your concentration in developing the clarity and precise attentiveness in the images seen in your crystal or portal

Sorry could you just clarify what you mean here? Are you saying the force of my aura is like a signature that charges portals? What portals do you mean?

Are you saying that by focusing with intense concentration this infuses the crystal ball with my 'aura signature' and helps to see the images more clearly?

it matters just for what purpose you develop your crystal or portal... Magic, scrying, futures, are various specialized uses and must be kept to oneself always...(otherwise like backdoors in computer programs of today...your crystal ball or magic mirror (slab) can be used to pry into your sanctuary)

Do you mean that others knowing my exact use of the crystal ball is enough for them to 'pry into [my] sanctuary' even if they don't have access to my crystal ball? All they have to know is my intent?

good journey my friend

Thank you!

Aelfrede

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Sorry this reply is totally off topic

Qumulys I couldn't but notice your avatar, loving the smoke coming out the chimney nice neat pic. My main curiousity is .. Where is that hat/house from? I've been walking in a few places in Scotland and we come across these stone huts which are used for walkers/Trekkers so they can spend a night in comfort. They call them bothies/bothys. Was just wondering if the one in your pic was a bothy or not

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the apology. Maybe try PM'ing? That way they are more likely to see your message

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Sorry this reply is totally off topic

Qumulys I couldn't but notice your avatar, loving the smoke coming out the chimney nice neat pic. My main curiousity is .. Where is that hat/house from? I've been walking in a few places in Scotland and we come across these stone huts which are used for walkers/Trekkers so they can spend a night in comfort. They call them bothies/bothys. Was just wondering if the one in your pic was a bothy or not

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

If I may, the same thing cant be practiced without any aid whatsoever, you can gaze/scry anywhere and everywhere simply by closing ones eyes and staring there any time of the day or night, anytime(not while driving please) and in any place. It is a natural process after all, and well I believe the quote at the bottom of all my posts, sums it up.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
any questions you posted in reply to my posts ...the general answers/replies could be found here:

pendencrystals.blogspot.com...

it may sound corny or come out as juvenile but I assure you the info on the site is good
for any stage of divination/gazing...using a crystal device as a window or portal to the noosphere/hall-of-records/spirit realm/ the-dark-side, or whatever you call it

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join