It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Boom in Alabama (Radar "Pings"?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Redstone tests chaff all over the area, they are developing a classified type of chaff that sheds its metallization in midair so the chaff tail is harder to identify.

...It comes in two forms, one's fiberglass, the other is biodegradable cellulose.

Thank you. I have another question, but first a little set-up annnnd maybe my question is on topic.

The set-up: I'm an Air Force brat and an Army veteran myself (rebellion I guess ha) and I know air operations when I see 'em. So does my uber-NON-conspiracy 90 yr old father. So, for a few years now we've been noticing bursts of military activity.

FIRST the heavy and somewhat odd contrails laying lines and doing criss-crosses, and then, after a bit, the cellulose or fiberglass stuff.

I'm NO chemtrailer. I don't think we are being purposely poisoned, but I did start sticking up for some chemtrailers awhile back because, heck yes, we are putting something up there.

The rather anomalous "contrails" from the military jets are the precursor to the cellulose-type floaters and whatever those little cloud rainbows are called.

Upgraded chaff and old munitions explosion. Could be that simple I guess.

I have no particular knowledge of anything to do with all the installations and agencies that proliferate the area, but I do know that some pretty advanced work goes on around here and it seems one of the better-kept secrets.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Try this...

linky

Or this, with a cogent comment at the time by me...

linky

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Coincidence ?? Don't often see quakes listed for Alabama , originally they had it as a 4.2 but downgraded to 3.8
www.emsc-csem.org...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join