It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Stone of BUZZSAW Interviews me on Net Neutrality and a bunch of other stuff...

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So imagine my surprise when Sean Stone of BUZZSAW reached out and requested an interview with little ol' me... some Arizona rock climbing gringo who's still barely a blip in the YouTube universe. Before the interview, Sean asked me what topics I'd like to cover, and given the events of this week, and how important the issue is to me, of course I said Net Neutrality! This is the first time anyone ever asked to interview me... so I was really nervous. Yeah, right? No, seriously, I was getting brain-blocked a couple times. Oh, and just in case you didn't make the connection, Sean's dad is some guy named Oliver Stone who's apparently made some pretty good movies, some even critical of the government.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Good job! I'm a big fan of the lip TV and anything in the tyt network. Congrats! I'm on the road so can't watch it now. I'll check it out on Tuesday!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Stone seemed a bit surprised when you told him which side Alex Jones supported, just my observation.

About 10 minutes in so far.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I just realized I didn't look at the camera enough. Sean had no video in Skype on my end, so it felt more like an audio-only interview... no face to look at.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Joe, knee to the ground, eye to the sky. That's what the boss said.

I've posted a lot of great comments tonight on what's going on (and some that demonstrate it in foolish ways) but if I could express one thing as important, its love. We are all broken. We are all trying to demonstrate to the hidden cameras that we are quality people. And yet contrarily we all yearn to say what we believe, even if its a narrative of reptilian control by extra-terrestrials. People haven't made David Icke a multi-millionaire because they necessarily believe what he says, they have made him a multi-millionaire because he's in the spiritual state where he has the courage to say it. Because he had the courage to stand up to the mocking, to the social ridicule that are so obviously methods of social control. The oppression that BILLIONS of people feel comes from those narrative of social control, and billions of people dream of moving beyond it in their own lives, but never dare, so they pay homage to these men like Jones and Icke for their courage.

The eiltes are beyond it, they cannot be shamed. Wouldn't it be DULL for Mister Icke to CARE about the ridicule he received almost non stop from British media before becoming a millionaire? Yes, so he didn't care. He in fact burned dull care in his mind, the ritual practiced at Bohemian Grove by elites to ensure their power: Don't care about the shaming by the masses from being yourself, just be yourself and let them adapt. In this regard these top conspiracy theorists share a spiritual state with the high illuminati. Be yourself, and let everyone else adapt, the people who act this way control the world, and everyone else humbly tries to comply.

I believe ATS is an absolutely top notch, high quality website in the process of guiding humanity forward through bold scientific and spiritual thought, and I believe Joe is an absolutely top notch representative of us. In fact, I would dare say he has nothing to fear from any of this net neutrality stuff. LET them try to shove Wolf Blitzer up our ass while slowing down Joe. Powerful silicon valley interests will give Joe back to us, while wiping out those who would try to control our viewing habits based on coercive means, and free market principles will prevail.

So lets not any of us forget our strength, it comes not from our projected illusions of perfection, but rather from the precious human core of what we are. Let us all speak the truth, and let us all have the difficult courage it takes to deny ignorance and tell the truth as we really see it. Let us all find the courage to be ourselves.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It was a pretty good interview but like you said you needed to look into the camera more and it also seemed like you were kinda nervous which isn't unexpected. Overall though, you did a good job IMHO.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Congrats! Love TYT!

TYT
edit on 11/18/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join