It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous planning protests at killer cops house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
source

Following the refusal of the Beavercreek Chief of Police to meet any of the very reasonable demands of the Ohio Students Association and other protesters against the shooting of John Crawford by Officer Sean Williams, the “hacktivist” group Anonymous initiated Operation John Crawford early last month.

Well there are actually Americans mobilizing recently to stand up against our completely out of control judicial branch of government. Kudos to anon for having the balls to do something. I only have the balls to talk about it so I've got nothing.

Good. Make them accountable.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

curious.....on the one hand it IS legal to open carry in ohio..and it was an airsoft replica, so it wasn't even a real gun....

on the other hand, if you're gonna open carry an airsoft gun, honestly, you should stick with a pistol, because real or not, a rifle is going to attract unwanted attention.

all that aside, while i CAN fault the police for shooting first, and asking questions later, i can't fault them for the level of response(number of officers, and armament), or them being already "amped up", and expecting trouble....they were fed bad information.

the guy who made the 911 call should go to jail. he LIED about what he saw, which led police to believe they were dealing with an armed, dangerous individual, and that the situation was in imminent danger of being an active shooter scenario....in a store full of people.....he led them to believe that they were about to walk into a potential armed engagement with a man wielding a rifle....his bulls**t directly led to the unnecessary escalation of the situation, before police had even arrived on scene....the lion's share of the blame for this man's death lies with the caller...

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have a question about officer reactions to people that open carry airsoft pistols and rifles. Have they been trained to recognize airsoft weapons as having those bright orange indicators on the end of the barrel? Those plastic parts are added to indicate these weapons are toys.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

they're not always present. you can get them without the blaze orange tips, and some manufacturers make them easily removable, and then, if they paint the end of the barrel, there's always sandpaper and spraypaint.

whether it's a real gun or not, there's still protocol to be followed, especially in a state where you can open carry...but they chose to just shoot the guy, instead of doing things the right way..

i still have no idea why this guy was walking around with an airsoft rifle though....and i never will, because he's f**king dead...

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

and dont ask me why are they using Stephan Hawkings voice

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Anony mouse
Take off the mask...man up...be responsible for you own actions

And get the credit

Or...just slash and dash and hide in the shadows like a bunch of punks

Juss Saying

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom
Anony mouse
Take off the mask...man up...be responsible for you own actions

Almost as bad as hiding behind the blue line of cop omerta and police unions.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
lol anonymous... drop the schtick and just protest like people always have.

I wonder how many of them will be fedora autists.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
I have a question about officer reactions to people that open carry airsoft pistols and rifles. Have they been trained to recognize airsoft weapons as having those bright orange indicators on the end of the barrel? Those plastic parts are added to indicate these weapons are toys.

What's to stop a person painting a real gun or adding a piece of bright plastic?

The ONLY answer is to rid your streets of ALL guns.....that INCLUDES cops.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Yeah let's just have the criminals have them...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: donpanini

Yeah let's just have the criminals have them...

And the criminals get them from where?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Multiple sources and when they can't find them they make them themselves
Has seen in countries were access to guns is more restricted...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Imagine the stench of a crowd of masked nerds congregating outside your house.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

riiiight, because the only people who want justice, are "nerds" -rolls eyes-

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: donpanini

Multiple sources and when they can't find them they make them themselves
Has seen in countries were access to guns is more restricted...

You missed my point didn't you?

Criminals don't magic guns out of thin air. They are usually stolen or illegaly imported I imagine, but a country founded on the gun as an entitlement means you have to suck up the fact that guns are the norm. You may call it freedom but the irony means you are often the targets of that (false) need to protect yourselves.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

you imagine.....which means you really don't know, which makes your entire statement, more or less, worthless...

this is NOT a gun debate thread...this is about a guy who got straight up executed by police, because of deliberately false information from a 911 caller....

let's try to keep it on topic, yes?

top topics

join