It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Good fellas :) !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I find this community very interesting and Im sure there will be many enlightening discussions around here.
It seems were all good fellas around here !!

I have a website that some of you might like to take a look at, its

"Escape 666 Bible Prophecy Revealed" @ www.SatansRapture.com...

Looking forward for some "yappin",
Carla

[edit on 10-12-2004 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hi BaastetNoir,welcome to ATS..your site is not bad atall;Hope that doesn't dissapoint you;another child of Anton Szandor LaVey I see....

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Since this subject interests you:
1) After a particular passage of Hurricanes the Process/Foundation will "goat" Santerian followers of Chango to commit an incredible number of child abductions/sacrifices. This will break our Lords heart.
2) Next look for two valcanoes to erupt in Malaysia.
3) Red Rain gas release north of Idia.
4) Same gas used in the US
Well I don't want to ruin everything by telling the whole story
But Israel shall be "attacked as by a scorpion"
Than the only rapture I know of will be the tower (babel) lowering into place to the West by North West of Jerusalem.
One big key is when the spirit and soul leave the host body do NOT look back. Follow your guide for all will happen in one single day for the day of the Lord and the Millenium is one and the same. One day for all outside the crystal encased tower but one thousand years for all within.
5) When two Five Hundred Megaton Nuclear warheads detinate over China releasing yet more deadly bio-fungal Red Rain - you will have missed the Rapture.

Bye the way. 666 is .999 fine precious metals used during a global economic collapse. There will not be much outside of Moscow left in one piece on the Northern Hemisphere and no life in Africa.
Mostly do to the saturation point of radioactive fall out from too many crude nuclear weapons being used by the "terroist nations".
Things might be different if the US nuclear arsenal were not sabitaged by a particular Senator. We will see.
Good luck on your studies.

join