It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...and here comes the Klan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlastedCaddy

A presidential facepalm for this.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
All we need now is the WBC and we got ourselves a real issue.
I don't condone violence but I hope the Klan get the 'welcome' they deserve.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
All we need now is Westboro Babtist to show up.

There no gays involved so I doubt they will

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
All we need now is Westboro Babtist to show up.

*Note: We have them all in one spot. Glad I'm not in charge.

No all we need now is the new black panthers to show up then we would have both the racist whites and racist blacks in one town together.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

The only problem with that is those who attack will be severely punished while the Klan walks away. They don't care to lose a member or two, or to have the crap beaten out of a few of them... It's worth it if they can cause folks to riot and attack. They turn around then and make a case for "animalistic behavior" and have the funds to get everyone who touched any of them in some deep legal trouble.

These are sick, evil people and they have a game book that has been successful far more often than not. Every one of us would love to see them taken down/out, they know this and use it to their advantage. Those who take their bait are only hurting themselves and giving the Klan more stereotypical BS to spew.

The hardest and the BEST thing to do is let them preach their idiocy and hate to deaf ears. No reaction means they have failed and that will hurt them far more than losing a member or two to violence.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

EXACTLY.
Let the nuts go at it,Carlin was right.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: FalcoFan

That doesn't excuse their nonsense.

Their nonsense? What, having a strong belief and voicing their opinions? Hmmm, kinda like Religions do huh? I may not agree with the KKK and their views, but god dammit, bless the country that gives them the right to speak their minds. Last time I checked, there is a group called the black panthers that preach hatred and violence against whites, and they are never brought up.....
edit on 14-11-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

No I know - I wasn't genuinely saying that folks should attack them.
But you know, one can hope they get their comeuppance, even if you don't genuinely want it to happen.
To go someone where people are hurting, much like the WBC picketing funerals, and rile folks up - is, imho, as sick as hell.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The trouble I see with the KKK showing up will put all races against each other, there are innocent people and children in and near Ferguson. The KKK would be the cause of many deaths. This could set a spark off that could ignite a lot of the cities in the USA into a riot.

Groups such as the KKK need to keep the hell away and stay in their own little cave instead of trying to start a war. For a small town, Ferguson sure seems to have drew a lot of attention. A lot of areas in St Louis needs to be cleaned up and get the thugs out but this is not the way to do it.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

I'm a huge fan of comeuppance.

Its definitely hard to not let your anger get the best of you around these people. They have the perfect right to say such hateful, incendiary things but yeah... You would just love to see them disappear.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well this certainly throws some wrenches into the gears.

Not going to end well one way or the other.

Not good.

No it won't. No wrenches in gears. They'll just print off flyers and get arrested for threatening people. As they should be.

If they couldn't defend the people in Ferguson when they actually needed them (you know, against the police tanks and stuff), then why are they going to suddenly become brave now? Why cement the hypocrisy that already surrounds them? Are they just trying to look like even bigger asses?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

i will say it...
they are a bunch of idiotic, pansies...
i would love to see every klan member that shows up catch a beat down...
im all for that...
anytime people like that get tuned up is a good day...

yeah i know..free country and speech.
i get it
these guys rock the boat and stir # up and run their lame ass mouthes and then hide behind the law...
they will sit there and talk all kinds of # against blacks and gays and whoever else and as soon as the fit hits the shan they will be expecting the black cops there to save their ass.
screw em...
i hope they all get tuned up.....

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is all over the place media is LOVING it. That and the KKK is raising money for the cop. The KKK PR guy says that it is not true and its a scam...The Klan has a PR guy????
edit on 14-11-2014 by BlastedCaddy because: PR guys[/editby

Media is hyping this whole Ferguson thing like its Fight Night..
edit on 14-11-2014 by BlastedCaddy because: More to say
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlastedCaddy
This is all over the place media is LOVING it. That and the KKK is raising money for the cop. The KKK PR guy says that it is not true and its a scam...The Klan has a PR guy????
edit on 14-11-2014 by BlastedCaddy because: PR guys[/editby

Media is hyping this whole Ferguson thing like its Fight Night..

From the sound of it, the KKK is trying to get everyone to turn on the police force and to prove that the white cops hate all black people. Disgusting! extra DIV

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

The innocent people of Fergusen are already being robbed and murdered by the "protesters"(murderers and looters).

I'm sure that you are ok with that,though.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Unfortunately loving to see them get a beat down, means watching those you would celebrate for doing it be severely punished.

Listen... I get it. They disgust me to no end. But I also get their play book. Giving them a beat down plays right into it. I'd hate to see good folks catch a charge, go to jail, screw up their record simply because these people wouldn't shut up.

That's a high price to pay and in the heat of the moment it seems well worth it. The next morning however carries consequences that may well affect one for the rest of their days.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

originally posted by: stargatetravels

i will say it...
they are a bunch of idiotic, pansies...
i would love to see every klan member that shows up catch a beat down...
im all for that...
anytime people like that get tuned up is a good day...

yeah i know..free country and speech.
i get it
these guys rock the boat and stir # up and run their lame ass mouthes and then hide behind the law...
they will sit there and talk all kinds of # against blacks and gays and whoever else and as soon as the fit hits the shan they will be expecting the black cops there to save their ass.
screw em...
i hope they all get tuned up.....

What are your thoughts on the black panthers?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

The innocent people of Fergusen are already being robbed and murdered by the "protesters"(murderers and looters).

I'm sure that you are ok with that,though.

Calm down...

Nobody has lost their life in Ferguson except Fat Mike.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ehhh why not? Fighting fire with fire I guess, or more like adding water to a grease fire. We would excuse the racist anything for revenge protesters over the KKK. That is some hypocrisy right there.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sounds like Sharpton/Jackson hired the KKK to get their party started.
edit on 11/14/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join