It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It happened again...

page: 1.

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I wasn't sure if i really wanted to start this thread but what the hay...
Last night I had a dream with my Aunt Kathy and her daughter my cousin Krissy in it. In the dream we were talking about pedicures and I told them I'd never gotten one. (True dat)
This afternoon my sister calls me and says that my uncle Carl was in the hospital. He is my Aunt Kathy's husband. Strange that I would dream of them and then my sister calls about that branch of the family. But wait... in the course of the conversation my sister also says Aunt Kathy is not doing well either. She fell in a hole and sprained her foot. Now that is odd. Foot pedicure. Keep in mind I don't see these folks very often we all live in different parts of the country.
A few weeks ago I posted a dream I had about two people on a bridge in Europe throwing green files containing cholera into a river and a week later someone started a thread about a pharmaceutical company who accidentally released live polio into a river in Europe. That's still on here with dates and times. It's in the official I have a bad feeling threadwww.abovetopsecret.com...

A few Years ago I dreamed about people standing in front of a boxing ring. The ladies wearing party dresses and there were mexican hats. Then people started screaming and running and the next day I saw an article on AOL about this drug Lord who went into a house he thought was a rival drug dealer and started shooting up the place. He was at the wrong house and the people there were having a party and had gathered to watch a boxing match on tv. This took place in Mexico. Unfortunatly even though they say the internet is forever it's not and I can't find the story. I have my virtual hand on a virtual bible swearing it's true. So even though it's not earth shattering revelations this keeps happening .
I also had a very vivid flash dream around the same time of seven blond haired children walking barefoot down a dirt road. I'm still waiting on that one LOL.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think these are really good precognitive, predictive dreams you are having. The problem is, that when you dream them, you never really know what they mean. All they can really do is direct your focus to something, which can of course be quite life altering in itself. I certainly don't want to minimize their import - I have them too. But they are often scant preparation for the event itself.

I hope that this is still in its elementary form and that it will develop more in the near future.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I just think it's weird and of course doesn't really serve any purpose. There's never any way to know which dreams are precognitive and even if there was it doesn't really give me any route to do anything about it. If this is in its infancy I hope that that issue can be cleared up.
Lottery numbers would be nice...
a reply to: antoinemarionette

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

yep. my mom and I get weird dreams like this, too. Perhaps you're sensitive to what's around you and that influences your dreams.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
AutumnWitch, I think you have a promising gift-- that you are seeing beyond the veil in your dreams. Like an earlier member posted, your gift is currently in its infancy, but it seems (to me) something worth exploring, because you may develop it further.

I read somewhere (prolly on ATS) that we can remember a dream more fully if we 'relive' it and/or write it down upon awakening BEFORE light hits our eyes. The idea being, you are still in the twilight of your consciousness until light brings you fully into the material world. In that vein, I suggest the next time you have a perplexing dream, just lay there and relive it prior to turning on any light, and (crazy as it sounds) ask the Universe... "What does it mean?" Who knows, you may just get a flash of insight.

Also, maybe be proactive when dreaming about a family member (like Kathy) and ring them up and ask 'how are ya?' ...You may find other amazing synchronicities that you never would have gotten news about otherwise. Start journaling these-- maybe trends will emerge that help you learn the language of your dreamstate.

I believe you have a special strength that, with intention and focus, could develop into something you have more control over, or at least more understanding of.

Very cool. Keep us posted!

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Thank you guys you are all so kind and not a scoffer in the bunch. That is refreshing for sure.
As for remembering my dreams you guys know that dreams are like cotton candy in that they melt away quickly. I wear a sleep mask because my bedroom has two east facing windows and even with the shades pulled that Sun peeks around them to wake me at the crack of dawn. So keeping light out until I write them down is dicey. I'd have to try and write with a blindfold on.
I sometimes write them down.
This morning was a weird one where some kid told me that Michael Jackson will be performing right here this afternoon. We were in a big room with concrete walks and floors all painted white. There were piles of drop cloths and lumber in the corner.I said wow that's great but then I realized what he'd said and I said hey wait Michael Jackson is dead. Then I woke up. Don't think there's anything in that.
Thanks again for the kind words.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Something else that keeps happening:

While watching tv or reading a book and sometimes listening to conversations I say the words that will come next in my head a moment before they say it on tv or on the next page or are spoken out loud by whomever I'm having a conversation with. It's only seconds before but it's been happening so very frequently that I'm getting the heebie jeebies over it.
Does anyone know of this type of phenomena? It's almost like some backwards echo where I say the sentence in my mind then they say it on tv or in the book or in real life. That is very disconcerting I can tell you. It's not even that it's something like what they say. It's always word for word. I'm wide awake when it happens.
edit on 11152014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hey Rukia can you remember any dreams that were precognative? I'm very curious about how this works.

a reply to: rukia

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My sister called again today. My Uncle passed away this morning. My father is the last of his family. Both his parents and his four brothers are gone.

new topics

top topics

join