It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite photo of fighter jet zapping MH17

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Read what he said. He clearly said that a Buk missile wouldn't cause a 777 to explode into smaller pieces. If he didn't say that, then what DOES he mean?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And please provide a source for the pic you posted.

Hope you are learning russian, it will be useful:

vk.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

vk.com...

The Russian version of Facebook and just as reliable as a source...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nodrak

in the wrong area!

The photo shopped Boeing 767 is certainly in the wrong area. Whoever faked it didn't take time to even get it on the correct flight path as Boeing 777 MH17. Too far south by about 13 kms.

PPRuNe post link

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander

Looking at the insert, you can not see an exhaust trail which would be present if a missle were fired from the plane. By the time th missle had moved this far, the plane would have over ran it my several meters.

If I had to make a guess at to the type of projectile which can be seen, I would suggest it is tracer fire from a cannon.
I know the plane would be "barely" within range at this point, but a pilot will often use a few rounds to line up on his target.
Actually the fighter should be aiming slightly ahead of the other plane at this point, but I am not flying either plane.

If the faker was trying to make out that the trail from the Su-27 Flanker was from the cannon then he got that badly wrong. The trail in the image is coming from the port side. The Su-27 has the cannon on the starboard side.

Su-27 cannon firing at 1:30

The Flanker family has the cannon in the starboard wing root. The MiG-29 Fulcrum has the cannon in the port port wing root but the photo shopped image is clearly a Flanker with the wing tip missile rails.

edit on 16/11/2014 by tommyjo because: video time correction

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The released photo is "fake", but the "real" was from State Department.

Circumstantial evidence:

Dems demand answers in State Dept. cyber-attack

What is striking is that in this speech, delivered in Australia where the MH17 tragedy is a very hot issue, Obama did not say that Russia shot MH17 down and did not say that the NAF shot MH17 down. He did not even say (as he has said in the past) that MH17 was shot down by a surface to air missile launched from NAF controlled territory. Rather what Obama is now saying is that Russia is responsible for MH17 being shot down because by its supposed "aggression" against Ukraine it has supposedly created the conditions that led to MH17 being shot down.

Obama in retreat on MH17

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Dems demand answers in State Dept. cyber-attack

So someone hacks into their email account and that is supposed to show proof of what, because many large companies and other countries that have had the same thing happen...and how is this relevant to the fake pic this thread is about?

Obama in retreat on MH17

And isn't that what you would expect to see written by a pro Russian, when talking about Obama and the US.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join