It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Louis Schools – Townships Warn Residents to STOCK UP ON WATER, FOOD, MEDICINE Before #MikeBrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

St. Louis area schools and townships are warning residents to stock up on water, food and medicine before the Mike Brown court decision.

Local officials fear a violent response to the St. Louis County Court’s decision.

Over three dozen businesses were vandalized and looted during the Ferguson rioting in August.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I believe with the cold weather this will not be as bad as they are thinking, but they still want people to be prepared. Which is always smart, even if only for the cold weather alone.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There are dozens of reasons that people should be prepared and stocked up on food. Being a prepper is not just about being prepared for long term events, events lasting a week or two are very important. Remember, maybe your life won't be directly effected by the event but maybe your neighbor will. Shouldn't we be helping our neighbors make it through a disaster by at least giving them a meal. Hopefully they will do the same thing if you experience a disaster. Everyone should be prepared.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Source

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SPRINGFIELD MO
501 AM CST Fri Nov 14 2014

.SHORT TERM...(Today and Tonight)
Issued at 330 AM CST FRI NOV 14 2014

High pressure is currently sliding south across the region, and the
center of the high was located across southeastern Nebraska, southwestern
Iowa, and northwestern Missouri early this morning. High level clouds are
spreading east across southeastern Kansas and the Missouri Ozarks
early this morning ahead of the center of the high. These clouds
are keeping temperatures from bottoming out, but will still see lows
in the middle to upper teens this morning.

The skies will clear today as the high spreads south and overhead.
The central of the cold air mass will also accompany the high so
despite sunny skies highs will once again only top out in the low
to middle 30s this afternoon, with the warmest readings across far
southern Missouri. The high will begin to shift off to the east
tonight and light southerly winds will return to the area. The cold
airmass will remain over the area and lows will once again drop
into the lower 20s to the upper teens tonight.

hopefully, it's in anticipation of freezing temps/potential outages? heads-up psa? allow faucets to drip overnight?

if using heavy equipment to dig 'plots' is in the forecast, frozen soil isn't really a factor.

(post by ScientiaFortisDefendit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

They would be very wise to make any announcement when it's -5 outside.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wiz4769

I don't think those folks will show up in the numbers they did in August. It's cold now. There might be a few fires lit but I'd say we can expect a very attenuated response.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I had to:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wiz4769

If the ninnies in charge here are expecting weather to dampen any protest turn out they need to release the verdict soon as the weather here in Missouri gets back to normal, warmer temperatures by the 19th. It's St. Louis....no weather wienies here.

This whole thing has been orchestrated and worked for local and federal powers latest experiment in social engineering. More than a few people are betting and praying for the worst.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Cold weather won't keep the looters home. Christmas is coming.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

I wonder what fighting a fire is like in freezing temperatures? Or police having to patrol the streets when they are icy. Seems to me rioting can have it's biggest effect during the coldest and harshest conditions.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

I wonder what fighting a fire is like in freezing temperatures? Or police having to patrol the streets when they are icy. Seems to me rioting can have it's biggest effect during the coldest and harshest conditions.

I wonder what effect a water cannon would have on rioters in 2 degree weather. I need some hot cocoa just thinking about that.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There was an interesting leak about the release date the other day here in town. A local radio show host that knows people in the procescuting attorneys office said on the air that Nov. 23rd will be the day. Supposedly he got in a fair amount of trouble for it, and the pod casts from that time period have been deleted even.
edit on 14-11-2014 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The weather will for sure affect the level of rioters and such. I know motivation for getting free stuff can be tempting for sure...but not sure how much "good" stuff is around to loot now a days...Yes some will take advantage no matter the time or temperature..but to say that everyone would show up in teen temps and maybe throw some precipitation in there as a nice 50-60 degree night is incorrect.

Release the announcement in the evening just before dark on the windiest coldest day you can in the middle of the week and that is about as good as you will get on limiting the damage.

Hopefully the regular people will have what they need and just hold up at home watching the madness like the rest of the country will be from the comfort of their warm and comfy couch.
edit on 14-11-2014 by Wiz4769 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
They should order a shoot to kill policy for looting like they did in NOLA after Katrina. But since we so concerned about offending anyone, we'll just let them steal anything they want and destroy property.
edit on 14-11-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Actually I am more worried that is how this can be made worse than it already has the potential to be...mob makes their way to neighborhood, house gets windows smashed, fire, etc...Then the neighbors come out and shots start up. Then the crying starts of why oh why did they shoot up a group of "protesters" just wanting justice and not hurting anyone..not the police mind you, but regular people defending their houses and families that start shooting, and fully justified in doing so, if you dont think a group of mad, illogical rioters shouting for blood is not an example of fearing for you life or loved ones, I dont know what is...Lets hope it does not come to that.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Looking more like it will be this week on the decision.

I dont understand the whole some folks getting early notice, its the same thing, you know damn well there will be leaks and the early notified people will be talking about it the second they hear, so in essence, when schools and whoever else finds out "early" its the same as the public announcement and we will all know.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Now they have declared a state of emergency...I just dont see them doing all this preparing and posturing if they did not already know it was going to be no indictment for Wilson. Seems like overkill for a "just in case"

With the cold weather and everything I hope everyone has enough supplies to at least hold up at home for a few days. I still think they want to release the info with a few days in a row of really bad weather to ease it even a little bit.

new topics

top topics

join