It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Homicide in Investigation into UK Paedophile Ring Involving Powerful People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
UK police are in the early stages of an investigation into a high profile group of people who it's believed were part of a Paedophile Ring in the 1970s and 1980s , the ring is said to include figures in public life, the military, politics and law enforcement.

In a statement, the Met said officers from its child abuse investigation command were working closely with colleagues from the homicide and major crime command.

"At this early stage in this inquiry, with much work still to do, it is not appropriate to issue appeals or reveal more information," the force said.
"We will not be giving a commentary as this inquiry develops, and it is important that officers are allowed to pursue their work without interference.
"We will not comment upon speculation as to the identity of any person or locations that may or may not feature in this inquiry."

Nick, now in his 40s, says that he was first abused by his own father before being "handed over" as a young boy to the group.

"They were very powerful people and they controlled my life for the next nine years," Nick added.

"They created fear that penetrated every part of me, day in day out. You didn't question what they wanted, you did as they asked without question and the punishments were very severe."

Nick said the group was "very organised" and would arrange for chauffeur-driven cars to pick up boys, sometimes from school, and drive them to "parties" or "sessions" at locations including hotels and private apartments in London and other cities.
www.bbc.co.uk...

I hope the police shake the tree good and hard and these sick animals end up disgraced and where they belong , personally I'd like to see them hang but unfortunately we don't do that anymore.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Sadly the carpet has huge corners to hold to brush the crumbs under.

Those evil and sick bastards will get what they deserve one day... Whether it be by public means or personal vengeance...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 14/11/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
death penalty.
that's all really.
find every last one of them and put them to sleep like the animals they are.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Animals do not deserve to be placed in the same ranks as someone who touches a child...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
death penalty.
that's all really.
find every last one of them and put them to sleep like the animals they are.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

The climate in this country after Savile is such that I doubt there is a carpet large enough for these animals to hide under anymore , I think there is an appetite in the police force now to root them out wherever or whoever they are.

The police were left seriously embarrassed after Savile and need to be seen to be on the side of the victims and the public in these investigations , hopefully they will find strong enough evidence to bring these elite Paedos to justice.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The sick bastards in the Hidden Hand know exactly what they've been doing all these years would catch up with them.

Their power has dwindled and the fear has left people's hearts.

Soon they will hang...
Probably in the streets!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I hope the police shake the tree good and hard and these sick animals end up disgraced and where they belong

Sadly the truth is politicians,elitist and poerfull influential people are involved in these secret groups, now even though the investigating team themselves will more than likely be genuine in their intentions in seeking justice for the victims and the community as a whole, in reality behind the scenes investigations can be influenced depending on who is being investigated, history has proven this to us.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Not gonna happen....

....THE MARY MOSS ELM GUEST HOUSE, Powerful People also, but nothing come from this because the right people were in place to deal with it

Remember the list?

Very high profile people here.The List in detail

Guess who's next

Kitty
Pictures are fun

The Elm Guest House was on Rocks Lane, Barnes , South West London – now converted in to flats. Between 1979 and 1982 it was owned and run by Carole Kasir and her husband Haroon, who were both bisexual jews. Carole Kasir had been paid by the Spartacus Club ( ostensibly a gay club but really for paedophiles with up to 25,000 members ) to become a venue for their “parties” after being approached by leading Spartacus Club member Peter Glencross. The Spartacus Club is exposed in this article in 1983:

So as I said nothing will EVER happen until we have someone at number 10 who Gives a f*** about whats been going on for the last 100yrs

EDIT: I forgot to add their calling card

*10% Discount* meaning boys are available for sex here.
edit on 14-11-2014 by RayVon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This story has a long way to run and seems to not only involve MP's, the BBC but also the local government and Police.

Best I can make out is that to become anyone with any power you first had to let them get $hit on you to be used as blackmail material if they needed it before you was allowed to move up the ladder and this was done using children or involved gay sex at drug parties in the 60-80's

I have a slight insight to a little of what was going on, not much, don't ask

People in Mexico have taken to the streets over the killing of students to get some answers and millions once marched in Belgium over a huge sex scandal but unless people in the UK do the same then TPTB will get this back under wraps.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This occurs in more places and it might even be international (and not just something that happens simultaneously). It's a thing in more countries, where sometimes the MSM hint at a group of powerful and influential people who engage in pedophilia, the rape and sale of young boys, and some kind of lame investigation that never ends anywhere besides ''nothing going on here... NEXT!''

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Whilst I agree with what you say I really do believe there has been a shift in attitudes to these sort of claims since the extent of Savile's offending came to light , the complicity from within the police and other organisations to his offending has opened eyes and left certain institutions including the police embarrassed and on the offensive against other similar offenders.

The eyes of the world are now on our politicians and law enforcement agencies , the time of obfuscation and cover up is over it's now time for justice for the victims.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The police were left seriously embarrassed after Savile

The police are in it up to their ears and many people came forward all them years ago and got sent home but in the case of Holly Gleg someone got snuffed out because some top police officers seem to had been caught having sex with young kids in Scotland.

As I said asking them to investigate is not going to work

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RayVon

that's the list my son showed to me with Kitty right up there - I expect he will be hoping to release some christian happy clappy record for christmas and I would like to see his face if accosted with his past, infront of his many stupid middle aged female fans who don't yet have a clue (although they should have).

What really gets me about this kind of crime is that someone I know was suddenly arrested on an allegation pushed by an inexperienced GP. He lost his job. Due to the arrest alone, made before investigating his case, the arrest ensured as he worked for the public his income, respect and job went pretty much overnight. he also had to pay huge legal defense fees and had pictures taken by the press and put into his local paper. Now the Court Judge went for the police and his legal team because there was no evidence of misconduct and he wanted to know why it had even been brought to court. No apology from the police although he did have the legal fees he had paid reinbursed. He has never been the same guy though.

Now that is how the ordinary man in the street is treated for suspected sexual crime against a minor - so I would like to know why the hell should these men in public office be treated with privilege??? Its worse when they offend because they are the people who are in charge. In many ways their crimes should be regarded as considerably more damaging to their victims and to public trust. But apparently the police will be toddling along at their own pace, keeping it all quiet, certainly no arrests like our friend's situation and not an open investigation. They are still enjoying their lives without the horror of the repercussions our friend went through.

Shame, Shame and Shame again on those who think this is OK and the way this is being investigated is OK as well. These men need to be named and treated like the public, their privilege should demand they are more responsible and a damn sight more answerable for their crimes. What gets me also is the attitude of their high-class wives who prefer their social position to any level of common decency. If anything could destroy the upper-class system operating in this country perhaps it will be the filthy manner which many of the upper class think they can inflict on britain's young boys.

My Mother use to be proud of the way we do such traditional ceremonies with the menin their ermine coats and the pomp - but when I look at these parades of the dignitaries I just wonder which is the paedophile? Nothing to be proud of any more and clearly there never has been.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

How right you are, when kitty(am sure Elton john will soon follow) is finally found out about his dark side the women who have been following this man will look like fools.

What it all boils down to is a abuse of power and how we don't really care about one another.

My country has lost its identity and we need it back.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Saville's high profile associations are likely the group. Dont be shocked or surprised at what follows now.
Its long been known and understood that elite and high profile groups (many members from public school backgrounds who were themselves subjected to abuse) have tendencies which are both sick and illegal.
Hang em and hang em high!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Nothing serious will come from this investigation, you'd be naive to think otherwise.
All the major players, royalty, politicians, judges, police and other higher ups will not get touched.
It'll just be more sacrificial lambs - as has happened so far.
The whole thing is a sham.

edit on 14-11-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Are they talking child sacrifice here?

For sure that has been going on for too long and the stench of this vile abuse probably reaches the highest echelons of the establishment.

Prince Charles and Prince Phillip were awfully chummy with Saville, with the former spending weekends in Saville's cottage in Scotland.

140,000 children disappear in the U.K each year, 140,000. Just WTF is going on here?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

Nothing serious will come from this investigation, you'd be naive to think otherwise.

That remains to be seen , I'm not willing to dismiss the possibility on the basis of what's gone before.
The cat is out of the bag and we live in a different country to that of 10 , 20 , 30 ..... years ago , I'm willing to give the investigations the benefit of the doubt for now.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: stargatetravels

That remains to be seen , I'm not willing to dismiss the possibility on the basis of what's gone before.
The cat is out of the bag and we live in a different country to that of 10 , 20 , 30 ..... years ago , I'm willing to give the investigations the benefit of the doubt for now.

I starred you as you are right in a way BUT.
the investigation is by who? no doubt it will be some Lord.

They cant even get the right person to investigate the Rotherham case, why because the elite know whats been going on their . and its not just Rotherham, manchester too and many more. now if this come out first from manchester and not little old Rotherham am guessing things would be a bit different.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Just echoing what's already been said...if people honestly think that major players will be brought to justice, then they're deluded.
They can't even select a chairperson for the investigation because they're all connected or corrupt.
Do you honestly think that if a current serving politician or member of the royal family, or well connected Lord or Huge corporation owner or wealth creator is implicated, that they will actually be arrested and prosecuted?? Yeah... right.

This has been going on for a long, long time... not just years but decades, centuries.
This goes further and deeper than just a few dodgy TV stars of the 70's & 80's..... but that is all we'll get.

People can have hope and "wait and see what happens" all they like...but trust me, nothing major will happen.
We need decent, honest people investigating and being allowed access to all records (many of which have been "lost" and destroyed and hidden) and police who are willing to risk their careers and lives to get this exposed and brought to light properly.

It will not happen.

We need Max Clifford and other people like that, who actually hold the keys and know many people involved, to spill the beans.... but they wont.
edit on 14/11/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join