It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed's Latest Anti-pot Ad Drawing Criticism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What special Candy Land do these jackasses live in where pot is 30X stronger than ever?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not ALL Law Enforcement...

LEAP.cc

namaste

Proud Member of LEAP.

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: an err was made.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
What special Candy Land do these jackasses live in where pot is 30X stronger than ever?

The one where people are still blind enough to swallow the BS coated propaganda that has been shoved down our throats for decades. Fortunately, people are becoming more aware to the truth of our condition, that we have allowed a bunch of megalomaniacal narcissists to dictate our lives and actions . I know it might sound pretentious but, I believe, ending the war on drugs and releasing non-violent drug offenders from prison is one of the first steps on the road to true liberty.

A reply to everyone else:

Thanks for chiming in guys! The more minds that become wholly aware of the brand of deception the opposition uses the better.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Keep fighting the good fight. At least y'all have realized the hypocrisy of all this.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My friend took 20 marijuanas once and thought he was a glass of orange juice, then he ate his phone.

I remember I shot up only 2 marijuanas when I was a teenager, and jumped off my roof thinking I could fly. Now I'm an octoplegic.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
My friend took 20 marijuanas once and thought he was a glass of orange juice, then he ate his phone.

I remember I shot up only 2 marijuanas when I was a teenager, and jumped off my roof thinking I could fly. Now I'm an octoplegic.

I'm sorry to hear it. Looks like you got a batch of what the community calls "reefer madness"

I can't imagine living life as an octoplegic, I mean, you couldn't even swim rapidly or use your ink jets or anything... must be rough homes...

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

It's a hard knock life.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yes, that, and directions, we need directions to this place, man!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Right but they can sure rip off WA State now that Marijuana related business, state tax is having a hard time.
"Taxes set to force WA pot shop profits up in smoke"
Source
Guess that's the intent to rob it blind, then force it to fail.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
Jeez...don'tcha just hate it when that happens?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm just curious, but where can I get a sweet brain pipe like that?!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
The myth of stronger pot is raised again. I've heard tell from old hippie stoners that in the 1970s almost all of the pot, those names of lore (Acapulco Gold, etc.), were of the one-hit variety. Of course they took more than one hit, but the first was enough to do the trick. Either those old hippie stoners are liars, have faulty memory, or, more likely, telling more truth than entire governments.

The old stuff from the 70's was entirerly different from the stuff today. I know some one who the first time smoking thought they had been dosed with acid.
edit on 14-11-2014 by guitarplayer because: missing word

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

The myth of stronger pot is raised again. I've heard tell from old hippie stoners that in the 1970s almost all of the pot, those names of lore (Acapulco Gold, etc.), were of the one-hit variety. Of course they took more than one hit, but the first was enough to do the trick. Either those old hippie stoners are liars, have faulty memory, or, more likely, telling more truth than entire governments.

The old stuff from the 70's was entirerly different from the stuff today. I know some one who the first time smoking thought they had been dosed with acid.

Cannabis has always been deemed a mild hallucinogen, so your argument doesn't prove that it's stronger or different these days.

Even if it's more potent today doesn't make it a bad thing. Means you don't have to smoke as much i.e. less tar in the lungs. So...stronger pot is healthier for you than your dad's shwag.
edit on 14-11-2014 by WordsAreAvenues because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Good on you then! I know there is a large movment among LEOs to end the war on drugs. Its basically a question of common sense at this point. Do we continue to back a failed agenda simply to maintain the facade that they were never wrong OR do we end the war and release all of those non-violent drug offenders that are being held as what basically amount to prisoners of war, the War on Drugs.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WordsAreAvenues

originally posted by: guitarplayer

Even if it's more potent today doesn't make it a bad thing. Means you don't have to smoke as much i.e. less tar in the lungs. So...stronger pot is healthier for you.

That is a good point. I never thought of it that way before. Even though smoking marijuana daily would still never be enough to produce effects like those of cigarettes. So either way you are better off smoking the herb than the cigarette. That simply cannot be disputed and makes absolutley no sense. It is the heart of the marijuana conspiracy. Why are deadly cigarettes legal yet marijuana, a truly safe alternative to cigarettes, is demonized and prohibited. Naysayers: Think about that for a minute, hell, two if it helps. What kind of sense does that make?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If I were you, I wouldn't expect the government to begin a different strategy, via marajuana or any other drug. This provides a black market for law enforcement to do something about. Then the judicial and penal systems get involved. Sadly, this gives people jobs, and funds a whole system. It's about way more than the facts about the drugs, themselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WordsAreAvenues
Cannabis has always been deemed a mild hallucinogen, so your argument doesn't prove that it's stronger or different these days.

Even if it's more potent today doesn't make it a bad thing. Means you don't have to smoke as much i.e. less tar in the lungs. So...stronger pot is healthier for you than your dad's shwag.
I think this is one of those rare discussions where anecdotal evidence is the best kind. Trust me...massive difference.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Remind me sometime on how 'The Man' incarcerated the Urban male (read: black or 'other') for 25 years for coc aine base or "rock/crack" while the sub-Urban male (read: white and/or affluent) for coc aine Hydrochloride or 'powder'.. Was it because the Urban male made more $$$ at a game invented by 'The Man'?

Those folks are just now getting out of prisons just now and 'The Man' needs numbers to feed the $3B/year business that is built around the prison industry. Just like "real wars" it certainly isn't the politico's folks that will "do the fighting"...

Look at opium production in Afghanistan prior to 2001 and what it is now. You mean to tell Me that growing opium is EASIER in a war zone???

Fighting anyOne is ridiculous but combatting the ZigZag Man? One must draw the line some where...

namaste

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Exactly. There is a HUGE conspiracy here to keep the drugs illegal because they provide a battleground, so to speak, for law enforcement, the prison industrial complex, crooked politicians, alphabet agencies and black market drug dealers to operate. There is a lot of money in the international drug trade. All those stories about coke in south America and poppies in Afghanistan are true. One would be naive to assume that government agencies do not have their hooks in that particular economy.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WordsAreAvenues

From what I've read they are breeding it so it produces more cbd instead of more thc delta 9. There for they are driving down the hallucinogenic side and more of cannabnaol side for non hallucinogen qualities. This began when the guy (forget his name) took a bunch of seed stock from Humboldt county and started the cross breeding in the Netherlands.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join