It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Current Flow as Volution Above and Below - Involuiton and Evolution of Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There are three parts to a toroidal field in nature: Central axis, Vortex and surrounding coherent field. Connecting this concept to the adaptation observed by our antiquated evolutionary science, we can easily see what Darwin (and so many others) have missed this when examining design in nature.

Look at the word E-volution. In Latin, 'e' means simply, 'out of.' Volution means a turning about a center. From this, all things flow. Evolution is a product of matter's emergence out of the torus. Literally, energy is information, and the flow of information in nature is locked by the flow of the vortex/whirlwind/coherent field. Governing this process, we have the laws of invariant symmetry that project our orthogonal linear matrix reality by a process of involution. Just as DNA needs a catalyst, so reality requires the catalyst of information and energy; partial and wave. To suggest that matter alone created this symphony of complexity is to suggest that matter knew what it needed in order to coalesce a purposeful design.

The right answer is to note that creation descends from higher dimensional space to lower. Matter resides in the lowest spatial dimensions of the orthogonal matrix, while temporal volution exists above matter. Nowhere in the lower dimensions do we note the parallel to matter determined by the Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation. If you are unfamiliar with my use of the Dirac Wave Equation, please do not simply pass this statement off as "woo." Do some research to see that I am correct.

Would you be surprised to know that Darwin never once used the word evolution in his book on the origin of species? He rarely ever used the word outside of his book. The word Evolve only occurs once in the book. The term evolution is a perfect term to use when considering how our design comes from a simple created template emerging from the volution of the torus.

Once you note the source of the Volution as the vector equilibrium created in the torus, it's not hard then to conceptualize how all adaptation in nature centers on this unified principle in physics. Examine a few examples.

Starting at the Quantum level, consider the toroidal nature of a single Photon of light (both particle and wave). The most fundamental energy event you can imagine is that of the single photon of light as both particle and wave. As most of us are aware, observation (observer's vector field) collapses the wave function of the photon. From a superposition state, the photon / particle then formats. As I stated earlier, information needs a catalyst and energy IS information. Imagining this dimensionally in an orthogonal linear matrix, the event of consciousness and matter can be seen by the volution of both, or the toroidal fluctuation emanating from the underlying Unified Field between. What part does matter play in generating consciousness when considering this process? As a catalyst only. Light reveals what it hits.

When I say that light reveals what it hits, I am stating the obvious. Light cannot be seen unless its vector field entangles with the particle (out of phase). When this happens, consciousness (the third aspect of light) then formats the matrix. Wave function collapse requires consciousness in this holographic quantum entangled universe. To say that matter invented the process is to state a case of ignorance about the process. Examine further examples.

Imagine a rock hitting a still body of water. When it hits, a wave pattern emerges in the water (catalyst). In this case, the rock is the vector field that disrupts the stillness of the water. Once you have this image in your mind, gather together a secondary image of time. We see a slice of time (now), but we do not see the vortex around the moment. On either side, we know there is a past (after effects of the moment) and a future (probability vector). Around now (the wave you see), there is a larger vortex in a state of volution. Just as you only see the slice of the wave on the surface of the water, around that slice you see is a sphere of disruption creating the wave. If you get what I am saying here, then simply imagine the image from the first video above as the wave vector field in a toroidal field around the slice of the wave you are seeing in the water. Below the surface, the toroidal wave is circulating. Above, in the air, the same current is flowing. Energy is information transfer in a sea of light (both particle and wave). Electromagnetism cannot be separated from the various wavelengths embodied in the ballet of motion. All of this motion is orthogonal dimensionally in a linear matrix. Mathematically, the equations for this are known.

Speaking from a quantum view, what do the physicists miss in their comprehension? Simply this: They are looking at the slice of wave in matter that they see and ignoring the hidden vortex around what they see. Orthogonal means at right angles. Just like you cannot see future and past, so too we do not see what creates the vortex. Consciousness depends on matter, just as matter cannot be formatted apart form the interplay of both.

Evolution cannot be true apart from the involution of consciousness. Volution is the turning. Coming out of the volution is what produces our world. The key is to know that consciousness goes in first and is not a product of matter. Both have always existed.

With that said, let me show you something amazing. Vector Equilibrium represents stillness. Symmetry of the early universe would have been a high state of order with low entropy.

Tao

Tao (The Way) that can be spoken of is not the Constant Tao’
The name that can be named is not a Constant Name.
Nameless, is the origin of Heaven and Earth;
The named is the Mother of all things.
Thus, the constant void enables one to observe the true essence.
The constant being enables one to see the outward manifestations.
These two come paired from the same origin.
But when the essence is manifested,
It has a different name.
This same origin is called “The Profound Mystery.”
As profound the mystery as It can be,
It is the Gate to the essence of all life.

That gate and profound mystery is the torus. Volution is turning. The Galaxy above, the sun in the solar system, the planet with its satellites--all of it volution around a central and fixed point. Natural selection is hogwash and outdated. Design from consciousness is simple: Seek, Find and Adaptation. One profound mystery solved.

By solved, I mean identified. From here, we need to see this from the Strong Nuclear Force of Neutron holding the Proton and the toroidal field of electron spin. The strong force follows the laws of invariance and symmetry. The weak force breaks symmetry and does not follow law. By this, nature has individuation of particles and life. Rather than a mistake of nature, this process has purpose and is identified in Genesis 1 as an image of male and female coming together to produce matter with form, function and conscious animation.

The whirlwind as Yahweh answers Job:

Job 38

38 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

Audio for Job 38

Beauty from the whirlwind in a ration of 1:1.618

edit on 13-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Some of you will note what I say in this and get why a particle and wave contains consciousness. When viewed by the orthogonal (at right angles) approach, you will get this quantum enigma quickly. In this video the guy states that the single particle goes through both slits. He says, "how can this be?"

Because he sees it as a wave (slice) and not a Toroidal field. To get this, simply see how the sun and moon and earth travel in space together.

Do you get it yet? Why do they miss it and you can see it clearly? They are not looking orthogonally as in a matrix of information. It is traveling and it is spinning. Both slits at once. This is also how the whole is entangled with the parts. All parts spin from a central point. This is how energy can neither be destroyed or created; this is why invariance is always the same and translational symmetries create movement within the stillness of the Vector Equilibrium. No quantum measurement problem. It's a quantum vision problem.

Consciousness is invariant and is only translated, not changed. Transcription of the universe is the point. Seek, Find and Adaptation. Not possible apart from consciousness.

edit on 13-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I take it there is no critique of the truth found in the OP? How can there be? This thread outlines the simple and evident truth of evolution through involution. Both words define the process clearly, as does the nature of rotation around a center. Rising or falling in the whirlwind depends on the direction traveled. That which is held in motion adapts to the original laws and symmetry of the governing forces that CREATED them by divine design. Just as the Bible outlines baptism as involution for the purpose of rising to new life, so nature proclaims this truth as evident. Deny ignorance.

If anyone can argue my points without inserting Ad Hominem, I welcome the comments. If not, this OP stands as a higher axiom of truth than any evolutionary theory you will read from current science. Truth is simple and clear. This is not pride on my part, but satisfaction in the work that God has accomplished to raise His children.

Simply astounding! The science denying this is a true conspiracy against all of human existence. Know the truth and the truth sets you free from the lie.

edit on 14-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
I take it there is no critique of the truth found in the OP? How can there be? This thread outlines the simple and evident truth of evolution through involution. Both words define the process clearly, as does the nature of rotation around a center. Rising or falling in the whirlwind depends on the direction traveled. That which is held in motion adapts to the original laws and symmetry of the governing forces that CREATED them by divine design. Just as the Bible outlines baptism as involution for the purpose of rising to new life, so nature proclaims this truth as evident. Deny ignorance.

If anyone can argue my points without inserting Ad Hominem, I welcome the comments. If not, this OP stands as a higher axiom of truth than any evolutionary theory you will read from current science. Truth is simple and clear. This is not pride on my part, but satisfaction in the work that God has accomplished to raise His children.

Simply astounding! The science denying this is a true conspiracy against all of human existence. Know the truth and the truth sets you free from the lie.

here is my critique. prove that math requires intelligence. and note that i said PROVE.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

First, I am not arguing that evolution is wrong. I am arguing that it is part of the process of involution, or adaptation around a central template. Each individuation in nature seeks center. Mathematics is not a thing, but a description of a unified process. The process itself is proof of design. Mathematics is a continually refined language to describe the process. So is physics and so is biology and natural science.

Your answer is the fractal and chaos theory. It's not an answer until you realize that it is formatting the orthogonal linear matrix through the vortex. Matter is merely the catalyst for the information that is mathematically expressed with symmetry and design. Proof.

Streaming information in a created matrix. Only one probable conclusion. Scientists will continue to look like fools by simple folk like me as long as they cling to their lie. They all know that what I am saying is evident. Pride stops the confession. In a vortex, you must turn directions to rise. What does the flow of truth say?

edit on 14-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
it seems to me that that points to time being relative to the center axis point? then dual axis points would further confuse the way we understand time.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

First, I am not arguing that evolution is wrong. I am arguing that it is part of the process of involution, or adaptation around a central template.

are we talking about the mathematical function that is its own inverse or the esoteric application wherein some cosmic cycle results in a spiritual uprising?

and what is the center template. plain english if you would, otherwise you shoot yourself in the foot because you are not willing to communicate effectively. i dont care about your metaphors.

Mathematics is not a thing, but a description of a unified process. The process itself is proof of design.

i have not yet seen you prove that math is proof of design. ive looked this up myself.

Mathematics is a continually refined language to describe the process. So is physics and so is biology and natural science.

mathematics is an elaboration of a set of simple self-evident observations. axioms. math is an axiom.

Your answer is the fractal and chaos theory. It's not an answer until you realize that it is formatting the orthogonal linear matrix through the vortex. Matter is merely the catalyst for the information that is mathematically expressed with symmetry and design. Proof.

and the apex refraction of the dio-scalene graphics reduces the omnicandescent radial energies to the bifocal stage.

making up crap is harder than it looks. i dont envy you.

aka

Noobs on the Web: They Wouldn't Post It If It Wasn't True!
edit on 14-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Interesting thread. But how do we know all your information isn't some scheme of Loki's? How can we be certain he isn't just trying to fool us all for his own amusement? Serious question.
edit on 11-14-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nice story brah. All I know in science is that any theory that is postulated should predict. Your story is so complicated the mere description of a rock hitting water, I mean dude how are you going to describe things like symbiosis, the water cycle, osmosis, you know simple #. I feel sorry for you, don't know if this whole thing is condecending or just giberrish.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I take it there is no critique of the truth found in the OP?

There's been a critique of this point throughout numerous other threads you have either started or posted in. The fact you use a youtube video with a title proclaiming the earth does not revolve around the sun is proof enough that you have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emeraldous
Nice story brah. All I know in science is that any theory that is postulated should predict. Your story is so complicated the mere description of a rock hitting water, I mean dude how are you going to describe things like symbiosis, the water cycle, osmosis, you know simple #. I feel sorry for you, don't know if this whole thing is condecending or just giberrish.

You only need the root truth to then see manifestations in all of their brilliance. All of my threads address root truth reduced to the reflecting point of the image.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cypress

There's been a critique of this point throughout numerous other threads you have either started or posted in. The fact you use a youtube video with a title proclaiming the earth does not revolve around the sun is proof enough that you have no idea what you are talking about.

The earth and sun spiral. Maybe you should watch the video.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

maybe you should stop using youtube as a reference. because ANYTHING can be posted on youtube as long as it isnt naked.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

maybe you should stop using youtube as a reference. because ANYTHING can be posted on youtube as long as it isnt naked.

The evident spiral of a moving solar system needs no video. Those who think rotation is around have not considered the truth.
edit on 15-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The evident spiral of a moving solar system needs no video. Those who think rotation is around have not considered the truth.

and you are just full of "expert opinions" when you have already admitted you have no answers. give it up already. denying ignorance my ass...
edit on 15-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

and you are just full of "expert opinions" when you have already admitted you have no answers. give it up already. denying ignorance my ass...

Truth is evident. Mystery is not.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Truth is evident. Mystery is not.

so your genius must be the mystery then, because i certainly dont see it.
edit on 15-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You are not a captive audience.

Typically, the voices in the crowd that have the highest degree of truth in their message are common people with extraordinary minds and a passion for their subject. Einstein is a good example. John Nash, a Nobel Laureate in Economics is a great example. If you feel more comfortable with mainstream science, feel free to watch the discovery channel. I'll still be here exploring the evidence for spiritual mysteries. It's okay if you do not agree with my view.

edit on 15-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Interesting thread. But how do we know all your information isn't some scheme of Loki's? How can we be certain he isn't just trying to fool us all for his own amusement? Serious question.

I have been clear on this. Revelation makes it clear the nations are deceived. We are deceived by the creation of the snake by Yahweh. This Bible makes this abundantly clear in both the OT and NT that Satan is our adversary. The most interesting thing in this is not that we are deceived by something the Son of God Himself created, but that we have not noticed the fact that it was him that did it. Also astonishing is the fact that anyone who calls on the name of the Lord is calling on the name Adonai, or Adon from both the Old Testament and New. Jesus then calls Abaddon the destroyer from the bottomless pit. Ab is Father and Adon is the Son, making Abaddon the Father of Adon. Yahweh (creator of the Snake) and Jesus are the Son of God. Where there is a Son, there is a Mother and Father. The third thing that astonishes me is that believers in the Word of the Lord do note that Elohim in Genesis 1 is Father and Ruach Elihim is the Mother (Holy Spirit) (image of God, both male and female). Mothers and Fathers often have trouble raising Sons. This is not a mystery, but so many have no idea about the facts.

Despite this, if the story of the Bible is the story of the Son Horus, then Moses knew this story well. He also would have known what the Bull (EL) of the Egyptians represented in comparison to the Phoenician bull god El. It's impossible to disconnect the Phoenicians, just like it is impossible to disconnect the Babylonians or Egyptians. All three religious scribal traditions have a part to play in this mystery to solve.

What is your opinion of the matter? Do you think this fragment fits into the overall story of the Bible?

new topics

top topics

join