It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Encounter? Or Something else

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

I wouldnt say so much that i 'forgot". I too remember almost everything out of the ordinary that has happened to me. Like i stated in the OP Up until my mother and I were talking about it i had always assumed that it was one of my dreams. It has always stuck with me, but was nothing i dwelt on. I always had what my doctors described, growing up, as an "over active imagination"... especially when it came to my dreams. I had horrible vivid night terrors, and "waking dreams" throughout most if not all of my childhood. Though they always felt completely real to me, i have had to convince myself that they really werent. it was often extremely hard for me to seperate what was "real" vs what was only in my head. and in some cases only through intense therapy, as a child, that i was finally able to come to terms with the things that i would see.

This "memory" is very similar to all of those. I still remember very vividly some of my worst nightmares i had has a child, with strange and ridiculous imagery, and absolutely no meaning. To me- up until it was discussed openly- i had just "cataloged", if you will, this particular memory with all of those. My mother also says that up until her and I talked about it she had always thought it was just a dream that she had.

Yes it seemed real to me. Yes i remember it very vividly. But surely because of the outlandishness of it all it had to have been just another one of those "dreams". However once it was brought up and spoken about we came to the conlcusion that we (my mother and I) either had the exact same dream in which we did the exact same thing, saw the exact same things, and had each other in our dream....which seems even more illogical to me...... or it was real and we both had the same experience.

I have no idea why after that point at the barn neither of us remember what happened. I have no reason as to why my mother, being an able minded and clear headed adult, did not realize the high strangeness of the events and investigate it further in the moment. Logically it doesnt make sense. But that is the reason i posted this thread to begin with.

To answer your question: I do not know. I know what was experienced- well i guess i really dont even know that- but i i know what i remember and to the best of my abilities have tried to retell that in this thread... in hopes of understanding this all myself.
edit on 323029010pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: (no reason given)

edit on 383031010pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join