It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS JUST IN : New radar data indicates other jets on MH17 course before crash

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Have you read the expert analysis PDF and watched the picture I provided by the Onderzoeksraad Voor Veiligheid (that`s the official authority for investigation after big Dutch disasters, the ones who are doing the MH17 investigation)?

And yet you dismiss the Bellingcat report, but push this pdf that is full of more holes than Swiss cheese.

Amazing.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Bellingcat report

Any problems with this report?

From comments:

How reliable are those pictures and videos? For instance, something is certainly wrong with the famous video of a Buk driven through Luhansk. On July 19, SBU (Security Service of Ukraine) presented that video as part of its “compelling evidence” of Russia’s involvement in the downing of MH17: A screenshot from the video was presented at the briefing of SBU’s official Vitaly Naida and in SBU’s report on its website. But a few days later SBU deleted that screenshot from its July 19 report. The report (the screenshot is absent!):
www.sbu.gov.ua...

Naida’s briefing of July 19 is seen in the following Euronews coverage; the briefing begins at 0:54 sec (the screenshot is present):

www.euronews.com...

One of numerous reports on Naida’s presentation of July 19:
news.liga.net...

Thus, on July 19 the screenshot of the video was a key part of SBU’s evidence against Russia – Buk without one missile. A few days later SBU withdrew that “key evidence”. Conclusion: Something was wrong with the video.

In my Nov 10 comment I forgot to mention that SBU deleted two “evidence” items from its July 19 report. One is the screenshot of the video of a Buk with one missile missing and another is the photo of a Buk at night. In the SBU original report, both had the legend “Buk-M1 heading to the border of Ukraine with the RF”. In the “updated” report, there is neither the screenshot, nor the picture of a Buk at night. The picture was withdrawn for an apparent reason: it was a photo taken in March, 2014. When SBU realized that its employees used an old photo, it was deleted – as well as the screenshot of the video “with one missile missing”. Thus, the video was a fake, too?

www.bellingcat.com...

How many times the Ukrainian government caught lying? Even cannot be counted.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

From comments:

And the comments from readers are now the truth...tell you what how about you refute the report and quit thinking the opinion of a reader is the truth.

So can you show proof that the Ukraine gov't is lying because your links certainly don't prove your assertions.

And the bellincat report surely doesn't back your assertions.
edit on 16-11-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Don't you just love the double standard. The separatists go online right after MH17 was downed claiming they shot down a plane. However since it was on social media it must be disregarded. Ignoring the fact that up until that point this was accepted as an official account for the separatists.

Some guy posts something in a comment section of an article and suddenly it's Gospel.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The secret service behaviour is more than telling... Fake video, fake call interception (with wrong and nonexistent places) uploaded before the false flag - what can I think?

So can you show proof that the Ukraine gov't is lying because your links certainly don't prove your assertions.

How many times Russia invaded Ukraine till now according to the government?

What about the Maidan Snipers? Or Odessa "self-burning"?

The report only backing an ukrainian tale.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

here is some new video that just surfaced of the plane after it crashed

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

The secret service behaviour is more than telling... Fake video, fake call interception (with wrong and nonexistent places) uploaded before the false flag - what can I think?

Incorrect. Why do these myths still exist? The video of the alleged recording conversation was uploaded six hours after the crash. It is simply a glitch in the You Tube system. See following.

Time Stamp debunk link

Why is the Luhansk Buk video a fake? At the time of the filming the area in question was in rebel hands. The question arises as to why the Russians were so quick to claim to the world that the video was filmed in Krasnoarmeisk? Why did the Russian military lie to the world when they made the following claim in their MH17 presentation?

From the Russian MH17 brief.

The good example of such fact is that some mass media showed transportation of the Buk-M1 missile system from Ukrainian to Russian territory.We can clearly see that its frame-up. These pictures were made in the city of Krasnoarmeisk that is confirmed by a banner situated close to the road. This banner has an address of the car shop situated at the Dnepropetrovskaya, 34. Since May 11 the Krasnoarmeysk city is under control of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

UK Russian Embassy MH17 transcription

There was no address banner on the billboard and internet sleuths quickly found the true filming location in Luhansk. Was that the best that Russian military intelligence could do with all their intelligence resources? Even today they still have that Krasnoarmeisk lie on their UK Embassy website.

edit on 19/11/2014 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

About the BUK. When it came from Russia (or siezed in Ukraine) on a stolen truck, it was covered, but when the separatists shot down "by mistake" the MH17, they travel around with uncovered BUK with a missing missile. Completely realistic after a war crime?

About the intercepted call. Every ukrainian is searching now the "Petropavlovskaya mine" fabricated by SBU, and what a surprise: there is no such mine in Ukraine...

Petropavlovskaya mine was the first mine in Donbass region opened in 1835 (far from the crash site) but it was closed long time ago.

When the secret service was preparing the "evidence", they could not know that the false flag will turn wrong (the plane literally), and they recorded the expected crash site (Petropavlivka) near the Russian border, when in that time a huge ukrainian army was surrounded by the militia. Because of the fault hte army was eliminated, from 4000 soldiers only 83 had come out alive.
edit on 11pm303u11 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The separatists go online right after MH17 was downed claiming they shot down a plane. However since it was on social media it must be disregarded.

Yes but someone deleted it all right and we just know that no one hacked the accounts and just who posted what.

Hey look on social media I said it was me who shot JFK, You all got the wrong man.

The female press officer in the Whitehouse has become so desperate when pushed on who shoot down flight MH17 that she also answered social media.

On social media half the world has 9/11 as an inside job and not just some deleted tweets so why don't we see anyone arrested over that "tip off" I wonder.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

So much MSM fodder that they give us for consumption is fraught with half-truths, outright lies, and things left out of the story.

Jesus was right. He said in the last days, there will be wars and rumors of wars. Rumors my friend. With the best channels of communication known to man at our fingertips, the actual data we receive is still skewed. Skewed to the point where we have to take it with two or three grains of salt. Who the heck really knows the whole story?

Come soon, Lord Jesus! Or if you prefer: Maranatha!
edit on 19/11/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS

So much MSM fodder that they give us for consumption is fraught with half-truths, outright lies, and things left out of the story.

Jesus was right. He said in the last days, there will be wars and rumors of wars. Rumors my friend. With the best channels of communication known to man at our fingertips, the actual data we receive is still skewed. Skewed to the point where we have to take it with two or three grains of salt. Who the heck really knows the whole story?

Come soon, Lord Jesus! Or if you prefer: Maranatha!

What the ? i don't even ......

Religion has no place in this thread .. lol

but i agree with you on the salt thing

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

If you are still claiming that the phone conversations were faked (Remember you are also claiming that they were uploaded the day before) then why does Cossack Nikolay Kozitsyn confirm that it is him on the tapes. Did the Ukrainians have a time machine able to go into the future?

See from 6:44

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If you are still claiming that the phone conversations were faked

Well unless it works in a pro Russian way, it will always be fake.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Nikolay Kozitsyn confirm that it is him on the tapes

His voice. From captured phone calls from military plane shootdown and other speeches. Feel free to find on map Chernukhin checkpoint and Petropavlovskaya mine. A little info from the internet, others are interested too:

twitter.com...

There is a "Petropavlivka" town near the Russian border, but no mine there. Error in the system? Mnetioning the "expected crash site" which was "targeted"? False flag went wrong?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join